MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Mi Note 10 / Pro / Mi CC9 Pro are all tucana.
What you downloaded was for Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet), HM = Hongmi = Redmi.
Thank you for your reply! Please could you advice what version to download? can not figure it out, I have 12.1.3 global, but what is weekly and why it has number 21? but stable has 12.5 and so on, I am loading 12.1.3 12.5.2 and 21.5.27 not sure which one to flash.

Thank you for your reply! Please could you advice what version to download? can not figure it out, I have 12.1.3 global, but what is weekly and why it has number 21? but stable has 12.5 and so on, I am loading 12.1.3 12.5.2 and 21.5.27 not sure which one to flash.
These versions mean entirely different things:
Weekly/Beta 21.5.27 = built on 27 May 2021.
Stable V12.1.3 = means MIUI 12.1, 3rd revision.
Install whatever you want. Weekly/Beta is newer but comes with issues sometimes.

These versions mean entirely different things:
Weekly/Beta 21.5.27 = built on 27 May 2021.
Stable V12.1.3 = means MIUI 12.1, 3rd revision.
Install whatever you want. Weekly/Beta is newer but comes with issues sometimes.
Thank you! Will do then 21.5.27.

Got it installed, but still have no wifi 5ghz.... I did all this because I need 5ghz, as official rom did not support it, any help please?

Got it installed, but still have no wifi 5ghz.... I did all this because I need 5ghz, as official rom did not support it, any help please?
We don't have any control over modem functionality. If it doesn't work on official ROMs, it definitely won't work on ours.

LED light not working when notifications and charging is connect
I need ad support
Rom development and global
0233b65fd61cd4c27c4cafd5c3321ef2.jpg

Gửi từ Redmi K30 5G của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

First of all, thank you very much for the resources provided by this forum. that my mobile phone can use Google services normally.

But there are several problems. My mobile phone is Xiaomi cc9 meitu. The code name is Vela.

It's the same hardware as Xiaomi 9 lite (code named pyxis). Only the size of the storage space is different.

But there is no ROM for named Vela. Only for code named pyxis.

so I change the ROM system code and force swipe in the firmware. Is there a problem?Can it be upgraded normally?

btw Twrt files are common.

Code Name: pyxis/vela twrp.me/xiaomi/xiaomimi9lite.html

Is it possible to provide ROM for Vela.

thank you very much。

Does the roms that are based on global have miui dialer or google dialer?
All of our ROMs use MIUI apps, including the Global-based ones which officially come with full collection of Google apps (which are not included on ours).

First of all, thank you very much for the resources provided by this forum. that my mobile phone can use Google services normally.

But there are several problems. My mobile phone is Xiaomi cc9 meitu. The code name is Vela.

It's the same hardware as Xiaomi 9 lite (code named pyxis). Only the size of the storage space is different.

But there is no ROM for named Vela. Only for code named pyxis.

so I change the ROM system code and force swipe in the firmware. Is there a problem?Can it be upgraded normally?

btw Twrt files are common.

Code Name: pyxis/vela twrp.me/xiaomi/xiaomimi9lite.html

Is it possible to provide ROM for Vela.

thank you very much。
Yes it's wrong. You're lucky your device isn't bricked due to mismatching device codename.
We don't support vela, that device doesn't even have MIUI Camera app, it has a special Meitu Camera app.

Yes it's wrong. You're lucky your device isn't bricked due to mismatching device codename.
We don't support vela, that device doesn't even have MIUI Camera app, it has a special Meitu Camera app.

Thank you for your reply.

The hardware of pyxis / Vela is of the same specification. It's just the difference in software.

So I modified the ROM code and forced it into the phone.

A month ago, my Vela phone was swiped into the latest stable ROM of pyxis.

All software is working properly.And I can use MIUI cameras app.

I still keep the current system version of my phone. I won't update it for the moment.

Thank you again for your reply.

Just dropping by to say thank you so much for this rom!

My Poco X3 updated to stock 12.0.8 based on Android 11 and it was simply awful to use.

Followed all the steps and installed the Android 10 xiaomi.eu rom, had a couple of errors at the start but after wiping a couple more times it worked.

Phone works beautifully now, thanks again for your hard work

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
Miui 12.5 on my k20 pro is much slower than miui 12.0. My device overheats and the files app takes very long to refresh and open large folders. Anyone else having the same issue ?If i want to go back to 12.0, i have to format data right ?

Anyone else having battery drain on mi9t pro ? It's draining even on standby. And somehow it's messing with my 4g speed, making it slower not opening pages unless I reset with airplane ( didn't need to do that on 12.0.6 )
Me too im having problems with my k20 pro/mi 9t pro. The device is much slower with 12.5 installed

Anyone having issues with wireless charging after latest Android 11 stable version for mi9 Cepheus ?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Miui 12.5 on my k20 pro is much slower than miui 12.0. My device overheats and the files app takes very long to refresh and open large folders. Anyone else having the same issue ?If i want to go back to 12.0, i have to format data right ?
i had issue with speed of opening apps, is very slow, i downgraded to global that for the moment is better

I installed MIUI 12.5.1 on my Note 10 Lite. After closing the Google Podcast App, it is still shown on Lockscreen. After swiping away it is gone. After a few moments it is there again. This happens with different Apps, After closing and ending the App it is still in Lockscreen? Any solution for this problem?

Hi,

will be there an stable Update somewhere in future for the Mi9 Pro 5G. Still 12.0.5. And is there a chance for the android 11 version?

Greetings

We don't have any control over modem functionality. If it doesn't work on official ROMs, it definitely won't work on ours.
Now I am confused, after reading this
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs

I was sure that my phone starts work in 5ghz, as it was working (change region to India) before I updated it to MIUI 12 official, after update it stopped to see 5ghz at all, as I red this is restrictions implemented by Xiaomi. May be there is some work around, the ROM itself is perfect I really enjoying it.

Reactions: Torsten1176
Status
Not open for further replies.