MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome work with this ROM, been away for a while because I used Android One on my previous Xiaomi phone. Now upgraded to Poco X3 Pro and back to MIUI EU!

Can I post a feature request here or should I go to the chinese MIUI forum? Anyhow i'm used to Android One google apps like Messages and they have a feature where you can delay/schedule messages. Another nice thing with this app is that it detects scam/spam messages.

hi, anyone know about Miui 12.5.3 on Redmi Note 7 Lavender with app Theme Miui 9?
Why not is Theme App Miui 12?

Hello. Can anyone please help me please? I have a mi10 and want to update from stable xiaomi.eu12.0.8 to latest stable version. Do I need to format data or can I update directly from twrp, just wipe cache and dalvik? Thank you.

Hello. Can anyone please help me please? I have a mi10 and want to update from stable xiaomi.eu12.0.8 to latest stable version. Do I need to format data or can I update directly from twrp, just wipe cache and dalvik? Thank you.
Hello, you can update to new Stable ROM via TWRP, wipe cache and dalvik if you want too then reboot your device. ;)

Reactions: reneftw
Hi,
in 12.5.3 the timer is available for "silent" mode?
In stock rom, the timer is only for DND.

(Mi 11 lite 4G - Courbet)

Thanks

i'm sorry Admin, my English is not good.
i want say, in Rom version MIUI Stable 12.5.3 on Redmi Note 7 Lavender.
the first time when you open the theme app
you will get a notification that you are using MIUI 9 theme version.
I don't understand why MIUI 9 theme app but not MIUI 12 theme app.
If you don't understand my english, don't worry, skip it.
Have a nice day :)

i'm sorry Admin, my English is not good.
i want say, in Rom version MIUI Stable 12.5.3 on Redmi Note 7 Lavender.
the first time when you open the theme app
you will get a notification that you are using MIUI 9 theme version.
I don't understand why MIUI 9 theme app but not MIUI 12 theme app.
If you don't understand my english, don't worry, skip it.
Have a nice day :)
Dont worry.. its just Vietnamese translation typo.. will be fixed in next version..
Code:
res/values-vi/strings.xml:    <string name="incompatible_dialog_message">Chủ đề này không tương thích với MIUI 9. Một vài thành phần có thể bị hiển thị sai.</string>

Reactions: hungchip
Today I flashed miui 12.5.4.0 in my Redmi note 10 pro, later I got update via ota of same version pics attached what is the reason that I got same version notification

Hello ! miui.com published China Stable 12.5.1 for xiaomi mi8se here. Will xiaomi.eu make rom based on it for mi8se ?

Last edited:
Reactions: mnikolce
Hello and good morning.
I'm having this issue with miui 12.5 on Mi 9t pro where I can't get rid of the media control notification.
Whenever I close Spotify (or any app that plays media) , the song I was listening to still shows up in the notifications , and I can click pause , which does nothing obviously.
Also , If I get rid of it , it just pops up again after locking and unlocking my screen.
I also noticed that after swiping it away , if I put my phone in landscape mode , the notification just moved to the right , outside my view on portrait mode. I try to swipe that one but get the same behaviour.
Thanks for an awesome ROM btw , I love everything about it

Im running on redmi k40 pro, do i have to install twrp or i can flash straight since fastboot is available? Cant seem to find twrp for redmi k40 pro. Thanks.

Hello and good morning.
I'm having this issue with miui 12.5 on Mi 9t pro where I can't get rid of the media control notification.
Whenever I close Spotify (or any app that plays media) , the song I was listening to still shows up in the notifications , and I can click pause , which does nothing obviously.
Also , If I get rid of it , it just pops up again after locking and unlocking my screen.
I also noticed that after swiping it away , if I put my phone in landscape mode , the notification just moved to the right , outside my view on portrait mode. I try to swipe that one but get the same behaviour.
Thanks for an awesome ROM btw , I love everything about it
Solution here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/th...s/21-5-12-13.61262/post-607715

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Im running on redmi k40 pro, do i have to install twrp or i can flash straight since fastboot is available? Cant seem to find twrp for redmi k40 pro. Thanks.
No TWRP needed, latest Stable ROM for Redmi K40 Pro is a "fastboot" ROM (there is "fastboot" word at the end of the ROM's filename). ;)

Hello and good morning.
Hello, solution here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-5-12-13.61262/post-607715

;)

I found a bug on MI9.
If I turn protect clipboard on at Privacy Protection and exit it will turn it off.
What's the reason for this?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Mi Note 10 lite. Xiaomi.eu 12.5.1 stable. A problem (BUG?) Unfortunately, the whatsapp cleaner does not work. Otherwise everything is going great

The update is available here, but not via Ota.
There is no Stable 12.5 for Mi 9T yet...

Latest Stable is 12.1.2.0, download ROM manually then go in Updater app => 3-dots menu (top-right) => Choose an update package to install it.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.