MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and thank you so much for your hard work , i have the k40 pro with the latest stable rom and it has a major bug when sharing a link or anything to messenger whatsapp etc the device restart imediately i did all wipes vefore flashing but the bug persist .

I am using a Mi 10 Lite (monet) and I was able to follow all the steps from a locked bootloader.

However, after formatting data, I am not able to copy the ROM to my phone in Windows. My phone shows up with no files. And every time I try to copy the ROM to my phone, it does not complete.

Please help.

My Mi 10 Lite was just booting auto to stock recovery. Then, I tried wiping dalvik/data/cache and doing a factory reset. It eventually booted to this fantastic ROM.

Thanks, devs!

I receive WhatsApp messages only when open the app. I already have configured battery options and autostart correctly.
Someone experiment same issue? Any solution?
I have installer 12.5 version on the mi11 device

I receive WhatsApp messages only when open the app. I already have configured battery options and autostart correctly.
Someone experiment same issue? Any solution?
I have installer 12.5 version on the mi11 device
Hello! :)

Open "Recents" menu (where you can close apps) and long press on WhatsApp => Tap on the padlock icon (it will keep the app alive as long as your device can).

;)

Reactions: Dixon Pedraza
Copying the ROM to the Internal storage does not push. It pops up as copying but it does not progress and times out in about 10 secs.
You have your phone encrypted and cant cooy any files to internal space.
The name of folders are (for example) Ybghxfhkbdehjvgghjhghh right?

You have your phone encrypted and cant cooy any files to internal space.
The name of folders are (for example) Ybghxfhkbdehjvgghjhghh right?
No folders nor a single item were in the storage when I couldn't copy the ROM into the internal storage.

Can I dirty flash the latest 12.0.2 version based on R over my 12.0.3 Q version...? And pls Anyone with Curtana facing any issues on this build ❓ the previous R release was quite buggy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-10-16-50-00-987_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-10-16-50-00-987_com.android.settings.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 192
v12.0.2 (android 11) was released for curtana. What is your Feedback? Is possible dirty flash over v12.0.6? Do you know if twrp 3.4.1b-0530 will work with dirty flash to v12.0.2 (android 10 to 11)? Thank you

Last edited:
I'm on a custom rom Project404 with FW 12.2.6.0.RJAEUXM. Can I just flash MIUI 12.5 over it, as a dirty flash or do I need to format data?

It is not over as I know. There is still new weekly releases. The latest stable is 12.0.6.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Mi 9 is always the last. I think it was a device that have very bad sales. However, version 12.0.6 stable from xiaomi.eu is very goodROM. I do not imagine that version 12.5 will be of the same performance level ...

Status
Not open for further replies.