MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My device board name is "Haydnin", i tried installing the fastboot rom for mi11i, but it says "This package is for "haydn" devices."
can i edit the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat, if yes than what should i delete or add?

My device board name is "Haydnin", i tried installing the fastboot rom for mi11i, but it says "This package is for "haydn" devices."
can i edit the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat, if yes than what should i delete or add?
If you open it, it's so easy to find what is to remove.
BUT AT YOUR OWN RISK!.....

Reactions: Poney70
We never said that we support Indian devices.

Don't use powershell, use cmd. Download the fastboot version rom, 12.5.1, boot into fastboot, use the automatic .bat and let it install itself. Boot the phone, set a pin or pattern so u can decrypt data in twrp, boot into fastboot and fastboot boot the twrp img. After that, update to the latest version of xiaomi.eu via twrp.

Enviado do meu M2012K11AC através do Tapatalk

Automatic .bat doesn't work on my Poco F3.

I solved it by flashing the original ROM ( using Mi flash tool) and then running Twrp with windows powershell commands.

Strange what happened to me.
yet I had set the PIN and restarted the phone but probably data in TWRP was encrypted.

Thanks anyway

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm sorry if I reply here but I'm asking you why you are the oldest user of the group and I think you have the right solution to my particular problem.
I hope I'm not intrusive.
I followed all your simple guide but after the installation (via TWRP) of the stable miu12 on my little F3 the phone is back in FASTBOOT and following the restart of the TWRP (from Powershell) it tells me that I have no system.

Never happened with the many other xiaomi that I have owned.

I tried to follow other guides posted here but the Poco F3 does not install any Eu roms (even using usb-otg) and does not even start the original rom.

What do you advise me to do?

Thank you

Thats weird I use this method and the rom install ex perfectly

Only one thing be sure to do a backuo on the pc, I didn't do it and the phone's módem changes to Redmi K40 and the online back of the xiaomi account doesn't work

Thats weird I use this method and the rom install ex perfectly

Only one thing be sure to do a backuo on the pc, I didn't do it and the phone's módem changes to Redmi K40 and the online back of the xiaomi account doesn't work

Automatic .bat doesn't work on my Poco F3.

I solved it by flashing the original ROM ( using Mi flash tool) and then running Twrp with windows powershell commands.

Reactions: poyoco
Is it possible to update the phone via OTA when using this stable version?? I'm using 12.5.1 on Redmi Note 10 Pro, but I haven't got any notification about an newer update :/

Is it possible to update the phone via OTA when using this stable version?? I'm using 12.5.1 on Redmi Note 10 Pro, but I haven't got any notification about an newer update :/
Yes, you can use the Updater to download ROM updates and install them*.

Open the Updater app (you can also go in phone's settings > My Device > Tap "MIUI version" tile, to open it) and tap on "Search for an update" button two times.

If the Updater app doesn't find updates, download the latest ROM manually (via your preferred mobile browser) then go in Updater app > 3-dots menu (top-right) > "Choose an update package" and select the downloaded ROM to start the ROM installation*.

*Install requires a custom recovery and you may need to manually select the downloaded ROM in TWRP if it doesn't auto-start the ROM installation.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi all,
Just carrying on from the recent talk about updates and how to do them and when. Is there a way to tell when new updates come out or is there specific dates they are released. I noticed the 'updater' app never told me about the recent updated Mi8 rom even though I regularly go into it and hit check for update. Am I correct that it was roughly 3months between the 2 updates for the mi8, or I have I missed some in between since I installed the rom.

It's not super important to get an update each week or anything and I don't expect or want it. I just don't want to miss them, because I just did the update now (23/06/21) and its A+++++. Somehow my foxtel streaming app that told me phone was rooted is now fixed and working :) :) plus some new features and it feels faster.

At the moment to find the update, I just went to the sourceforge link and scrolled through all the roms till I found the latest mi8 rom. Is the the best way to keep up to date?

Thanks for your time.

Ps. And thanks for the time and effort on the rom and maintenance, I greatly appreciate your dedication!

Hi all,
Just carrying on from the recent talk about updates and how to do them and when. Is there a way to tell when new updates come out or is there specific dates they are released. I noticed the 'updater' app never told me about the recent updated Mi8 rom even though I regularly go into it and hit check for update. Am I correct that it was roughly 3months between the 2 updates for the mi8, or I have I missed some in between since I installed the rom.

It's not super important to get an update each week or anything and I don't expect or want it. I just don't want to miss them, because I just did the update now (23/06/21) and its A+++++. Somehow my foxtel streaming app that told me phone was rooted is now fixed and working :) :) plus some new features and it feels faster.

At the moment to find the update, I just went to the sourceforge link and scrolled through all the roms till I found the latest mi8 rom. Is the the best way to keep up to date?

Thanks for your time.

Ps. And thanks for the time and effort on the rom and maintenance, I greatly appreciate your dedication!
Hello,

The Updater didn't see the latest Stable ROM update for Mi 8 because the previous Stable ROM was old and the Updater required an update to find new updates (Updater has been updated on April 1st, 2021 to fix this issue). ;)

Now, it should work without issue. :)

I just purchased the Xiaomi Flipbuds Pro (in-ears) and they don't get recognized by my Mi11 (Venus) @ Xiaomi.EU 12.5.9 directly, so I have to install the XiaoAi App to configure and firmware update them (all in Chinese of course...). Is this something that is just not yet in the global stable ROM because they are so new/not globally released or was something removed in the Xiaomi.eu ROM on purpose that I can add back by installing an APK to gain this functionality of recognition and updates of the Flipbuds Pro without needing the XiaoAi app?

Hello, @ingbrzy

I've followed the steps mentioned here.

Unlocked bootloader;

Installed TWRP and Magisk using XiaoMiToolv2
Uploaded zip to internal storage (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip) while on the TWRP recovery mode
Installed the zip plus wipped dalvik&cache
Rebooted

But the phone gets stuck on boot - It says "MIUI" and does not go past that.

(grabbed this image from the internet as my phone is corrently not working)

Anyone has any ideias on what I might be doing wrong?
Device: MI8
Previous MIUI install: Official MIUI Global 12.0.2

Thanks.

@GuillermoMR Hello,

( It's a community forum, no need to @staffperson when you need help ;) )

"Format Data" (= "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu then you have to type 'yes' to confirm) is mandatory when coming from an Official ROM. I don't know why you wipped Dalvik & Cache. ^^

Also, first boot after a Xiaomi.eu ROM installation (first installation or update) is ALWAYS longer than a normal boot. It can take up-to 15 minutes.

:)

Reactions: geoorg and LOLO9393
@GuillermoMR Hello,

( It's a community forum, no need to @staffperson when you need help ;) )

"Format Data" (= "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu then you have to type 'yes' to confirm) is mandatory when coming from an Official ROM. I don't know why you wipped Dalvik & Cache. ^^

Also, first boot after a Xiaomi.eu ROM installation (first installation or update) is ALWAYS longer than a normal boot. It can take up-to 15 minutes.

:)
Hello,

Thanks for replying, I'm new to all this and was kinda lost.
MIUI is now loading, thank you for the trick. I was using the wipe button that shows immediately after installing the ROM.

You're the best!

Reactions: Poney70
How can I move on to XiaomiEU from AOSP ROM now installed? I mean.... how can I format all then XiaomiEU fresh install?

-boot into TWRP (any version): fastboot boot xxxx.img
-do a Format data (yes) in Wipe section of TWRP
-copy "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.3.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11.zip" in Internal storage of the phone
-flash it in Install section of TWRP
-reboot to System

???

Last edited:
I own Poxo X3 Pro Global Edition.
I'm waiting for the 168 hours time frame after that I can unlock the bootloader.
Can I flash stable MIUI 12.5 or it is not intended for Global edition?

Sorry if it is already answered but I could not find a related post, also sorry if this question is kinda stupid. :)

I own Poxo X3 Pro Global Edition.
I'm waiting for the 168 hours time frame after that I can unlock the bootloader.
Can I flash stable MIUI 12.5 or it is not intended for Global edition?

Sorry if it is already answered but I could not find a related post, also sorry if this question is kinda stupid. :)
You can flash Stable MIUI 12.5 by Xiaomi.eu (it's based on latest Global ROM). ;)

P.S.: There is no chinese model/edition of this device. ^^

Reactions: jolas
Status
Not open for further replies.