MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem in sunny miui 12 EU if I restart and do open it will restart in a few seconds not only one but it happens when I restart the phone. and also in the android patch, I cant update in redmi note 10.

I have a problem in sunny miui 12 EU if I restart and do open it will restart in a few seconds not only one but it happens when I restart the phone. and also in the android patch, I cant update in redmi note 10.
What have you installed?
Any Magisk?
Clean flash?

Waiting

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1627034655972.jpg
    FB_IMG_1627034655972.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 258
hello, thank you for great rom
I'm using Mi 10S MIUI EU 12.5.5, I've spotted some errors, I'd like to write down here for your information:
- Mi video get lag, crash often
- Voice message in Telegram will make phone crush when open
- Camera quality
- Light sensor is not working properly?

Hi, my mi 9 since upgrade to miui 12.5.1 It can no longer open pdf files or attach files to email etc etc. When I try to open a pdf it gives me error "filename too long" and only reducing the name to a few letters works. Why this problem? How do I fix it?

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have the Mi 9 Lite device and I am running the Xiaomi eu 12.5.3 rom. Everything works fine but one thing I liked about the Global rom was that on the front camera when it started it turned on for a while a half cycle effect. There is a possibility to activate this in our Rom? Thanks for any answer.

Hello, I have a Xiaomi MI 11 Pro, flashed xiaomi EU rom 12.5.10. It has been working perfectly fine for weeks now. Today while browsing on facebook, the phone shut down and I have not been able to turn it on at all, be it via recovery or fastboot mode. Connecting it to the laptop does not yield anything either. Can anyone help? Is this a hard brick? If yes, please be careful while using the rom though I am uncertain of what has caused this.

Sounds like a hardware issue, a hard brick usually gets to the MIUI logo/ Fastboot and no further.

I only have the options of Bluetooth, speaker or telephone, but I can't select which device to use during the call via Bluetooth. Using Xiaomi EU 12.5.1 on mi 10 lite 5G
390565b68c4de6d0910dab3876fcdb0a.jpg

Enviado desde mi M2002J9G mediante Tapatalk
Any idea or help? I used the option for changing the bluetooth device, but now I am not able.

Enviado desde mi M2002J9G mediante Tapatalk

If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!
I have Mi 8 Pro and has MIUI 12.1 - 20.9.4 Beta by xiaomi.eu installed
and here i wanna install V12.5 Stable, then it's not a downgrade actually?!
Do i still have to format data and perform a clean install?!

I have a problem in sunny miui 12 EU if I restart and do open it will restart in a few seconds not only one but it happens when I restart the phone.

Looks like the answer to the weird restarts is really "don't use Magisk".. my Joyeuse does exactly the same when Magisk v23 is in use.. boots, waits like 20..30 sec and the black-screen-white-circle comes, then it goes, Redmi logo comes and MIUI logo appears, restarting into MIUI again and then it's "okay"..

Reactions: LOLO9393
Flashed the stable 12.5 over china ROM of Xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g
Found 2 bugs so far
1) no 5g switch on the sim settings
2) device is Mi 11 lite (no 5G) in device info
Any help ?

I have the Mi 9 Lite device and I am running the Xiaomi eu 12.5.3 rom. Everything works fine but one thing I liked about the Global rom was that on the front camera when it started it turned on for a while a half cycle effect. There is a possibility to activate this in our Rom? Thanks for any answer.
Anyone???

Does anyone have problems with MMS sending / receiving at ROM 12.5.9 on Mi 11?
I tried to change mms apn settings, to turn on/off VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling. Even to clean physically SIM card. There is no effect. I can't send receive MMS.
Any ideas...?

Looks like the answer to the weird restarts is really "don't use Magisk".. my Joyeuse does exactly the same when Magisk v23 is in use.. boots, waits like 20..30 sec and the black-screen-white-circle comes, then it goes, Redmi logo comes and MIUI logo appears, restarting into MIUI again and then it's "okay"..
i don't use magisk i don't need that. i use miui 12 eu in 2 years in different devices poco m3 and redmi note 8 and now in redmi note 10 and I don't know why there a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.