MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the search button and maybe you'll understand.
Short answer: Global Themes app is outdated and lacks features. It doesn't even have the "Personalization" screen made for MIUI 12.5.
Yeah I get it but I can't read Chinese and I don't get the majority of the stuff

Hi, I see in the MI10T Pro is listed as separate device from the MI 10T.
However I see that the only rom available for this device is the version 12.0.
Has the rom for the MI10T Pro merged into the MI10T for the newer versions?

I see that the 12.6 lists the same rom for both devices.

Is it OK if I flash the 12.5 for the MI10T on my MI10T Pro?

Thanks

We don't use the Global app vault, so not sure what you're talking about... Go to Manage apps and uninstall the Global app vault...
Ooo yes! Somehow I unknowingly installed Global app value and now after I removed it the Chinese version is back! Thanks for the help
583681cf60ae13ced3c41502e0e48a4a.jpg

Изпратено от моят Redmi K20 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Hi..need help.. Im now with Mi11 xiaomi.eu 12.5.7, how to update to latest with .zip file?
Download TWRP on your PC, Download ROM on your device, boot to TWRP (NOT flash!), and flash the newest .zip in TWRP. TWRP will persist after you installed the update.
For future updates, you only have to download the ROM, boot to recovery and flash it.

Yeah I get it but I can't read Chinese and I don't get the majority of the stuff
Most of the app is auto-translated... nothing more I can do for you, ask Xiaomi to make their Global Themes app on-par with the Chinese one.

Download TWRP on your PC, Download ROM on your device, boot to TWRP (NOT flash!), and flash the newest .zip in TWRP. TWRP will persist after you installed the update.
For future updates, you only have to download the ROM, boot to recovery and flash it.
Do I have to flash twrp first on fastboot to get twrp?

I have the eu miui 12.5.5 and I just got an OTA update for the 12.5.8. I'm on mi 11.
When I try to install it directly from the updater app it doesn't work (after downloading and clicking on (check md5 and..) it gets stuck. What should I do?

I have the eu miui 12.5.5 and I just got an OTA update for the 12.5.8. I'm on mi 11.
When I try to install it directly from the updater app it doesn't work (after downloading and clicking on (check md5 and..) it gets stuck. What should I do?
You need to wait a bit...

If you can't press "Yes" button when Updater informs you that it will reboot to Recovery => Press "Cancel" then go in the "3-dots" menu of the Updater (top-right) => Reboot to Recovery

Then manually install the ROM in TWRP and reboot your device.

;)

You need to wait a bit...

If you can't press "Yes" button when Updater informs you that it will reboot to Recovery => Press "Cancel" then go in the "3-dots" menu of the Updater (top-right) => Reboot to Recovery

Then manually install the ROM in TWRP and reboot your device.

;)
Alright thanks. And I won't lose any data right?

It also mentions a recovery code... Where the hell do I find that?

Alright thanks. And I won't lose any data right?

It also mentions a recovery code... Where the hell do I find that?
You will not lose any data. ;)

"Recovery code" = Your PIN/password/pattern used for screen lock. :)

If I remember, you need to use a "pattern" for screen lock to be able to decrypt data in TWRP.

Hi, I'm currently on 11.2 weekly. Can I update without losing my data?

p.s. phone is MiMix3

Last edited:
Well if there is a way to speed up apps cold start, I don't understand why your refined rom is slower than official full of crap
I haven't noticed apps cold-starting slow, but then I don't use official ROMs so I can't compare.
Apps are starting very fast on my Mi 10, so not sure what to tell you. I'm using Weekly, so you might want to try.

I am on stable 12.5.7 right now, honestly my wife's mate 20 pro on stock rom runs application much faster than my mi 11 ultra, this is ridicolous, does it make a difference if I use weekly?

I flash clean stable version with twrp. If i want to flash beta version, what is procedure for Poco F3. I dont want to loose data. Is dirty flash fine - clear cache/dalvik - flash xeu beta - reboot ok? Do i need to inject twrp every time i update rom, or twrp is included in stable and beta versions? Tnx

I flash clean stable version with twrp. If i want to flash beta version, what is procedure for Poco F3. I dont want to loose data. Is dirty flash fine - clear cache/dalvik - flash xeu beta - reboot ok? Do i need to inject twrp every time i update rom, or twrp is included in stable and beta versions? Tnx
No, it's not fine. Format Data is necessary.
TWRP is included with the ROM for that device.

Reactions: Troj80 and mikson
Is there any way i dont loose data when update rom, save phone settings and installed aplications so i dont need to do phone setup as i done when it is clean?

Sounds like telephony might be crashing in the background. Next time make a log when it happens...
Hi there, i need your help with the "SIM card isnt installed" error im getting when phone tries to use Data, it seems to be affecting the WIFI too as it seems to lose access for a few seconds even when the wifi seems to be working fine, i notice the icon changes to something like an exclamation mark on it for a few seconds despite being connected, anyway, i tried to do a Factory reset to see if things get fixed as this only started when i switched from Global to Xiaomi.EU rom so i want to believe this is a SW issue, but im not sure how to collect logs for you to take a look, i tried with the built in logs & feedback tool but it seems those go to official Xiaomi devs and not xiaomi.eu so that wont help, please let me know how to collect logs so devs can take a look at this issue, thanks in advance.

Hi, I updated to estable 12.5.8 on my Mi 11 throught TRWP .. everything its ok, now appear full info in my device setting and themed settings icons have not dissapear yet ..
Thanks devs

Status
Not open for further replies.