MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,anyone can manage install eu rom to k40 pro. i get this error.

Hello everyone,
I have mi 10 lite 5G with this rom, and the voicecalls on loadspeaker is too damm loud even if i put volume to minimum.. is there a way to put it a bit less or configure it to less volume?

Regarding 12.5.5 miui stable on xiaomi mi 11 arabic language not full please fix on next update check my attached photo

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢١-٠٥-١٤-٢١-٣١-٠١-٥١٤_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢١-٠٥-١٤-٢١-٣١-٠١-٥١٤_com.android.settings.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot_٢٠٢١-٠٥-١٤-٢١-٣١-١٣-٤٧٤_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢١-٠٥-١٤-٢١-٣١-١٣-٤٧٤_com.android.updater.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 292
Idk if it's a bug or what else but the provider hasn't problems right now.

Since I installed 12.4 on my Mi11 pro I won't get a incoming call sometimes, just the notification per sms that someone called me.

Not every call but may 3/10 are without a incoming call.

Anyone else base something like that?

It depends, I think you need to compare the version you have installed to the versions in the first post of the thread.

I am already using the latest version beta. if the new stable version is to be released, I will wait for it. If not, I will install the current stable version.

I am using Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra with the latest stable version. Is there something on weekly 12.6 to be worth upgrading it? Am i happy with 12.5? I dont know, it is better then 12.1, but still i am seeing some bugs in 12.5

good, good day. please tell me why everything works very nicely at 120 hertz, and as soon as you turn on 60 hertz, the desktop starts to lag again, the animation starts to lag in some jumps

There is a new ROM for Mi 11 - 12.5.7
Someone tried it out? What about CTS Profile and Google Payement...?

Reactions: Poney70
This error message comes up when I try to download Venus 12.5.7 on sourceforge.
I will simply wait and try again tomorrow, but wanted to share it.

Attachments

• cant find mirror information for venus.PNG
    cant find mirror information for venus.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 167
Hello all.
I am having problems when i try to get back to stock using MiFlash and the stock fastboot image for Poco F3 EEA variant.
I setup everithing (flash all and format without lock), i put the phone in fastboot, it is detected and when i press flash , it says succes instantly but nothing is flashed. Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. When i try even to install Xioami.eu 12.5.2.0 fastboot for Poco F3 now i have to edit the .bat file and erase the 2 lines which check the product ~alioth~ in order to make it flash , because the original bat file just closes after opening.

Hello all.
I am having problems when i try to get back to stock using MiFlash and the stock fastboot image for Poco F3 EEA variant.
I setup everithing (flash all and format without lock), i put the phone in fastboot, it is detected and when i press flash , it says succes instantly but nothing is flashed. Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. When i try even to install Xioami.eu 12.5.2.0 fastboot for Poco F3 now i have to edit the .bat file and erase the 2 lines which check the product ~alioth~ in order to make it flash , because the original bat file just closes after opening.
Inside the platform tools folder, run this command:
Code:
fastboot getvar product
What is the result?

Inside the platform tools folder, run this command:
Code:
fastboot getvar product
What is the result?
it says:

C:\platform-tools>adb devices
List of devices attached
dd77da02 device

C:\platform-tools>adb reboot bootloader

C:\platform-tools>fastboot devices
dd77da02 fastboot

C:\platform-tools>fastboot getvar product
product: alioth
Finished. Total time: 0.004s

C:\platform-tools>

I have to mention that the only other rom that i tried was Hentai OS.Which needed as a prerequisite to flash probably a modified vendor_boot because after installation of the rom my phone was recognized by windows as Pixel 5.but in the meantime i changed to Xioami.Eu.
Might be something regarding FASTBOOTD drivers?

Last edited:
it says:

C:\platform-tools>adb devices
List of devices attached
dd77da02 device

C:\platform-tools>adb reboot bootloader

C:\platform-tools>fastboot devices
dd77da02 fastboot

C:\platform-tools>fastboot getvar product
product: alioth
Finished. Total time: 0.004s

C:\platform-tools>

I have to mention that the only other rom that i tried was Hentai OS.Which needed as a prerequisite to flash probably a modified vendor_boot because after installation of the rom my phone was recognized by windows as Pixel 5.but in the meantime i changed to Xioami.Eu.
Might be something regarding FASTBOOTD drivers?
You said that the flash script was closing when the 2 mentioned lines are there. Can you open command prompt and run the script from there? There should be an error there.

Status
Not open for further replies.