• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I have a Mi 11 pro and installed twrp

Now i downloaded the 12.5.9 but i cannot find it in twrp
Can someone Help me?

Greetings

I installed the latest 12.5 rom on my Mi max 3 device. However, when I click on a person in the directory when I want to make a call, it does not respond at all. If I click two or three times in a row, it responds. How can I solve the problem?

Hello, would you tell me if there is an official version of TWRP for the xiaomi mi 10 lite 5g? I searched for it on your website but I can't find it.

Thank you so much

Hi, how are you? Where and how did you download it? Did you copy it directly to the phone's memory?
I downloaded IT with the phone's Browser.
Right now its located in the Download folder of the storage but when im in twrp i cannot find the zip

I downloaded IT with the phone's Browser.
Right now its located in the Download folder of the storage but when im in twrp i cannot find the zip
When you select install from TWRP and choose the Download folder, it doesn't appear? If you can, try moving the file from the Download folder to main memory.

Reactions: neok166
When you select install from TWRP and choose the Download folder, it doesn't appear? If you can, try moving the file from the Download folder to main memory.

Nah i even dont find the Download Folder, its Like that nothing is mounted

When i select the internal storage i See no files

Nah i even dont find the Download Folder, its Like that nothing is mounted

When i select the internal storage i See no files
Try downloading the file again from a PC and copying it directly into memory from TWRP.
Have you done some kind of Formatting before trying to install the ROM?

On Mi 11 Ultra with 12.5.9 Weather Super Wallpaper doesn't update in any case..... Anyone with the same issue?

hi guys i am currently using MIUI 12.5 version V12.5.2.0.RFDCNXM (stable) on my Mi Note 10 Midnight Black 6GB RAM 128GB ROM. In the official version I could use the X50 zoom as seen in the photos, both photos and video. In MIUI EU in the version that I have commented that I have installed at the time of making a video the zoom does not exceed X3, could you solve it? I attach the photos so that you can fix it and also the battery consumption is too high, the battery lasts less than 24 hours. Thanks greetings!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-06-30 at 14.05.07 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-30 at 14.05.07 (1).jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 142
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-06-30 at 14.05.07.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-30 at 14.05.07.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 140
Can anyone tell me why the
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10
doesn't work on my Redmi Note 9S while the
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11
works perfectly fine? The 12.0.6 also isn't available through the OTA update, am I missing something obvious here?

Google Maps Picture un Picture is not working after some hours device on running last 12.5.5 Mi10. It seems to start PIP but no image in the corner. It can be solved restarting phone. Any other way to fix It?

Can anyone tell me why the doesn't work on my Redmi Note 9S while the works perfectly fine? The 12.0.6 also isn't available through the OTA update, am I missing something obvious here?
I can't help but notice that the 12.0.6 seems to be an Android 10 ROM, when the 12.0.1 is an Android 11 ROM (at least based on the name)

Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.