MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I'm having the same issue on Mi 9T Pro. It was also happening on both xiaomi.eu and official China beta ROMs. It's as if at one moment animations are fine and everything is pretty fast and then suddenly animations start lagging and then it goes back to normal and then it happens again but it's even worse than before. It was happening since like the 2nd or 3rd 12.5 build, Xiaomi most likely messed up something as they always do.
Now I notice that too. At the same time, RAM leaks (about 1.5GB free after cleaning), the launcher restarts, I can't switch between apps and cleaning RAM does not help.
The most awful build I ever used.

can I install from weekly 21.1.28 (28 January)
to Stable (10 April) - mi9se_v12.5.1.0.rfbcnxm_v12-11.zip

Since it's newer version don't need format right?

Now I notice that too. At the same time, RAM leaks (about 1.5GB free after cleaning), the launcher restarts, I can't switch between apps and cleaning RAM does not help.
The most awful build I ever used.
Strange is that I don't have anything like this happening to me, but one this is an ass battery draining like crazy in this build. It wonders me how this build wasn't delayed or at least halted for further optimisation ( mind you that Miui 12.5 is almost 5 months in development and that's the stage xiaomi releases a stable ROM looking like a beta build)

Reactions: highbility
Hello Brothers!

I just want to ask about magisk root... After I updated my rom to latest rom, my magisk has been erase in my phone, Do I need to install Magisk root again via fastboot ?

Also what magisk root should I install in latest version of eu rom. Thank you

Best Regards,
muuuwon

P.S Sorry I know this is not a thread for Magisk root.

Can I downgrade from 12.6 beta weekly to 12.0.14 stable?
Thanks for reply

You can downgrade as long as you do a clean flash. Especially when it comes to switching between beta and stable. On the main page of the betas the same developer tells you.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello Brothers!

I just want to ask about magisk root... After I updated my rom to latest rom, my magisk has been erase in my phone, Do I need to install Magisk root again via fastboot ?

Also what magisk root should I install in latest version of eu rom. Thank you

Best Regards,
muuuwon

P.S Sorry I know this is not a thread for Magisk root.

The Magisk will be erased whenever you update, so you will need to reinstall it.

Anyone had success updating poco f3 from 12.5.2 to 12.5.3 without wiping data? I don't have twrp installed, neither root and I don't pretend to. Can't update via updater rom.bat and also can't update via OTA, it fails to check md5 and doesn't allow me to reboot to recovery mode to update.

I also can't update from miui 12.5.2 to 12.5.3 on Poco F3. I can't find updater rom.bat... I'm wandering if this is fastboot version or we need to flash it by TWRP.

I also can't update from miui 12.5.2 to 12.5.3 on Poco F3. I can't find updater rom.bat... I'm wandering if this is fastboot version or we need to flash it by TWRP.
There is no "fastboot" word at the end of the ROM's filename so it's a zip to flash in TWRP. ;)

Reactions: Ilpratti
I don't think so... ;)

Anyway, I also added "FM Service" app in v1.1 => MiRadio-v1.1-Magisk.zip

:)
Thank you very much again for your kind support !!
Unfortunately neither your modules nor my 'patchwork' are able to restore the 'F_M_Test' App; that is, yes, they reintroduce it, even as a System App, but in any case there is no way to make it work... :-(
So, all in all, also due to some other issues I'm experiencing, I really think I'll reinstall the 'xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.3.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10'...
and to say that my wife (she also has the RN9Pro) had told me SEVERAL times not to update to the first version of Android 11... !!

Unfortunately neither your modules nor my 'patchwork' are able to restore the 'F_M_Test' App; that is, yes, they reintroduce it, even as a System App, but in any case there is no way to make it work... :-(
So, all in all, also due to some other issues I'm experiencing, I really think I'll reinstall the 'xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.3.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10'...
and to say that my wife (she also has the RN9Pro) had told me SEVERAL times not to update to the first version of Android 11... !!
I will try something else. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Nikko_Foxx
Just flash it via TWRP, did it right now. No wiping on my POCO F3. You just have to flash twrp.img via fastboot and update the rom via twrp, it won't wipe anything. U just need to change your unlock pattern to swiping thing to decrypt data in twrp and it works. Just updated.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello,

Is the twrp 3.5.1. mojito- nebrassy.img (unofficial)the only twrp available for Redmi note 10? Good recovery, can I trust it? No other option?

Greetings

Just flash it via TWRP, did it right now. No wiping on my POCO F3. You just have to flash twrp.img via fastboot and update the rom via twrp, it won't wipe anything. U just need to change your unlock pattern to swiping thing to decrypt data in twrp and it works. Just updated.
Hi. Where I can get twrp for Poco F3?
I have an error when I try to flash recovery:

target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes
sending 'recovery' (131072 KB)...
OKAY [ 2.781s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition)
finished. total time: 2.787s

New Magisk module to add FM apps (from latest Stable Android 10 ROM by Xiaomi.eu, for HMNote9ProEU) => HMNote9ProEU-FM_Apps-Magisk.zip

;)

• Love
Reactions: Nikko_Foxx
xiaomi.eu rom managed to fix the bug in the proximity sensor of the redmi note 10 and 10 pro?
The problem is widespread and youtube is filled with videos about this problem. Is this a hardware problem or can it be fixed via update? Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: S4nta and ddj123
Status
Not open for further replies.