MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9 is always the last. I think it was a device that have very bad sales. However, version 12.0.6 stable from xiaomi.eu is very goodROM. I do not imagine that version 12.5 will be of the same performance level ...
In did it is good, but there is safetynet problem's. That's why I am waiting for the new release.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Format data is mandatory. ;)
So I did it. And now is my phone "empty". But how do I get the MIUI.zip file on it? It´s to big to copy straight.
I tried it via fastboot and miflash. But can I just unpack the .zip to get this new folder flashed?

So I did it. And now is my phone "empty". But how do I get the MIUI.zip file on it? It´s to big to copy straight.
I tried it via fastboot and miflash. But can I just unpack the .zip to get this new folder flashed?
You could flash Xiaomi.eu ROM first, then "Format Data" and reboot. :)

After "Format Data", you should reboot to Recovery if you can't copy zip file on your phone. ;)

After "Format Data", you should reboot to Recovery if you can't copy zip file on your phone. ;)
Thanks for your reply. Now im back in my recovery. But I cannot copy the Rom-Zip-file. It´s to big. Smaller files I can copy without problems to the phone

Thanks for your reply. Now im back in my recovery. But I cannot copy the Rom-Zip-file. It´s to big. Smaller files I can copy without problems to the phone
Never had this issue... :(

What's your current TWRP version?

Most recent TWRP release for Mi 10 Pro is => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693755557

Try to format data again with this recent TWRP.

Anyway, it's nice to have a "USB OTG" device if your phone doesn't have a SD card slot. :)

You can use it in TWRP to flash ROMs and make TWRP backups. ;)

Last edited:
Never had this issue... :(

What's your current TWRP version?

I used the wzsx and the mb TWRP. However I switched and tried to push the file via adb. no sucess. But after the third switch between the TWRPs, with TWRP 3.5.1_10-MB-v.1.2 I were able to copy the large file directly. Whyever it din't work immediatly, but now it worked!
So now it's done...and my next spending will go out for a working USB-OTG (mine isn't working).
Thanks for you support, Pony

Hello there,

I have Poco F2 Pro and I am using stable release of Xiaomi.eu rom.
But there is some thing I noticed just now, in settings whenever I check for updates, iy always says "You are up to date!"
MIUI 12 | V12.2.3.0.RJKCNXM |Stable
is my current version.

I have just remembered to check whether there is any updates or not, and there is two version (one is just 6 hours old)
It is not a problem downloading and updating, my problem is I am forgetting to check manually sourceforge links.
Is there a problem with OTA in general? Or is there a problem with my phone's updater app? I have already tried with clearing all app data of Updater App.

Thank you for these wonderful roms.

Also when you select backup and restore setting it just crashes and doesn't open.

IMG_20210511_134146.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: hoangsang
Hello,

I renamed all TWRP folders. Deleted any magisk files on the phone. Cleared all data from Santander app and then rebooted phone.
I open Santander app, within 5 seconds error, this device is rooted and app closes.

Problem is I am based in UK and use EEA ROM originally. On this ROM, banking worked good, but call recorder was not used. I think I will have to go back to standard official ROM. Would you suggest going to Global ROM with MUIU phone caller so I get call recorder, also then lock bootloader? I would prefer to go back to EEA and lock bootloader, but then I will not get call recording. I think both Global and EEA official ROMs are Android 11 now?

I believe UK banks are detecting unlocked bootloader, which is causing the issue. I have seen it on forums elsewhere. So my only option is to use Miflash and flash official EEA ROM and relock bootloader I think?

I have same problem after flashing to latest eu rom stable (v12.5.1.0) on my M10 Ultra (originally a Chinese import phone).
Santander app says: "remove any rooting, apps or effects".
All other banking apps I've tried work though, including - Halifax, RBS, HSBC, Revolut, Starling, Lloyds.
SafetyNet passed via checking on this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest

Previously has flashed on it eu rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.1.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip and all banking apps, including santander, worked fine.

I have same problem after flashing to latest eu rom stable (v12.5.1.0) on my M10 Ultra (originally a Chinese import phone).
Santander app says: "remove any rooting, apps or effects".
All other banking apps I've tried work though, including - Halifax, RBS, HSBC, Revolut, Starling, Lloyds.
SafetyNet passed via checking on this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest

Previously has flashed on it eu rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.1.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip and all banking apps, including santander, worked fine.
I'm running 12.5 and also having issues on my Mi 10 Ultra. Mainly though my battery life has gone to the dogs in ULTRA power saving 10-15% overnight. 12.1 used to be around 2%. Wish they would fix the camera though on STABLE. The video setting with 5x doesn't use the 5x lens, it uses the 1x lens. Photo works correctly though. I wish we could get official support for the Mi 10 Ultra on STABLE as you don't see it on the supported list. Rather regretting getting the Mi 10 Ultra with it's apparent neglect for stability and support.

Is it safe to install the rom via fastboot via the batch file?
Or is it recommended to use twrp?
My phone is Poco F3

Colour scheme setting crashes and doesn't open when you select it in settings on 12.5.5 stable beta mi 11 ultra.

I would advise nobody download this version .. there's a lot of bugs and no certification

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
HI from Slovenia. I recently bought Xiaomi mi 11 with EEA rom on it... but... it has the worst battery ever... worst than my old Huawei Mate 20 PRO after 2 years... I play games quite a lot... mostly Empire&Puzzles... if I install xiaomi.eu stable ROM 12.5 will it be battery better? Now i only get like 3 hours of SOT... thanks in advance lovely day to all

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

I'm on v12.2.4.0 on my Mi 10 Pro. If I want to update to MIUI 12.5, is it not possible OTA like previous updates? Do I have to download and flash the ROM myself from the 12.5 download link?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

hi, i have a small bug on 12.5.5, i m on french language on mi11 ultra, i cant acces to contrast menu, this menu back to precedent. have you a solution? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.