MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 10 UMI,12.5.4 - all good
Installed through updater app, on TWRP 3.5.1.
So far all good. Thank you Xiaomi Eu.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: Troj80
12.5.4.0 anyone tried on Mi10 ? google certification passed?

Latest REDMI note 10 STABLE ROM:

Snappy, fast, fluid, good..

Best ROM in the multiverse

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Is the zip or fastboot zip the one which is installed with terminal? I'm on 12.3 and want to update to 12.5
Cheers

is the MiUI 12.5.1.0 of Mi9Lite built for Android 11 ? The table shows Android10.

Last edited:
Hy! I have Mi Mix 3 5g with 12.0.4.0 PEMMIXM rom. I have a issue with Google Play Service. It is draining the battery at the background. How can I uninstall? I tried uninstall in ADB, but I couldn't it. Any suggestions?

Is the zip or fastboot zip the one which is installed with terminal? I'm on 12.3 and want to update to 12.5
Cheers
If Terminal = Using your computer to execute installation script, then you need a "fastboot" zip. :)

But if TWRP is available for your device, you will have to use TWRP to install all newer ROMs. ;)

After flash the Mi 9Lite 12.5 miui and reboot the system it goes back to TWRP
More info please... What was your previous ROM version? Was Official or Xiaomi.eu? And what TWRP you used?

Most common solution is to "Format Data" in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm) then reboot your device. ;)

12.5.4 on Mi 10 (umi) Rom has problems with permissions in system applications? I remember couldn't give permission to the microphone for Google assistant.

Thanks

Hello,
I saw that :

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V12.0.11.0.RKGMIXM_v12-11.zip

Was modified. Why?

Ps: when i do an ota, does it slow down device? Twrp 3.5.1 does ota?

Please can some one assist me, 5ghz region restriction removal seems not working as note 10 pro dos not see 5ghz wifi, but can create 5ghz hot spot. Also it was working before 12 version, but I had to change region to India, now is is not working.

I have “slow battery charge” message on poco x3 pro with 12.0.6.0.

anyone with the same problem? How to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.