MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have went trough the painful initial settings yesterday, have installed and set up many apps. I would relock by the 'fasboot oem lock' command. I did not flash custom recovery, no root, etc.
Is it still safe to lock by the fastboot command, or only locking by mifash is recommended?
Sorry, I never tested this.

Me too. My phone i mi 9 lite. I'm flash by twrp 3.4.0 and 3.4.2 to xiaomi.eu 12.5 done, then it restart to twrp back, not go to phone. But when i flash china rom 12.5 (stock rom, china firmware), it restart to phone nomally. It not complate with xiaomi eu 12.5
"Format Data" in TWRP is mandatory when coming from another ROM (Official, another custom ROM). ;)

Reactions: Troj80 and Vienha
hi, in the downloads I see the same release version with "fastboot" in its name and without. Is the one without fastbood in it's name the TWRP version?
which one do i need for twrp version of flashing to your rom?

btw: chinese rom mi 11 ultra

This is the song that that was playing when my Spotify decided to freeze on the lock screen so now every time I open my phone I feel attacked lol

Attachments

• IMG_20210606_193117.jpg
    IMG_20210606_193117.jpg
    922.4 KB · Views: 252
What is the latest twrp for mi 11 ultra global version?
Also I read that 12.5.4 is the best version so far for battery life, where can I find this version rom for twrp installer? Thank you in advance

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

please help me, how to dirty upgrade redmi note 8 from eu 12.0.1 stable to eu 12.0.3 stable (which twrp let me see interrnal storage and can install android 11 without format data after flashing?), many thanks in advanced

Last edited:
I'm using Mi10 12.5.4 rom. Sometime it very lags (sometime launcher not response, MIUI asks me to "wait" or reload this launcher) when I access "tools" group.
is this problem bug?

Been looking for over an hour...
Wich MIUI + Recovery combination is working right now for monet/10lite?

Hi guys, I'm noob on flashing custom rom, i have an poco f3 with miui 12.5.1.0(rkheuxm) official, bootloader unlock and i want to flash xiaomi eu rom stable and weekly beta after that
How to do that?

Hi guys, I'm noob on flashing custom rom, i have an poco f3 with miui 12.5.1.0(rkheuxm) official, bootloader unlock and i want to flash xiaomi eu rom stable and weekly beta after that
How to do that?
Oh no,
if you can't find the instructions here in the forum, then better keep your hands off it and leave your phone as it is.

Oh no,
if you can't find the instructions here in the forum, then better keep your hands off it and leave your phone as it is.

I found the instructions but I'm a little confused, i saw a guide to flash the rom with fastboot and on this page is with twrp

I found the instructions but I'm a little confused, i saw a guide to flash the rom with fastboot and on this page is with twrp

Tell me what you see, when you open this ?

please help me, how to dirty upgrade redmi note 8 from eu 12.0.1 stable to eu 12.0.3 stable (which twrp let me see interrnal storage and can install android 11 without format data after flashing?), many thanks in advanced
I think you need from LR Team https://mifirm.net/model/ginkgo.ttt#twrp latest, or Orange Fox when you have willow Phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.