MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
When paired via Bluetooth my car's equipment (Dacia Renault Medianav) accesses to phone book an makes calls, but does not show caller and cannot read call history. Are there specific settings to make? Where are they?
(Mi 9se, MIUI 12.5.1)

Last edited:
Hello goys how's going?
Currently i'm running 12.0.13 stable on my MI10Ultra. Can i do a dirty flash in order to install this new stable version? Will i lose any data?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip

Thanks in advance

Hello goys how's going?
Currently i'm running 12.0.13 stable on my MI10Ultra. Can i do a dirty flash in order to install this new stable version? Will i lose any data?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip

Thanks in advance
Hello :)

If you are on 12.0.13.0 by Xiaomi.eu then, yes, you can do a dirty flash the latest Stable ROM for your device.

;)

Hello everyone, just flashed 12.5.4 stable on my redmi k40 pro, everything is fine so far but I have a bug that I would like to report, when charging battery will not go up to 100% will be stuck at 99% left it for 10 mins and it is still 99. Nothing major but yeah for now no more fully charged icon

I want help plz !
i installed twrp recovery for redmi note 10 (code name : sunny).
i wape all data like app system dalvek .....
i lost operation system
now my redmi note 10 stay returne to fastboot mode
plz i wan't recover my os system for redmi note 10 sunny.

I want help plz !
i installed twrp recovery for redmi note 10 (code name : sunny).
i wape all data like app system dalvek .....
i lost operation system
now my redmi note 10 stay returne to fastboot mode
plz i wan't recover my os system for redmi note 10 sunny.
You wiped system! that's the result.
install a rom again via fasboot MIflash in order to recover.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Mi10T, latest stable 12.5.2.0 update, gallery doesn't open, but it doesn't show a "Stoped working" message, just doesn't open. Tried clearing cache, didn't work. I can still access all pictures by using file manager but can't open them with gallery app anyway..

edit: Updated by doing dirty flash from 12.5.1.0, flash and wipe cache/dalvik and reboot.
Quick screen recording here:

Last edited:
Running stable ROM on my Poco F3, was playing with the framerate option and using the built in framerate tool it seems to use 120Hz the whole time, only video apps like youtube drop it to 60Hz and task switcher drops to 90Hz, is this normal? I was under the impression it would drop to 60Hz once you stop touching the screen.

Mi10T, latest stable 12.5.2.0 update, gallery doesn't open, but it doesn't show a "Stoped working" message, just doesn't open. Tried clearing cache, didn't work. I can still access all pictures by using file manager but can't open them with gallery app anyway..
You should also try to delete /data/system/package-cache folder (via a file manager app with root, or TWRP's file manager). ;)

Running the last stable 12.5.4.0 for Tucana (dirty flash from previous stable) Gallery doesn't work.

Last edited:
== How to fix Gallery app on latest Stable ROM for
Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Redmi K30S Ultra / Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro ==

- For Mi CC9 Pro & Mi Note 10 => Download and install this zip in TWRP =>
TWRP_MIUI_Gallery_xiaomi.eu_2.2.20.10_Installation.zip

- For Redmi K30S Ultra & Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro => You need Magisk (root) to be able to modify files in the /system partition. So you have to install this Magisk module in the Magisk app => MIUI-xiaomi.eu_MIUI_Gallery_app_2.2.20.10-Magisk.zip

Then reboot your device! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.