MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi bro, can you please update the steps. Appreciate it. Thanks.
I second that. Bit dubious about using twrp as it might affect banking apps and trying to go back to stock if I needed to. Also, is there not a fast pot version available?

Trying to flash recovery and I get - FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')

Anyone any ideas why as I am on 3.5.7?

Once i get into TWRP it asks me for a passcode to access data? Is this the Mi Account unlock code? Also, if i cancel that and look at installing it cant see my package in downloads?

Any one any ideas?

Forget it, i'm being a bit dense. It was my passcode!

Reactions: Poney70 and JiaiJ
Found a bug reapearing after it got fixed with last version.
Mi 10 umi 12.5.4
Loudness bug when streaming music to bluetooth devices. Yes all settings are disabled and it appeared after the upgrade from 12.5.3 to 12.5.4
Would be awesome if you could reupload the rom with the fix in it
Workarround (use eq and lower bass to mids by 5-10db)

hi, after the last 2 updates the blur effect in the notifications has disappeared. I have the Mi11 with the stable Rom. is there any way to restore it?

Hey folks.
I'm sadly noticed on sweet (HMNOTE10PRO)from the last eu rom version (12.5.3) missing the app vault. I'm wondering why?It is a bug??
There is 3 options, app vault google discover, and none. I can switch between, the 3 but only 2 is work. The Google Discovery and neither of them.. There is NO APP VAULT.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm using umi Mi10 12.5.4 stable and I want to downgrade to 12.5.3 due to battery drain. Can I just wipe cache and dalvik after flash rom? Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, I'm using umi Mi10 12.5.4 stable and I want to downgrade to 12.5.3 due to battery drain. Can I just wipe cache and dalvik after flash rom? Thanks!

If the older ROM has an older security patch level, you won't be able to boot. Otherwise, even if you manage to boot, you might run into issues (foreground and/or background crashes, for instance).
Hey folks.
I'm sadly noticed on sweet (HMNOTE10PRO)from the last eu rom version (12.5.3) missing the app vault. I'm wondering why?It is a bug??
There is 3 options, app vault google discover, and none. I can switch between, the 3 but only 2 is work. The Google Discovery and neither of them.. There is NO APP VAULT.
Select "App vault" and reboot the device, as soon as the device boots, start recording a logcat for a minute or two, upload the log somewhere and send me the link in private.

only one question. I have a Mi 10T Pro. Are the stable rom is the same of Mi 10T?
This file:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.1.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11.zip
?

Hello Developers,

I am using Xiamoi MI11 with Stable Xiaomi.eu Rom version 12.5.7.RKBCNXM - Stable. I am trying to download the latest release to 12.5.8 which I already downloaded by going into my phone's setting > My Device > MIUI Version. The issue is I successfully downloaded the update but when I am trying to install it, I tap on Check MD5 & Install > Note: OK > Are you sure to continue?

At this point, my phone isn't accepting the YES button tap. I can either tap Cancel or the system will give me an error saying the updater isn't responding.

Should I need to do something or need to wait for the fast boot version of the latest release?

I appreciate any response in this regard and many thanks for the awesome work.

Kind regards.

If the older ROM has an older security patch level, you won't be able to boot. Otherwise, even if you manage to boot, you might run into issues (foreground and/or background crashes, for instance).

Select "App vault" and reboot the device, as soon as the device boots, start recording a logcat for a minute or two, upload the log somewhere and send me the link in private.
Thanks Igor. How can I check which security patch level has each Rom? Then, if security patch is not the same, there isnt no way to downgrade even if I make all wipes and clean install? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.