MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I wonder why my battery drains so fast after updating my MI9 to 12.5.3 and found out that my screen wakes up randomly when my phone lies on the table or in my car. Anybody with the same issues or a fix? Thanks

Hey,

I'm still on 12.0.22 fastboot-install and I guess I will update via fastboot to 12.5.7 soon. I still have many bluetooth issues and such.
After that, can I still flash TWRP without any data loss and could I upgrade via TWRP without any data loss? Like to 12.5.8? Or could I even skip the step to 12.5.7 via fastboot and just go directly the TWRP route without data loss? So not formatting anything?

Hey,

I'm still on 12.0.22 fastboot-install and I guess I will update via fastboot to 12.5.7 soon. I still have many bluetooth issues and such.
After that, can I still flash TWRP without any data loss and could I upgrade via TWRP without any data loss? Like to 12.5.8? Or could I even skip the step to 12.5.7 via fastboot and just go directly the TWRP route without data loss? So not formatting anything?
Hello,

"Yes" for all your questions. ;)

Reactions: Anon0
I am using Mi 10. The rom version I am using now is EU Stable 12.5.5.

My problem is that notifications are delayed to the phone. This is especially for social media applications. For example: Messages from Messenger arrive 15-20 minutes after they are sent. Instagram messages sometimes do not come if I do not enter the application. Sometimes, after 15-20 minutes, messages come from all social media applications collectively. As if there was no internet and then it came. Sometimes it is not possible to send messages with whatsapp. When I kill the application, it is fixed. When I open and close the Messenger app and open again, it shows offline,messages can't send. Again I have to kill the application. Then it goes online and messages are sending

This is very annoying. I did a clean install of version 12.5.5. I am not using any modules. The device only has Magisk.

I was using version 12.5.3 before. He had no such problem. Then I switched to 12.5.4, it was there too. It is now available in version 12.5. I would like to note that I have stable and fast internet.

I think the problem is ram related. It's like the device is closing apps in the background to leave more RAM space. I installed magisk module for better ram management, but it didn't effect.

I'm asking friends who are using version 12.5.5 on Mi 10 phone. Do you also have such a problem?

Sorry for long read

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

guys i have mi 10 i want to downgrade my phone from android 11 to android 10 can i do that without any problems ?
just install rom android 10 or i need to do something like format data ..... ?

guys i have mi 10 i want to downgrade my phone from android 11 to android 10 can i do that without any problems ?
just install rom android 10 or i need to do something like format data ..... ?
I am afraid format data will be needed.

I flashed 12.5.1 EU Rom for Mi Note 10 Lite along Magisk 23 per Orange TWRP. After Reboot i waited about 10 minutes and it seems to stuck at the MIUI Logo. Did i make a mistake?

I flashed 12.5.1 EU Rom for Mi Note 10 Lite along Magisk 23 per Orange TWRP. After Reboot i waited about 10 minutes and it seems to stuck at the MIUI Logo. Did i make a mistake?
Was it a clean flash/install? If not, have you installed Magisk before? If yes, try to rename "Magisk-v23.0.zip" to "uninstall.zip" then install "uninstall.zip" file in TWRP. :)

You can install "Magisk-v23.0.zip" after that and reboot your device. ;)

do you think @ingbrzy needs advice from you on how to get to the new version?

tenor.gif

Was it a clean flash/install? If not, have you installed Magisk before? If yes, try to rename "Magisk-v23.0.zip" to "uninstall.zip" then install "uninstall.zip" file in TWRP. :)

You can install "Magisk-v23.0.zip" after that and reboot your device. ;)

Thanks for your quick response.

I did it finally: flashed a clean fastboot of V12.1.6.0.RFNEUXM EEA, next flashed twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407 via fastboot. Reboot in alex twrp flashed OrangeFox-R11.1-toco-AndroidHQ254.zip, restart and flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.5.1.0.RFNMIXM_v12-11 here. Format Data and restarted, tooked me this time about 10 Minutes and Rom started. Didnt flash Magisk because i dont need it really.

Google Pay already worked without any root hassle like safetynet fix and props hassle. Next days i will see how good and reliable this rom is about as daily driver.

Reactions: Poney70
I have a problem with the latest stable version for Mi 10 Ultra. When I close Tidal the song stays in the background with no option to remove it. The song screen appears even if I close all apps. I fix it with a reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.