MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
version 12.0.17 HMNote94G_HM9T always reboot to recovery after update or clean install.
If you clean install HM9T v 12.0.17 does it load your google account as in logging in to google account?
Which recovery are you using? Is it geoanto555 or orangefox R11 recovery

Hi. Just wanted to share my experience of using XIAOMI.EU 12.5.2.0 ROM on POCO X3 PRO. Overall everything works nice and smooth and can be used for everyday. But some small issues were revealed. 1. In "About phone" section, where we have MIUI build number (large "12.5" numbers), sometimes number "5" vanishes and stays only "12 .";
2. Sometimes in MIUI dialer app, the dialer panel (dock with numbers) starts transparent and after hiding and poping it up again it become white as it should be;
3. The first time I flashed the ROM, when placing shortcuts of battery and cleaning on desktop, the shortcuts icons were just stock android pictures (robot's face on green background), but after reflashing it seams to be fine.
Other than that, the ROM is quite good, I'd say the best I've used so far.
P.S. One more thing. Looks like seting up refresh rate via SetEdit app is a little bit buggy, sometime it switching to 90Hz and sometime it don't.

Last edited:
Hi. Just wanted to share my experience of using XIAOMI.EU 12.5.2.0 ROM on POCO X3 PRO. Overall everything works nice and smooth and can be used for everyday. But some small issues were revealed. 1. In "About phone" section, where we have MIUI build number (large "12.5" numbers), sometimes number "5" vanishes and stays only "12 .";
2. Sometimes in MIUI dialer app, the dialer panel (dock with numbers) starts transparent and after hiding and poping it up again it become white as it should be;
3. The first time I flashed the ROM, when placing shortcuts of battery and cleaning on desktop, the shortcuts icons were just stock android pictures (robot's face on green background), but after reflashing it seams to be fine.
Other than that, the ROM is quite good, I'd say the best I've used so far.
P.S. One more thing. Looks like seting up refresh rate via SetEdit app is a little bit buggy, sometime it switching to 90Hz and sometime it don't.
I'm using mi 10 ultra, the fingerprint sensor can't unlock the screen most of the time when the app is open in the background. The 3g signal indicator level is wrong (android 11 problem) and I have the problem number 3 you mentioned.

I'm using mi 10 ultra, the fingerprint sensor can't unlock the screen most of the time when the app is open in the background. The 3g signal indicator level is wrong (android 11 problem) and I have the problem number 3 you mentioned.
I'm using version 12.5.3, in addition to what I said, auto brightness gives less brightness than it should, especially in low light environments
When the speaker is activated in the MIUI translation application, it detects it late. There are some stability problems in the system general transitions, the fluency is not very good

For some reason I cannot listen to music because it glitches out and shuffles through hundreds of songs on 12.5.4 anyone else had this?

Sent from my M2012K11AC using Tapatalk

I have a Redmi K20Pro and it's running MIUI 11 stable (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.8.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10.zip) android 10.

How do I manually update to MIUI 12.5 stable, copy the update package to internal storage and install via TWRP?

Do I need to format data or wipe anything before install the update package ?

My phone is rooted with Magisk, after flash the update package do I need to flash magisk to root the phone again?
I do not want my phone stuck in bootloop after updating, please help.

Thanks

And

Hello,
I have noticed some networkissue on my Mi 11with latest stable ROM.
Print Service doesn't recognize my printer, or if it does so i have to press the Print Button within under 1 second.
Next issue is my CalDAV sync over https, almost every sync attemp run into timeout.

These issues are only on my Mi 11, Samsung or Lenovo Devices doesn't have this issues.

Anyone else has recognize such issues?

I have a Redmi K20Pro and it's running MIUI 11 stable (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.8.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10.zip) android 10.

How do I manually update to MIUI 12.5 stable, copy the update package to internal storage and install via TWRP?

Do I need to format data or wipe anything before install the update package ?

My phone is rooted with Magisk, after flash the update package do I need to flash magisk to root the phone again?
I do not want my phone stuck in bootloop after updating, please help.
Yes, manually update to MIUI 12.5 stable = Download new ROM and put it to internal storage and install via TWRP. :)

No need to format data or wipe anything. ;)

Read my "Magisk" guide if you want Magisk after installing a new ROM => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

Hello, quick question: running 12.0.1 on my Note 9S and I see there's 12.0.6 available on androidfilehost but I don't get that update over OTA can I still safely update manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.