MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi8se works fine so far with the new update. Thanks. Security patch is dated to 1/1/2021 which is little bit strange.

Hi!
I have mi 9 lite and running 12.5.3 latest stable.
Which apps should i enable to autostart?
I have the following apps:
Facebook,messenger,viber,mi fit.
Thank you.

Xiaomi mi 8 version 12.5.1 problems receiving and sending calls, since the update.
Has anyone else happen to this?

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

I found a bug on MI9.
If I turn protect clipboard on at Privacy Protection and exit it will turn it off.
What's the reason for this?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
"Privacy protection lab" features are experimental and are only available on Weeklies, we don't support them on Stables. No idea why Xiaomi didn't hide them as they were initially meant for China.

Hi! New to flashing and kind of confused . My phone is redmi k30 pro and I don't see my phone model in the list.. can someone help me with this?

Hi! New to flashing and kind of confused . My phone is redmi k30 pro and I don't see my phone model in the list.. can someone help me with this?

K30 Pro / Zoom Edition / POCO F2 Pro = Imi = RJKCNXM

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2021-07-15 064359.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2021-07-15 064359.png
    31 KB · Views: 162
Wow didn't expect to get reply this early. Thanks btw.
Also can i ask you about twrp? How do i properly install it? Last time i tried flashing i get bootloop in the twrp. I really don't know how.

Last edited:
Hi!
I have a mi 8 pro (equuleus) and the device is on Miui12.1 by xiaomi.eu ( 20.0.9.4 (weekly).
Can I dirt flash the newest 12.5 rom over it or a clean flash is a must?

Thanx in advance

Hi!
I have a mi 8 pro (equuleus) and the device is on Miui12.1 by xiaomi.eu ( 20.0.9.4 (weekly).
Can I dirt flash the newest 12.5 rom over it or a clean flash is a must?

Thanx in advance
It is written in red in the second post of the thread that you should format data if you come from the weekly so....

I can someone tell me how to download themes from zhuti.xiaomi.com when i tried to download opens the theme app, but says Is not possibly to load theme

Hi. Mi 11 here. I'm on miui EU 12.5.5 that I flashed into my phone by obd if I remember correctly, as there was no recovery twrp yet. Now I'm presented on my phone with an update to the 12.5.9.0 version but apparently I need the twrp and I apparently don't have because, when I do reboot to recovery for installing the update the phone shows me the normal xiaomi recovery mode. So, how should I proceed to update to 12.5.9.0 without losing any data on my phone and being able to easily update on the next few times?

Please help, thanks :)

Thanks for the updates! You guys are legends! Just hoping there will be more fastboot zip available. I'm using POCO F3 and the TWRP installation is very confusing and it didn't work sometimes. Whereas the fastboot one is very simple to install.

Hi. Mi 11 here. I'm on miui EU 12.5.5 that I flashed into my phone by obd if I remember correctly, as there was no recovery twrp yet. Now I'm presented on my phone with an update to the 12.5.9.0 version but apparently I need the twrp and I apparently don't have because, when I do reboot to recovery for installing the update the phone shows me the normal xiaomi recovery mode. So, how should I proceed to update to 12.5.9.0 without losing any data on my phone and being able to easily update on the next few times?

Please help, thanks :)
You boot into TWRP via fastboot with your PC

Reactions: Poney70
I am trying to install eu rom on redmi note 7 pro.It is first time for me to do so.Can someone give me an explanation how to do it? Thank you...

It might be just an illusion but maximum screen brightness on the Mi 11 with this ROM seems to be lower than on the Global ROM.

Yes, there is a way that I have checked and it works perfect. I leave you the steps that I followed.

►►► HOW TO USE GESTURE NAVIGATION WITH THIRD-PARTY LAUNCHERS IN ANDROID 11 ◄◄◄

1. First it is important to have one of the apps recommended here in the forum installed:​
- Infinity Gestures​
- Fluid Navigation Gestures (The one I chose)​

2. Reboot your phone in recovery mode.​

3. If you use:​
- Orange Fox: You go to MENU > MOUNT and check the boxes for CACHE, SYSTEM, DATA.
- TWRP: You go to MOUNT and check only the boxes for CACHE, SYSTEM, DATA.
In both cases the ENABLE MTP option is activated, check it just in case.

4. Use MinimalADB & Fastboot or if you want, Platformtools to open a command console.​

5. You write without quotes "adb devices", you hit ENTER and you wait for it to detect your phone.​

6. Without quotes, put the command "adb pull /system/build.prop" and hit ENTER.​

7. In the MinimalADB or Platformtools folder you will now see a file with an unknown extension called "build.prop". You give it RIGHT CLICK > EDIT or RIGHT CLICK > OPEN WITH > NOTEBOOK (or any other editor of your choice).​

8. You go to the end of the file and ADD without the quotes a last line that says "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1"

9. SAVE the changes and CLOSE the editor. You return to the command console.​

10. In the command console you write without quotes "adb push build.prop /system/" and press ENTER.​

11. Now you have to reboot your phone. Once it starts you will see that you no longer have the navigation bar (buttons).​

12. You open the gesture app that you have downloaded, you block it so that the task is not deleted (apply the padlock), you grant the app all the permissions it asks for. In addition, you must go to APP INFORMATION > BATTERY SAVER and there choose the first option "NO RESTRICTIONS" as well as see that the AUTOMATIC START option is ACTIVATED.​

13. Enjoy gesture navigation with third-party launchers.​

unfortunately this doesn't work for me..
is it the same for anybody else?

Im struggling with media notificaiton widget bug and don't wanna do ADB sideload thing because it might cause even more problems down the line in future updates. Can we expect rom hotfix or anything like that anytime soon?

I use stable channel for a reason and Google/Xiaomi manages to break something this big in stable. WTF are these multi-billion companies even doing in their QA program?

Just installed. Thanks!
does this gets automatical updates via OTA ?
or we need to flash each time?
thanks again

Just installed. Thanks!
does this gets automatical updates via OTA ?
or we need to flash each time?
thanks again
We need to flash, but there is an updater that warn you, download the file, and try to reboot to TWRP to install it.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello guys, I have a mi8 explorer edition. I'm on MIUI 12.1 (20.9.4) weekly, can I upgrade on 12.5 stable without format data? It's technically not an downgrade. Does anyone have experience with it?

It is written in red in the second post of the thread that you should format data if you come from the weekly so....

Yeah because weekly has in most case a higher version as stable. But in this case the stable version is higher as the weekly one...

Status
Not open for further replies.