MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...
I tried update and clean installationwith that ROM. OK, SafetyNet passed, but check out GPay settings. There is information, that "Your device doesn not meet safety standards"....
I don't have such an issue, but for some reason I can't download Netflix and Disney plus from the play store.... If I sideload them everything is fine, L1 is there, safety net passes..... Just the play store suddenly says that my device isn't compatible anymore, but it was on 12.5.5....

I don't have such an issue, but for some reason I can't download Netflix and Disney plus from the play store.... If I sideload them everything is fine, L1 is there, safety net passes..... Just the play store suddenly says that my device isn't compatible anymore, but it was on 12.5.5....
Wait tomorrow or you can wipe "All data" of these following apps (in phone's settings): "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework"

Reboot your device after that. ;)

Wait tomorrow or you can wipe "All data" of these following apps (in phone's settings): "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework"

Reboot your device after that. ;)
This worked, thank you!

But what is happening tomorrow? Wait for what?

Reactions: swagtest
Hello,

I have installed this ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir) but there is a problem with WiFi hotspot : when I turn it on, it turn off after few second. This problem was alreary present on the stock rom.

Does it exist any solution to solve this problem ?

Hello,

I have installed this ROM for Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir) but there is a problem with WiFi hotspot : when I turn it on, it turn off after few second. This problem was alreary present on the stock rom.

Does it exist any solution to solve this problem ?

if you say it happens on a stock rom too, then this may be a Xiaomi bug after all.

You could try to get a log using logcat & report this issue to Xiaomi anyway.

See:

Reactions: Poney70
I'm using the latest 12.5 stable version on the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite and the Spotify widget on the lock screen and notification screen doesn't show the playback controls (pause, next). Is there a fix for this issue?

Maybe you are just too old, or you are just too fresh here on the forum or third and most likely you don't know how to do it.
My advice wait 168 hours, and you are on the right way to unlock bootloader. Then you will get rid off the stock rom and flash this beautiful rom.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
Lol how do I don't know how to do it?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

I'm using the latest 12.5 stable version on the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite and the Spotify widget on the lock screen and notification screen doesn't show the playback controls (pause, next). Is there a fix for this issue?
I've no idea about Spotify in general, but it may be related to those notifications bugs with this app, which is a Xiaomi known bug.

For the other bug ( not sure it is related to this one), you can fix with a ADB command.

We never base our ROMs on EEA ROMs, so it's off-topic.

There is no new way and no need for one, everything is in order. As for Gpay, might be fixed with next release as I tweaked some stuff due to too many TWRP variants breaking our updater script.

This means I cant use xiaomi.eu on my MI10T Lite with Google services? I cant understand what I've done wrong on installation procedures.

12.09 for Poco x3 NFC doesn't agree with flashing miui system launcher. Pretty much disables the homescreen just in case anyone liked using miuM launcher to not try it.

Hi, I made this comment earlier, but I'm on v12.2.4.0 on my Mi 10 Pro. If I want to update to MIUI 12.5, is it not possible OTA like previous updates? Do I have to download and flash the ROM myself from the 12.5 download link?

Tapatalk を使用して私の Mi 10 Pro から送信

please explain me. mi9tpro wil get 12.5 on android 11 or not? i am certain I've read other day that both mi9t and mi 9t pro get android11

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.