MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I always see this message with all themes?
(this theme isn't fully compatible with this version of MIUI yet .some pages might not work properly)

the only thing isn't change with theme is the Contacts and dialer

Poco F2 Pro
EU.12.5.2

Reactions: TheKerevas
hi, i have a small bug on 12.5.5, i m on french language on mi11 ultra, i cant acces to contrast menu, this menu back to precedent. have you a solution? thanks.
works OK on English language?

No. Have you a Idea to reset this menu? I have apply a New update and its same. This fonction Work on 12.5.4 on my phone but i Can reset all phone and loose data. I Can share acces on my phone by TeamViewer if possible.

Why do I always see this message with all themes?
(this theme isn't fully compatible with this version of MIUI yet .some pages might not work properly)

the only thing isn't change with theme is the Contacts and dialer

Poco F2 Pro
EU.12.5.2

View attachment 36623View attachment 36624
You are using a Miui more recent than the theme, so you are warned everything may not work as intended (and you even confirm they are right to show you the message)

Reactions: Poney70
So is the K30S Ultra the Mi 10T PRO?
I can't find info about "K30S Utra", if it's the same device as "K30S" or not... but Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S / Redmi K30S Ultra are all using the same codename "apollo" (or "apollopro", but using "apollo" ROMs) and so you can install same ROMs on them. ;)

Hey @Poney70 , i noticed you are using the weekly version of miui on your mi 9t. I also have a mi 9t and i was wondering if you recomend to use the weekly version on a main device. Does it have too many bugs? Or is it usable? thanks in advance

Hey @Poney70 , i noticed you are using the weekly version of miui on your mi 9t. I also have a mi 9t and i was wondering if you recomend to use the weekly version on a main device. Does it have too many bugs? Or is it usable? thanks in advance
Hello :)

Yes, I recommend to use Weekly ROMs by Xiaomi.eu. My Mi 9T is also my main device and there are no major bugs. Device is usable and it's very very rare to get an unusable Weekly ROM update.

;)

Hello :)

Yes, I recommend to use Weekly ROMs by Xiaomi.eu. My Mi 9T is also my main device and there are no major bugs. Device is usable and it's very very rare to get an unusable Weekly ROM update.

;)
Thanks for the fast reply! i will definetly try it out then.

So is the K30S Ultra the Mi 10T PRO?
I can't find info about "K30S Utra", if it's the same device as "K30S" or not... but Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S / Redmi K30S Ultra are all using the same codename "apollo" (or "apollopro", but using "apollo" ROMs) and so you can install same ROMs on them. ;)
Mi 10T = Redmi K30S Ultra = apollo
Mi 10T Pro = apollopro (Global-exclusive device)

P.S. No such thing as "Redmi K30S".

Hello, I have a problem in the latest stable version of MIUI for the K30PRO (Poco f2 pro in my case) and it is that when performing the update the Sounds and Vibration option stops working and goes to the main screen.

I have done a full format, clean installation and the problem persists.

otherwise it goes without problems,

ty

PS: I am not restoring the settings stored in the xiaomi cloud

Hello, I have a problem in the latest stable version of MIUI for the K30PRO (Poco f2 pro in my case) and it is that when performing the update the Sounds and Vibration option stops working and goes to the main screen.

I have done a full format, clean installation and the problem persists.

otherwise it goes without problems,

ty

PS: I am not restoring the settings stored in the xiaomi cloud
Are you using (or have you used) Digital Wellbeing by any chance?

So on Mi 10T only ROMs with the name K30S Ultra, on Mi 10T Pro only if they have this name in the file.
I've no idea what you're talking about. That ROM supports both, that was already tested.

I've read two cases of guys who installed Mi 10T ROM on the Pro and bricked...
I heard no such thing. I actually know of Mi 10T Pro users who use our ROMs regularly, which confirms the opposite.
There can be many reasons for a brick.

Reactions: TheKerevas
I have a Poco F3 and I have problems with the MapMyRun app and with the GPS. He does not mark the kilometers well for me. I have a battery that does not restrict the application in the background, as I do on all my Xiaomi phones, but this phone does not take the distance well for me. Does anyone know what can I do? Thanks

I have Poco F3. If I install stable version without Magisk(root), I will have no issues passing safetynet, is my understanding correct? I mean I don't need root in order to pass safetynet?

I have Poco F3. If I install stable version without Magisk(root), I will have no issues passing safetynet, is my understanding correct? I mean I don't need root in order to pass safetynet?
It's correct! No need to root. :)

No, I don't think anyone installed it out of the 500+ downloads :D. Of course they have and I think even @ingbrzy must have had it on at some point...
Ok, sorry for the unspecific question.

Does anyone of the guys which installed the 12.5 on a mi11pro have also some issues with the certification/battery drain etc ?

can you learn me about poco f3 - fastboot "yes"
its right if i :
1. unlock boatloader
2. flash with mi flash ? (with rom xiaomi eu)
3. no urgent with twrp or another after flash .

Hi, I have a question here.
If I can flash the new rom it directly without formatting my internal data if I already had the stable MIUI.eu from on my phone?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Hi, I have a question here.
If I can flash the new rom it directly without formatting my internal data if I already had the stable MIUI.eu from on my phone?

Thanks in advance for the answers.
Hello, if your phone is already on a previous Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM then you can flash the new ROM without formatting data. ;)

Reactions: night9knight
Status
Not open for further replies.