MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I installed the Android 11 rom on my Joyeuse and after clearing caches everything works a-ok. After checking the zip file contents it seems that a persist image was not included, so no action was required on that front. CTS integrity, device certification and Widevine L1 are all in working order.

A big plus to Android 11: wireless ADB. Using Termux and the package android-tools we can now run adb commands on device without having any computer available
=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-610433

Result? :)

So, I installed the Android 11 rom on my Joyeuse and after clearing caches everything works a-ok. After checking the zip file contents it seems that a persist image was not included, so no action was required on that front. CTS integrity, device certification and Widevine L1 are all in working order.

A big plus to Android 11: wireless ADB. Using Termux and the package android-tools we can now run adb commands on device without having any computer available
Persist image is/was never included in our ROMs, only official fastboot ROMs have it.

Reactions: Poney70
Just update and installed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_V12.5.2.0.RGICNXM_v12-11.zip (2021-05-19) ROM into my Redmi K30 5G phone. But, i noticed that"5G"logo has been removed upon phone power on, just a MiUi message you can see. How about others Redmi K30 5G user here, do you have a similar issue? My worries is not sure whether 5G connection will working fine or not?

Last edited:
I had the same issue with the Mi 11 Pro, the only workaround I could think of was to assign each person a non default ringtone in contacts which worked. If there is a more efficient route I'm all ears!
Hello. What firmware are you on? Were you able to fix the problem? I have a similar phone and on version 12.5.4 I could not beat the problem. I can't set my own ringtone, the standard ringtone always rings

Hi, we have 2 mi9 at home (Cepheus) and I installed the latest stable ROM yesterday. Now one of them shows "system app update" and the other one does not....how is it possible? They both work fine, but I thought xiaomi.eu roms didn't have that system apps updater.

Hello. What firmware are you on? Were you able to fix the problem? I have a similar phone and on version 12.5.4 I could not beat the problem. I can't set my own ringtone, the standard ringtone always rings

Hi

I'm on 12.5.4 via fastboot. The method I use was Go to Contacts, click on name, scroll down to More, should state Default ringtone, click on arrow, select something different from list, go back to see if Default ringtone has changed to the one selected, repeat for the other contacts.

Not sure if it's bug/issue with MIUI, have no vibrate set on my alarms, changed via additional settings for each individual alarm but vibrate still wasn't disabled. Realised there is a master switch in alarm settings that disables vibrate to all.

Reactions: L EV
I'm on 12.5.4 via fastboot
I am on 12.5.4 too

The alarm clock works well for me, but a strange thing happens with the installation of my own melody. In the settings of the 2nd sim there is an incomprehensible item that is not active and I do not know what to do with it, it does not react to anything. I think to upgrade to 12.5.7 maybe there is no such error

I don't have a 2nd sim in mine and that additional settings does not appear also not sure if that requires a 2nd sim for it to appear though.

I'm new to custom roms so kinda reluctant via the TWRP route just need to take the first step.

This doesn't make sense to me , new version available is lower version than installed

RE: never mind just me being a doofus

Last edited:
It is not considered good practice. You can try it, but do a backup before, and expect some strange behavior from your apps.

By installing an older version, you mostly give up on ROM updates.
Backup performed via twrp or app? Will be full backup? Thanks

Hi guys. Thanks for your work. I have a problem when I am flashing my mi8se with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V12.0.2.0.QEBCNXM_v12-10 firmware. I cannot copy the .zip file to the phone memory after formatting the recovery data recovery-TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img. I tried to unpack the archive and copy it piece by piece. Only one system.new.dat.br file cannot be copied. If I do not format the data, then the firmware file is copied, but after the firmware the phone boots in fastboot mode.

Ok, about the latest stable ROM 12.5.3.0 for cepheus (MI 9) almost everything works perfect.

I only found the same bug from the beta two weeks ago, which is that music players remain in the notifications and also appear on the lock screen even when you completely closed the apps and used the cleaner.

Reactions: Simas Turbo
Hello everyone.
I have effectively installed the new ROM release for 'Joyeuse' - xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11.
It seems to me everything, OK, no (serious) problems, except that any saved SSIDs are not kept, and you need to re-enter the passwords; furthermore, once an SSID has been saved (again), it will NOT connect automatically, even if it has the Toggle active in its specific settings.
I (for now) have not found anything else ...
However, I kindly ask you if you can tell me an effective way to create a <.zip> to reinstall (via TWRP) the 'FM Radio' (System) App, which is not present.

Really many thanks !!

Last edited:
The notification bar often disappears on the home page. Device raphael 12.5.4

Attachments

• IMG_20210527_211344.jpg
    IMG_20210527_211344.jpg
    910.7 KB · Views: 274
Hello everyone.
However, I kindly ask you if you can tell me an effective way to create a <.zip> to reinstall (via TWRP) the 'FM Radio' (System) App, which is not present.
Hello,

You can't modify the /system partition of your device, in TWRP (but, of course, TWRP can flash a whole /system partition to install/update a ROM)...

Alternative is to install Magisk and create a Magisk module in order to install system-apps. ;)

Reactions: Nikko_Foxx
Hello,

You can't modify the /system partition of your device, in TWRP (but, of course, TWRP can flash a whole /system partition to install/update a ROM)...

Alternative is to install Magisk and create a Magisk module in order to install system-apps. ;)

Thank you...
If the only way to make an App 'System' is to create a specific Magisk module ... I honestly don't know if I'm capable of it !! :-\

Reactions: Poney70
Hello Brotherss!
I Flashed the Stable ROM in my POCO F3 which is POCOF3_V12.0.8.0.RKHCNXM... Is this the Updated ROM or I need to Update this and I want to know which ROM should I flashed for the new Update

Sorry for my bad grammar I can't explain it well

Best Regards,
muuuwon

Status
Not open for further replies.