MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Brotherss!
I Flashed the Stable ROM in my POCO F3 which is POCOF3_V12.0.8.0.RKHCNXM... Is this the Updated ROM or I need to Update this and I want to know which ROM should I flashed for the new Update

Sorry for my bad grammar I can't explain it well

Best Regards,
muuuwon
Hello,

Latest Stable ROM for POCO F3 is this one:

1) Boot your phone in "Fastboot" mode and connect it to your computer.
2) On your computer, use the "update" script (fastboot script) to update your phone

;)

Reactions: muuuwon
After updating Raphael to 12.5 swipe notifications with one finger is missing, and YouTube or Spotify notifications have a bug. It is really a stable ROM Xiaomi?
IMG_20210528_082014.jpg

Reactions: qbaq90
You mean, flashed via TWRP? Then, it's safe? U see any improvement over 12.0.6?

Hello,
Did the same dirty upgrade. So far so good. I haven't found any bugs, but initially had to restart it a few times as the first couple of times the phone was getting hot and browsing around was really slow. But now it is back to normal. As it's been less than 24 hours I wouldn't assess the battery life yet.

Reactions: Simas Turbo
I made the Magisk module for you => MiRadio-Magisk.zip

;)

Oh... Damn!
Look, SINCERELY, I just don't know how to thank you !!
However, I've confused the App in question which is 'FM_Test' - 'com.caf.fmradio'- , and I have seen (on my wife's RN9Pro ...) that to work it needs the <. Apk> in \System, but also another folder (also in \System), containing others '*.so' files ...
Anyway, thank you again SO MUCH for your Availability !!

Oh... Damn!
Look, SINCERELY, I just don't know how to thank you !!
However, I've confused the App in question which is 'FM_Test' - 'com.caf.fmradio'- , and I have seen (on my wife's RN9Pro ...) that to work it needs the <. Apk> in \System, but also another folder (also in \System), containing others '*.so' files ...
Anyway, thank you again SO MUCH for your Availability !!
This MiRadio app - used in my Magisk module - came from the latest Weekly ROM for my device (Mi 9T - davinci). ;)

Reactions: Nikko_Foxx
Anyone having issues with their phone getting slower and slower until they need to reboot?

On latest mi 10 pro 12.5 stable.

This MiRadio app - used in my Magisk module - came from the latest Weekly ROM for my device (Mi 9T - davinci). ;)

You have been VERY kind!
I ask you: starting from the Module you created, and replacing inside the <.apk> (in \System) with that:

as well as the other necessary folders, in \System:

\system\lib64\libqcomfm_jni.so
\system\lib64\libnativeloader.so

... do you think it 'adaptable' to make 'f_m_test' be installed (from the Module) as a System App ??

To be clear, the previous situation was as I modified YOUR Module: do you think it could work ??
(I had to change the extension from <.zip> to <.txt> ...)

... again, Thank you So much for your 'support' !!

Attachments

• FM_Test.txt
    918.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Anyone know why I can't accept the OTA update? I let it check the MD5 hash, then it gives me a warning that my storage is encrypted, accept that, and then it asks, are you sure you want to continue?

I cannot press the blue yes button, only the grey cancel one.

Only 2 bugs so far, the one on notifications ( Spotify, Deezer YouTube etc) already mentioned on a post above and battery draining fast ( did a dirty flash on 12.0.6 stable )

Reactions: kkirito6x
Hi. I have installed on my poco F3 the xiaomi.eu stable 12.5.2 via fastboot. How do i upgrade to the latest stable 12.5.3, beacause is a recovery rom not a fastboot rom. Do i have to install TWRP first?. Do i hace to wipe all data?. Thanks. Sorry for my english

Hello, I installed the very first Xiaomi EU stable that came out a month ago using fastboot installer, I also flashed magisk patched boot.img back then.

1 - Now I want to update to the latest stable that came out today but I have no TWRP yet, I believe there is no Offical TWRP, do I have to use the one found in XDA? (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-alpha-teamwin-recovery-project.4272625/)

2 - Can I update the ROM automatically trought updater or do I have to do it manually from TWRP? Which are the wipes and steps required?

Hi, can someone tell why my mi9t pro give me "up to date" when yesterday realised a new 12.5? And is it save if i download manually and install directly from "choose update package" to move from 12.0.6.0 QFKCNXM to 12.5.4.0 RFKCNXM?
a111b285b8c558d9c91e5bc1cf8f0817.jpg
745e1154b2ce00ff528da404174e8d9c.jpg

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Anyone having issues with their phone getting slower and slower until they need to reboot?

On latest mi 10 pro 12.5 stable.
I'm having the same issue on Mi 9T Pro. It was also happening on both xiaomi.eu and official China beta ROMs. It's as if at one moment animations are fine and everything is pretty fast and then suddenly animations start lagging and then it goes back to normal and then it happens again but it's even worse than before. It was happening since like the 2nd or 3rd 12.5 build, Xiaomi most likely messed up something as they always do.

what? thats huge downgrade, isn't there anything we can do? magisk module, some sys file edit?
gosh, so I have to search for alternative rom

Yes, there is a way that I have checked and it works perfect. I leave you the steps that I followed.

►►► HOW TO USE GESTURE NAVIGATION WITH THIRD-PARTY LAUNCHERS IN ANDROID 11 ◄◄◄

1. First it is important to have one of the apps recommended here in the forum installed:
- Infinity Gestures
- Fluid Navigation Gestures (The one I chose)

2. Reboot your phone in recovery mode.

3. If you use:
- Orange Fox: You go to MENU > MOUNT and check the boxes for CACHE, SYSTEM, DATA.
- TWRP: You go to MOUNT and check only the boxes for CACHE, SYSTEM, DATA.
In both cases the ENABLE MTP option is activated, check it just in case.

4. Use MinimalADB & Fastboot or if you want, Platformtools to open a command console.

5. You write without quotes "adb devices", you hit ENTER and you wait for it to detect your phone.

6. Without quotes, put the command "adb pull /system/build.prop" and hit ENTER.

7. In the MinimalADB or Platformtools folder you will now see a file with an unknown extension called "build.prop". You give it RIGHT CLICK > EDIT or RIGHT CLICK > OPEN WITH > NOTEBOOK (or any other editor of your choice).

8. You go to the end of the file and ADD without the quotes a last line that says "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1"

9. SAVE the changes and CLOSE the editor. You return to the command console.

10. In the command console you write without quotes "adb push build.prop /system/" and press ENTER.

11. Now you have to reboot your phone. Once it starts you will see that you no longer have the navigation bar (buttons).

12. You open the gesture app that you have downloaded, you block it so that the task is not deleted (apply the padlock), you grant the app all the permissions it asks for. In addition, you must go to APP INFORMATION > BATTERY SAVER and there choose the first option "NO RESTRICTIONS" as well as see that the AUTOMATIC START option is ACTIVATED.

13. Enjoy gesture navigation with third-party launchers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: You can use the ZIP that the dev Poney70 made and posted IN THIS ANSWER and that greatly simplifies the guide that I wrote for you. Greetings!​

Last edited:
Anyone had success updating poco f3 from 12.5.2 to 12.5.3 without wiping data? I don't have twrp installed, neither root and I don't pretend to. Can't update via updater rom.bat and also can't update via OTA, it fails to check md5 and doesn't allow me to reboot to recovery mode to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.