MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with the latest stable version for Mi 10 Ultra. When I close Tidal the song stays in the background with no option to remove it. The song screen appears even if I close all apps. I fix it with a reboot.

I seem to have the same with Spotify after I drove with my car and updated to 12.5.8 yesterday. I can't get it off my notification menu.

I seem to have the same with Spotify after I drove with my car and updated to 12.5.8 yesterday. I can't get it off my notification menu.
I would like someone to tell me which ROM to install, the most stable. I've been waiting a long time for a new update for the Mi 10 Ultra but it doesn't seem like the best to me

hey! I My xiaomi mi 11pro on the eu rom dosnt use the optical zoom cmaera if i press the 5x zoom button
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It seems really random bc sometimes it switches to the telephoto, and nometimes not. To me it looks like there is an detection which camera module should be used. But this function does not work right and i hope there is a fix or something to disable the detection . On the china rom,everything seemed to work fine, but on eu its really buggy

After downgrading my mi 10
Phone boot normally but i lost recovery
When boot to recovery mode it stuck in fast boot
Can i install trwp without any problems ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-21-23-34-31-826_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-21-23-34-31-826_com.android.settings.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 269
Mi8 12.5.1.0 clean install
Whats wrong with contacts? Where are avatars in dialer?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-22-09-46-44-856_com.android.contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-22-09-46-44-856_com.android.contacts.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 210
mi8 12.5.1.0
Missed contacts avatars in the dialer.
Replacing contacts.apk from 12.0.4.0 solves this problem.
@ingbrzy
Is this china bug or EU-compiled issue?

POCO X3 NFC - 12.0.1- Browser Problem

Hi,
got my new Poco X3 NFC 2 weeks ago and installed EU Stable 12.0.1.
Now I have problems with bookmarking and the start page of the browser.
- I try to bookmark a page and tap on the star next to the right upper corner.
- Message "Added to bookmarks successfully" appears and I tap on "edit".
- I am ask (Menu: "Add to favourites") where to save.. on bookmarks, on Start page or on Home screen.
- I choose "Start page" and tap on OK button.
But the Start page of the browser keeps unchanged. The bookmark was stored in "bookmarks" and not at "Start page". No way to add a link to Start page...
Any hints ?

BTW: It is also not possible to move or delete anything on the start page. I can't find any way to change anything here. Can not delete unused things like Gmail, Quora, etc..
Really strange..

Pls can anyone help me ?

Thanks!!

Lately I have been failing to start or restart the device, it takes a while and sometimes it does not start well I need to turn it off again and wait a little longer than normal

I also have problems with the permissions of the applications, they are constantly deleted, I am re-requested permissions to use default coml or access files etc.

I found a log file and it says this, But also present other errors, for example WhatsApp deleted all stickers from all previous conversations, appeared an ad for "full storage" on WhatsApp and also lost the home wallpaper, why is this? I need help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-22-05-39-01-471_cn.wps.moffice_eng.xiaomi.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-22-05-39-01-471_cn.wps.moffice_eng.xiaomi.lite.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 141
Lately I have been failing to start or restart the device, it takes a while and sometimes it does not start well I need to turn it off again and wait a little longer than normal

I also have problems with the permissions of the applications, they are constantly deleted, I am re-requested permissions to use default coml or access files etc.

I found a log file and it says this, But also present other errors, for example WhatsApp deleted all stickers from all previous conversations, appeared an ad for "full storage" on WhatsApp and also lost the home wallpaper, why is this? I need help
Device name and ROM version?

Possible solution:

Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

Your device will automatically reboot and should work without issue now.

:)

Guys i have problem
After downgrading my mi 10 phone work fine
But i lost recovery trwp
system boot only in fastboot
I downloaded the trwp again and it works fine
But when I turn on the phone i lost trwp again any fix plz ?

Mi8 12.5.1.0 clean install
Whats wrong with contacts? Where are avatars in dialer?
Same here. Also no new "power/reboot" menu in Mi 8 MIUI 12.5
mi8 12.5.1.0
Missed contacts avatars in the dialer.
Replacing contacts.apk from 12.0.4.0 solves this problem.
@ingbrzy
Is this china bug or EU-compiled issue?
Who said that this is a bug? Because you don't like it?
That's how it is on latest Contacts app version 12.2.4.4.

Who said that this is a bug? Because you don't like it?
That's how it is on latest Contacts app version 12.2.4.4.
We didn't know that. Moreover, some writings overlaps the details icon beside recent dialled list ">" . And has xiaomi not implemented new power menu on Mi 8?
Thanks
Regards

Last edited:
Mi10 12.5.5.

It s me or there are some heating spikes on the back of phone (at least compared to old 12.2.2.7 i had before), even with a normal use (texting, browsing, e-mailing, etc)

And i am still noticing some notifications delays randomly, while on long stand-by.

good day since mi 8 last update, Neither of these two options can be used in the new update I give them activate and they do not activate miui 12.5

Hello. Sorry to revive an old post, but I read about 12.0.6. Are you still on that ROM? How well did or did you do in terms of battery life? It is advisable?
Hi.
Yes, I'm still using 12.0.6. I have not wanted to switch to A11 yet, I'm waiting 12.5, assuming Xiaomi will someday release it.
For me the 12.0.6 have give me the best battery performance from all the A10 builds, so I can recommend it. Compared to A11 I can't say.
I can't give you an estimated SOT since I usually use my phone from 80% to 50-30%, however that 30-50% of battery use last me 48 hours.

Reactions: crazybytes
We unlocked the China ROM layout with the avatars for the next builds, for your convenience...

Hmm, will MI8 users be using that pasquil until the next update they don't even have to wait for ?
If there was an effort, wouldn't upload roms with an old dialer work?
I am sorry for my bad English.

Status
Not open for further replies.