MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which rom is batter to mi 11 ultra 12.5.4 or 12.5.7 ,
I use now the CN 12.5.7 until unlock the bootloader and this rom camera and battery life is unsatisfying.

Anybody had chance to compare 12.5.8 stable with the weekly beta in terms of speed and battery life for Mi 11 (venus) ?

I am on latest 12.5.7 stable on Mi 11 Ultra. Every time I'm connected to a bts that support 5G, it shows "5G" on signal indicator even if I am on LTE / 4G. Is that a bug? My monthly plan does not allow me to connect to 5G even if the bts supports it. Is there anything i can do?

Anybody had chance to compare 12.5.8 stable with the weekly beta in terms of speed and battery life for Mi 11 (venus) ?
Its weekly so the rom build change every week some builds come with good battery life and some come with high battery drains , i try it on my old Mi 10 ultra

Its weekly so the rom build change every week some builds come with good battery life and some come with high battery drains , i try it on my old Mi 10 ultra

Thanks mate and no offense but I'm asking for a specific experience here. I'm on weekly since six or seven weeks, switched from 12.5.7, and I can easily say the difference was night and day regardless the version of the beta, in a positive way of course.

Reactions: Sylar82
Hi all,

I followed those steps to get no drain battery on latest 12.5.4.0 on umi Mi10 and It works. Now, I got 6.5 hours screen on. And 2 if these hours was playing cod mobile, so its supossed to be more hours...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You means "adjust wallpaper to dark mode" and adjust text and background automatically" functions? Because There is no setting for adjust contrast automatically

You means "adjust wallpaper to dark mode" and adjust text and background automatically" functions? Because There is no setting for adjust contrast automatically
Yes, there is no settings for contrast auto. Just turn off adjust background and text. Also no auto brightness. Try it and test your baterry.

u cann install it but you get android 10 and not android 11 yet.

but i can get miui 12.5? it will be xiaomi.eu right? i have only install on my phone xiaomi.eu weekly's so idk if the stable version is 12.5 and can be install it on a Global version phone, thank you for the reply btw

Thanks devs for the new update, all working as always & smooth also dolby atmos is on video toolbox now using poco f3 updated to v12.5.4

Updated to poco f3 12.5.4, and I'm stuck black screen, I can't go anywhere else, only the active screen works, is there a fix for this problem?

Last edited:
but i can get miui 12.5? it will be xiaomi.eu right? i have only install on my phone xiaomi.eu weekly's so idk if the stable version is 12.5 and can be install it on a Global version phone, thank you for the reply btw
Filename "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V12.5.3.0.RFACNXM_v12-11.zip" states it is MIUI 12.5 and A11. If you are going from weekly ROM (and vice versa) you need to FORMAT DATA in TWRP, not only wipe.

Reactions: Poney70
I'm not on 5G.
What can i do to solve this bug?
Everytime i'm connected to a BTS that supports 5G, it shows "5G" on signal indicator even if I'm on 4G, actually.
My monthly plan does not allow me to connect to 5G network even if the BTS supports it and i don't want to disable 5G.
Solutions?

Mi 11 Ultra on latest 12.5.7 Stable xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-19_10-17-57.jpg
    photo_2021-06-19_10-17-57.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Mi 11. 12.5.8 stable ROM.
Google Payements work correctly. Checked out today, several times.

I'm not on 5G.
What can i do to solve this bug?
Everytime i'm connected to a BTS that supports 5G, it shows "5G" on signal indicator even if I'm on 4G, actually.
My monthly plan does not allow me to connect to 5G network even if the BTS supports it and i don't want to disable 5G.
Solutions?

Mi 11 Ultra on latest 12.5.7 Stable xiaomi.eu
Be modest and simple.
Buy a second hand MI5......

Be modest and simple.
Buy a second hand MI5......

Thanks for your help. Really. I'm going out to buy a Mi5.
Maybe you don't underestand how this bug won't help.
You won't never be sure about what kind of network you're using. Even if you are able to use 5G.
Do you get it? You won't be sure you're really using a 5G network or not. Even if you can.

EEA Rom doesn't have this bug btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.