MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but I don't want to root my device to fix a ROM issue.

Dude, what is not clear in YOU HAVE TO WAIT?

There is nothing to re-upload or fix. Xiaomi itself has to certify a stable beta,
that is.. if you don't want to wait use a stock ROM or whatever else and stop asking.

Dude, what is not clear in YOU HAVE TO WAIT?

There is nothing to re-upload or fix. Xiaomi itself has to certify a stable beta,
that is.. if you don't want to wait use a stock ROM or whatever else and stop asking.

If that is the case, people will at least know it's an issue with this version and avoid it if they do not want to use Magisk to fix it.

Reactions: Aft3rsh0k
All Xiaomi.eu ROMs released before April 1st, 2021 have an outdated Updater app (can't find new updates). Of course, it's fixed in all recent Xiaomi.eu ROMs. ;)

So you can:

Download the ROM manually => Go in "3-dots" menu of Updater app => Choose an update package => Select your downlaoded ROM => Start installation process

:)
Hi pony, I have some doubts about the rom 12.0.11 for xiaomi redmi note 10, I just installed it but I have felt some bugs such as that the notifications show the name of old notifications, or that when I restart the device I lose the configuration of the gestures that I had previously and I have the navigation bar again

Reactions: ddj123
To the devs of xiaomi.eu, you can provide a fix so that we can manage the permissions of system applications ?

Let people choose to do it, thanks
No point, they will be reset after a reboot. Same thing happened on official Global ROMs...

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70
[QUOTE = "Poney70, publicación: 612894, miembro: 248356"]
Instale una nueva ROM en TWRP y reinicie su dispositivo. ;)
[/ CITA]
mi redmi 9t tenía rom de operadora pero lo cambié a rom global y ahora quisiera cambiar a xiaomi.eu Cómo lo hago?

It's lagging and freezing compare to 12.0.9.0. Don't even try to flash otherwise you will be disappointed
Did you flashed dirty over 12.0.9.0 or clean install with format data? Twrp stayed the same 3.5.2-A10?

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Hi pony, I have some doubts about the rom 12.0.11 for xiaomi redmi note 10, I just installed it but I have felt some bugs such as that the notifications show the name of old notifications, or that when I restart the device I lose the configuration of the gestures that I had previously and I have the navigation bar again

Restart my configurations of certain apps gone too

Mi 10 UMI,12.5.4 - all good
Installed through updater app, on TWRP 3.5.1.
So far all good. Thank you Xiaomi Eu.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Hi may i know how u update? u use the OTA direct update or thru the twrp flash the zip file to update? if use the zipfile update need to format again ?

Hi may i know how u update? u use the OTA direct update or thru the twrp flash the zip file to update? if use the zipfile update need to format again ?
Updater app showed that there was an update, I downloaded it from there, rebooted to twrp and flashed it.
No format needed considering that I was on 12.5.3 before.

Updater app showed that there was an update, I downloaded it from there, rebooted to twrp and flashed it.
No format needed considering that I was on 12.5.3 before.

after downloaded from updater, then will auto reboot to twrp and auto flashed it?? but need to update the latest twrp?

Installed 12.5.1 on X3 Pro (vayu), not solved problems that afflict 12.0.x releases (notifications sounds too low, social notifications like twitter o instagram that not appears and led not blink, widget schedule that crash -I have cancelled also all the themes, but not works-) but have many lags specially in the animations post unlock and battery drain. I tried to return to 12.0.6 but still to start in recovery, I have to install newly the 12.5.1

after downloaded from updater, then will auto reboot to twrp and auto flashed it?? but need to update the latest twrp?
You reboot manually from the updated app. There is an option "check md5 and reboot" under 3 dots menu.
Regarding the twrp version, depends on which one you have now.
Mine is 3.5.1 and worked well.
Also, I flashed manually, am not aware that twrp can flash automatically.

A fully-working TWRP should be able to flash a ROM update automatically if you use the Updater app. ;)

But, by example, TWRPs made by @manuelbianco don't seem to have this feature. :(

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
You reboot manually from the updated app. There is an option "check md5 and reboot" under 3 dots menu.
Regarding the twrp version, depends on which one you have now.
Mine is 3.5.1 and worked well.

So u mean just download the rom from updater then press the 3 dot menu click this option"check md5 and reboot" the will auro flashed right? Im using 3.5.1 now, but the lastest twrp is 3.5.2 right? if no update to latest also can ??[/QUOTE]

A fully-working TWRP should be able to flash a ROM update automatically if you use the Updater app. ;)

But, by example, TWRPs made by @manuelbianco don't seem to have this feature. :(
what u mean ?? I have installed twrp 3.5.1 cmi manuelbianco, so u mean cant update the rom in updater app?

what u mean ?? I have installed twrp 3.5.1 cmi manuelbianco, so u mean cant update the rom in updater app?
I said it can't AUTOMATICALLY install update, so you can install ROM update manually... ^^

("3-dots" menu in Updater app => "Reboot to Recovery" should work if you flashed TWRP on /recovery partition)

:)

Reactions: keonggor97
Status
Not open for further replies.