MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Sorry for my confusing, my first time doing something like that, I am Apple guy, but now bought POCO F3 with Global version for Europe, and with this Google Dialer i am lost.. after my searching, i find that i need Indonesian Version for dialer with Call Recording... thats the reason why i must change my OS, now i am waiting for 168 hours from friday to unblock my device.. but how i install indonesian MIUI? What i need download.. i am lost with this, please help me.. didn't know what i need, even after reading instructions, Thanks

Ist this normal that buttons are on the left and not centered?

img_20210428_084535-jpg.36302

Attachments

• IMG_20210428_084535.jpg
    IMG_20210428_084535.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 1,233
@Fallenwitcher

No, but it's a known Official MIUI 12 bug ;) => Notifications: Broken notification layout and/or missing media controls for some apps. [Android 11 only]

You can change, in phone's settings, the notifications' style to "Android" instead of "MIUI", it should be okay. :)

Last edited:
Hello,
Sorry for my confusing, my first time doing something like that, I am Apple guy, but now bought POCO F3 with Global version for Europe, and with this Google Dialer i am lost.. after my searching, i find that i need Indonesian Version for dialer with Call Recording... thats the reason why i must change my OS, now i am waiting for 168 hours from friday to unblock my device.. but how i install indonesian MIUI? What i need download.. i am lost with this, please help me.. didn't know what i need, even after reading instructions, Thanks
download xiaomi flash tool and indonesia firmware fastboot version and then flash it

j don't understand
that is, it is not possible to certify the device even with hide props?
Yes you can set certified fingerprint with magisk props.. Or wait until Xiaomi certify your stable ROM version..

Reactions: berem
I currently have one of 12.5 betas with Android 11 on my Mi10T Pro. Is it safe to change to 12.5 Stable with Android 10?

@Fallenwitcher

No, but it's a known Official MIUI 12 bug ;) => Notifications: Broken notification layout and/or missing media controls for some apps. [Android 11 only]

You can change, in phone's settings, the notifications' style to "Android" instead of "MIUI", it should be okay. :)

It looks that way like the miui style. The buttons are still left. Don't know why..

Hi guys,

My app from the bank is showing some problems when I tried to activate pin acess.
I installed the ROM on my phone, POCO X3 nfc and it went fine. The application, the only one I faced so far, when I insert the code a second time to confirm, it crashes the app. I already reinstalled, deleted the cache and rebooted but it still happens. Someone faced the same issue ?

I have Curtana (Redmi Note 9s) with 12.0.1 (RJWMIXM, Android 11). It has some annyoing bugs, so will there be an updated version of xiaomi.eu Stable for Curtana?
Or should I "downgrade" to V12.0.6 (QJWMIXM)?

Hi! Mi max 3 (miui 12.0.2 Stable) Option "expand top notifications" does not work. The slider goes back

When was the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.0.4.0.QEACNXM for dipper released? anywhere i can see?
I'm running 20.9.4 (latest weekly for dipper) and thinking about installing this stable.

Mi 9T 12.1.2.0 instant message notifications disappear after a while and many texts are not translated in italian

Thanks I wasn't aware of this. I guess its because the phone wasn't sold much out of China or with a different name/model. I picked it up when in China last year from an Xiaomi store and have to say I am very pleased with it hardware wise. I'll stick to the stable release and hope there will be another stable drop soon :)

Just wondering if there are any plans to create a final stable release for the Mi CC9e? I realise weeklys have been stopped but the only stable release I can find is very old. Would the last weekly release be the stable one? Many thanks!

I'm a beginner here so I appreciate any help.
Why are there many multiple versions (12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5)? Isn't it just better to just support the latest stable version for all devices. Like only continue 12.5 development for example?

I'm having trouble deciding what to install..

Status
Not open for further replies.