MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bug of the Xiaomi file manager app, you can use another file manager app until it's fixed (after a ROM update). ;)

What you see it's not xiaomi file manager but MiX file manager. Every picture is duplicated on my gallery. I guess i need to remove the symbolic link or something like that.....

What you see it's not xiaomi file manager but MiX file manager. Every picture is duplicated on my gallery.
Do you have Magisk (root)?

What I would do in your case is:

1) Copy the whole content of the DCIM folder to another place (like to the "Documents" folder).

2) Delete both "dcim" and "DCIM" folders in the root of the internal storage

3) Recreate "DCIM" folder then copy the previously copied content in it

I hope it will help you. :)

Do you have Magisk (root)?

What I would do in your case is:

1) Copy the whole content of the DCIM folder to another place (like to the "Documents" folder).

2) Delete both "dcim" and "DCIM" folders in the root of the internal storage

3) Recreate "DCIM" folder then copy the previously copied content in it

I hope it will help you. :)

Thank you very much!! I'll try that!
And I won't open Xiaomi File manager anymore heheh

ROM 12.5.5. STABLE - MI10

Google phone app (phone with background blue)
Stop recording features

With the latest update these days, the recording icon on the call panel has disappeared. Any solution? It was one of the many advantages of this rom. It is not a good thing

This mi 11 ultra needs another camera update bad. Is there any inkling that there's one on the horizon because HDR on this is pretty horrible. It still underexposes most shots even in bright daylight.

I'm a mi 10 ultra user, I just installed the latest android 11-based rom, 12.5.3, I used it for about 1 week, and finally, I installed the latest android 10-based rom, for comparison, I definitely recommend android 10, android 10 is very stable

I'm using mi 10 ultra 12.0.15 version. Can I integrate the feature that stays open for 10 seconds when tapping on the always-on screen in the latest versions, and the feature of swiping the notification panel from right to left? I don't want to change the software very stable it flows like oil

Hi all,

I switched from a 9se to a m10t pro. Now I am missing the miui dialer app and call recording functions. At the 9se I had installed the indonesian rom. But now on the m10t I am willing to try the Xiaomi EU rom. But are three any big differences? And is it possible to have the normal update procedure at the phone itself, when there are updates? (Just like the standard update of the current software to 12.5 without using twrp etc).

Thanks in advance, kind regards
Last update google dialer app seems lost recording feature. :(

My UMI at 12.5.5 does have a call recording feature in dialer app.
Maybe it's model dependent.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
With the rom you have two phone dialer apps: miui and google. Google dialer had the feature of recording. For a couple of days, after the update app, it is no longer possible. I hope for a fix with the next rom

Last edited:
With the rom you have two phone dialer apps: miui and google. Google dialer had the feature of recording. For a couple of days, after the update app, it is no longer possible. I hope for a fix with the next rom
I don't know what ROM you have but Google dialer app is NOT included in Xiaomi.eu ROMs... oO

Reactions: geoorg
I don't know what ROM you have but Google dialer app is NOT included in Xiaomi.eu ROMs... oO
MI10 12.5.5 stable

China rom is also famous for recording calls (EU not possible). If the MI dialer app does not allow you to record, why does the china rom allow this and with which app if it would not include google dialer. There were two dialers in my rom

China rom is also famous for recording calls (EU not possible). If the MI dialer app does not allow you to record, why does the china rom allow this and with which app if it would not include google dialer. There were two dialers in my rom
I don't have any issue to record calls (I also enabled automatic call records) in stock Mi dialer app.
I use Weekly ROMs but Stable ROMs should work the same...

I don't have any issue to record calls (I also enabled automatic call records) in stock Mi dialer app.
I use Weekly ROMs but Stable ROMs should work the same...
I saw. But it seems that on MI dialer if you enable automatic recording, they will be recorded for both calls. And only incoming calls. Therefore there is no recording icon on dialer panel and you cannot manually record calls even outgoing. Do you confirm?

Mi 11 on 12.5.5.0 trying to update to 12.5.9.0 through the updater app. At the last step, "Are you sure to continue?", it doesn't let me press Yes. Nothing at all happens when I press it. I can however press Cancel. How to fix?

I saw. But it seems that on MI dialer if you enable automatic recording, they will be recorded for both calls. And only incoming calls. Therefore there is no recording icon on dialer panel and you cannot manually record calls even outgoing. Do you confirm?
Automatic records option records everything (incoming/outcoming calls).

Enabled in phone's settings => Manage apps => System apps => Call settings => Call recording (2nd menu from the top)

You can manually record with the record button (bottom far right icon), during any call.

Automatic records option records everything (incoming/outcoming calls).

Enabled in phone's settings => Manage apps => System apps => Call settings => Call recording (2nd menu from the top)

You can manually record with the record button (bottom far right icon), during any call.
Then I realized what could have happened. Playstore has downloaded the google dialer app and added it to the default dialer. I removed google dialer :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: Poney70
First not like this on my k20pro
Second its true
c5b9ac6cf52caeac2529283af809bd06.jpg

12.5.4.0 work fine for me

@Siddk

Last edited:
Reactions: Siddk
Status
Not open for further replies.