Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am confused, after reading this
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs

I was sure that my phone starts work in 5ghz, as it was working (change region to India) before I updated it to MIUI 12 official, after update it stopped to see 5ghz at all, as I red this is restrictions implemented by Xiaomi. May be there is some work around, the ROM itself is perfect I really enjoying it.
No idea, our few testers have their 5GHz working fine.

I updated my mi9 to miui12.5
Everything works fine! Great job!!!
Is it possible to have Google interface for incoming calls?? I installed g phone app but when I receive a phone call I see the default xiaomi interface...

Reactions: hexis
WHO said that, seriously?
Android security patches are added by Xiaomi so the WHY should be asked to them...
On stock 12.5.1 the security patches are May. I have stable EU 12.5.3 release, date March. Aren't they too old?

On stock 12.5.1 the security patches are May. I have stable EU 12.5.3 release, date March. Aren't they too old?
Too old, maybe, but Xiaomi doesn't seem to care to release at least one Stable ROM, every month, with the latest Android security patch, for all their "supported" devices...

Reactions: kogar
Nice job guy, you guys are amazing but I noticed an error.
Getting a theme no compatible on every 12.5 miui theme installed through theme store or third party. Message and phone app don't change. Thank you redmi note 10 pro

Miui 12.5 on my k20 pro is much slower than miui 12.0. My device overheats and the files app takes very long to refresh and open large folders. Anyone else having the same issue ?If i want to go back to 12.0, i have to format data right ?
i also had the same problem, opening system apps is very slow, device is hotter than previous version.

Hello, I'm on a Mi 11 Ultra with the latest stable. Is there any way to avoid all apps to be forced to dark mode? do i need to deselect one by one from "More Dark mode options"?

Can't turn on some of protection features. Miui 12.5 Mi 9
8f331c8b8d49386b9c29db0269fc30ec.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm on a Mi 11 Ultra with the latest stable. Is there any way to avoid all apps to be forced to dark mode? do i need to deselect one by one from "More Dark mode options"?
Hello,

Sadly, you need to deselect one by one from "More Dark mode options" list... (and yes, it's pretty annoying...).

:(

Reactions: kogar
I just re installed miui 12.0.6 on my k20 pro and i not noticed google play store is not certified. Previously everything was fine. Will it be a problem ? And what might have been the cause ?

Mi 9 dirty flash (only clean cache and dalvik cache) from 12.0.6 to 12.5.3

Plus:
- fingerprint authentication seems to be faster
- app opening and switching also faster
Minus:
- video playback is choppy (both local and streaming, so it might be down to media player component), can't find a fix yet nor reason why. EDIT: as usual, magically fixed after a few reboots. last time when it's finally fixed, I let it shutdown due to out of battery charge.

Last edited:
datsnottrueisit? justcamebacktoweekly...LOL!!11!!! xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.3.0.RCOCNXM_v12-11.zip
never mind the bollocks - here's the xiaomi.eu

Reactions: Andrew733
Xiaomi MI9 dirty flash from 12.0.6 + package cache delete.
1) When already on call and someone else calls you, they can't hear you any more
This was present from the previous release.
2) wifi speed is very slow. Half the speed from my MI8
This was present from the previous release too.
3) wifi randomly disconnects,turns to data and back to wifi.
Not present before.
4) aod missed call notification without missed call
Not present before
5) random screen on
Not present before.
6) laggy in general. Especially cold chrome opening

For me it's not a very stable release.
Maybe I should wipe data, but this is so boring.
Is there a way to backup apps & their data with twrp so I can restore them automatically? (I am sure this has been asked before many times but can't find the thread)

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andrew733
Status
Not open for further replies.