Hello,

I was on rom that came with new phone, everything fluid and snappy

But now on:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V12.0.10.0.RKGMIXM_v12-11.zip

Redmi note 10

laggy slow..
What to do?

Is the rom just slow?
Did many speedup options this rom already: like delete package cache etc..)

options? No 12.5 soon no?

greetings

It should be available in "Pro" mode (but I don't have your device...). :)

If you have 12.0.2.0 Stable by Xiaomi.eu then you can dirty flash the latest Stable ROM for your device, without issue. ;)

in PRO mode there is only about photo issues..
no video

So xiaomi, its ridicilous what u did.

mi note 10 pro
12.5 stabil
5X lens VIDEO they removed!

why !?

in PRO mode there is only about photo issues..
no video

So xiaomi, its ridicilous what u did.

mi note 10 pro
12.5 stabil
5X lens VIDEO they removed!

why !?
You understand that you are on a custom ROM forum, and probably nobody will be able to answer you ?

Hi
This update i talk about : miui 12.6
DOWNLOADAD WEEKLY 21.5.27

i can't found for mi9t pro
Why are you asking on the stable thread then ?

About Mi9T Pro, you just need to read the 2 first posts of the weekly thread to find that it is delayed.

Reactions: Poney70
I am using Mi 10T Pro 5G device. Can I use Rom version "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.1.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11.zip" for my device?. Heard people say that you can use MI 10T rom for MI 10T Pro. Is that true? Thank you everyone

Hello, I have a mi9t pro with the 12.0.6 stable version. If I want to update it to the newer version 12.5.4 should I need some kind of wipe or can I just install it ?

I am using Mi 10T Pro 5G device. Can I use Rom version "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.1.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11.zip" for my device?. Heard people say that you can use MI 10T rom for MI 10T Pro. Is that true? Thank you everyone
Yes you can, they merged the ROMs into one for both devices, so yes, you can use that ROM on the Pro version ;)

Reactions: Poney70
Hello, I have a mi9t pro with the 12.0.6 stable version. If I want to update it to the newer version 12.5.4 should I need some kind of wipe or can I just install it ?
Hello, no need to wipe anything but I highly recommend to flash the latest TWRP version for your device before updating the ROM. :)

Latest TWRP for Mi 9T Pro is available here => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693777991

Download it on your phone then you can directly flash this new TWRP from your current TWRP:

Boot to your current TWRP => Go in "Install" menu => Tap on "Install Image" button => Find and tap on the new TWRP image and select "Recovery" partition => Swipe to flash it

After that, go in "Reboot" menu => "Recovery" to boot in the new TWRP version ;)

Last edited:
Hello, no need to wipe anything but I highly recommend to flash the latest TWRP version for your device before updating the ROM. :)

Latest TWRP for Mi 9T Pro is available here => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693777991

Download it on your phone then you can directly flash this new TWRP from your current TWRP:

Boot to your current TWRP => Go in "Install" menu => Tap on "Install Image" button => Find and tap on the new TWRP image and select "Recovery" partition => Swipe to flash it and it's done. ;)
If I wont to update my TWRP but I wont to stay for this moment on 12.0.6.0 end dont update to 12.5.4.0 on mi9t pro because for this moment it have a lot of bugs. The new twrp is not problem to old miui version end android 10 or better to stay to old twrp to the moment when I decide to move on to 12.5? Thanks

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

I have mi 10 5g with 12.5.3 stable and got this update 12.5.4
Need to flash new twrp twrp-3.5.2-0-umi-manuelbianco.img for update it or?

And if someone already test it tell me if we have bugs and dual apps work fine?
Thank you

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Solution can be found in this page already... or use the forum's search. ;)

i found it and follow the instruction but still this doesnt fix the issue.

Attachments

• adb.JPG
    adb.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 225
Mi 10 update from 12.5.3 to 12.5.4
Safetynet pass
So far system seem stable. Will tell over time. Had issues with 12.5.3 that it got slow and stuttery over time. Had to restart to fix it. Also restart took very long to turn off the device.

Reactions: devalian90
You can install "Debloader (Terminal Emulator)" module, it's available in Magisk app. Reboot your device and use a Terminal Emulator, like Termux => Termux-0.113.apk

Type su => Grant root => Type debloat

;)

Thanks Poney, but I still need System rw permission because I need AdAway... It's the first time that Magisk fails, why happens?

I encountered an issue seems bug. Connection always drop( Mobile data) when Private DNS is set to Automatic.

Solution for me is turning it OFF

Mi6 Check MD5 and install Error
i stucked with this message after flashing miui eu on my mi 11 ultra , anyone can help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.