MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had wiped the cache/dalvik because some have done it. How can I fix it now? I should put the rom in the phone but the pc from recovery does not show me the folder. Fastboot works regularly, but it does not show me the folder as it cannot enable USB debugging
Can you boot into TWRP from fastboot ?
(fastboot boot twrp.img)

Can you boot into TWRP from fastboot ?
(fastboot boot twrp.img)
Yes, in fastboot with the powershell I start recovery without problems. If I could upload the zip rom in the phone memory, I format and flash the rom but from recovery I cannot access on MI10 root from PC.

Finally I feel that the battery got quite better overtime with the miui 12.5 on my MI10. It still has quite few bugs but there is one especially that is quite annoying to me:
Basically every time I turn on the phone in the morning once it gets to the page requesting for the sim pin it gets stuck for about 30 seconds and sometimes it even restarts on his own (after the restart it gets back normally).
Is it something that you guys noticed too? Is there a way to fix it?
I've also noticed that is something that happens when I leave the phone turned off and charging during the night and then I turn it on in the morning. It does not happen if I just restart the phone or I turn it off and then quickly turn it on again.

Hello sorry for asking noob stuff.
After installing this version my root is gone. Magisk app (former manager app) is not able to install it, the option "direct install" is missing, maybe because it says "ramdisk not available".
Question: how do I install magisk on my redmi note 7 then?
Thank you!

Yes, in fastboot with the powershell I start recovery without problems. If I could upload the zip rom in the phone memory, I format and flash the rom but from recovery I cannot access on MI10 root from PC.
Did you try to load your ROM in TWRP with an USB C drive then ?
I can see there is also a ADB sideload function, but I'm honestly not knowledgeable enough to help you use it properly.

Last edited:
Did you try to load your ROM in TWRP with an USB C drive then ?
I can see there is also a ADB sideload function, but I'm honestly not knowledgeable enough to help you use it properly.

In TWRP connecting USB C cable to the PC I don't see the phone drive :(

Is available Find Device thought i.mi.com in any Xiaomi.eu stable version? Thanks.

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

In TWRP connecting USB C cable to the PC I don't see the phone drive :(
Do you have an USB C adapter to load the ROM on an USB memory stick, and then use it on your phone ? (Or a USB C memory stick)

Or as I said, you can search the ADB sideload feature in TWRP

That's from TWRP or phone's system?

- If TWRP => Reboot to Recovery again... or try another TWRP version. ;)

- If phone's system => You have to allow transfert files on your device via USB (check phone's notifications) or, if you can't allow it, try with another USB cable.

:)
Ok thanks so much

Do you have an USB C adapter to load the ROM on an USB memory stick, and then use it on your phone ? (Or a USB C memory stick)

Or as I said, you can search the ADB sideload feature in TWRP
I tried with ADB sideload. It doesn't seem to work:

Runnung boot script ...
Done in red:
Unable to mount /data/media/twrp/.twrps

then:

Starting ADB sideload featured...

Then the phone folder opened but it is not allowed to copy the rom inside

ADB Sideload "failed"

Do you think I have select "mount" function in TWRP menu?

Anyone know if they are going to release 12.5 on the global F3 rom? I thought they said it would be available on the 30th of march?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

How does 12.5 stable run on F2 Pro? Any issues for daily usage of the phone?

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Is available Find Device thought i.mi.com in any Xiaomi.eu stable version? Thanks.

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Hello sorry for asking noob stuff.
After installing this version my root is gone. Magisk app (former manager app) is not able to install it, the option "direct install" is missing, maybe because it says "ramdisk not available".
Question: how do I install magisk on my redmi note 7 then?
Thank you!
Hello,

Of course, that's normal to lose root after a ROM update. ;)

Install Magisk.zip in TWRP after every ROM update, you can read my guide here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

:)

I tried with ADB sideload. It doesn't seem to work:

Runnung boot script ...
Done in red:

then:

Starting ADB sideload featured...

Then the phone folder opened but it is not allowed to copy the rom inside

ADB Sideload "failed"

Do you think I have select "mount" function in TWRP menu?

I tried WIPE internal storage... FAILED
I tried Wipe > Advance Wipe > Data, and choose Repair or Change File System. NOTHING

the USB OTG attempt remains but now I don't have it

Is there any problema with scaning QR codes on câmera? It recognize but when Touch the symbol nothing happens

I tried WIPE internal storage... FAILED
I tried Wipe > Advance Wipe > Data, and choose Repair or Change File System. NOTHING

the USB OTG attempt remains but now I don't have it
Hello,
Seems like you have No OS?
I had same with my Mi11 Ultra after trying to flash 12.5.7 from TWRP. Always rebooted to recovery and no way to load files on phone from PC.
Easy fix was to flash older version 12.5.4 from PC with FASTBOOT not TWRP.
So Flash from PC ROM with FASTBOOT

Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5.7 for Mi11Pro/Ultra....good, but bug in Wifi....i think
Leave system on on night..in the morning wifi is not responding...
switch to flight modus does not solve this problem...
Restart works

12.5.4 does not show this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.