MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the ROM for 10T/K30SUltra was modified "5 hours ago", and it was released yesterday, so I was wondering if the ROM was reuploaded to fix some issue?

Last edited:
Great update for Poco X3 NFC surya, sms app is working fine. Thanks

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Spotify and YouTube music invisible on Mi 10T Pro

Just tried this procedure as suggested on
https://xiaomi.eu/community/th...s/21-5-12-13.61262/post-607715 but Spotify and YouTube music still invisible.

Is there any workaround available without root/magisk?

Thanks

C:\Users\paulogon\Downloads\Xiaomi\platform-tools>adb devices
* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
List of devices attached
bd3d7bc5 device

C:\Users\paulogon\Downloads\Xiaomi\platform-tools>adb shell settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0

C:\Users\paulogon\Downloads\Xiaomi\platform-tools>

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Redmi Note 7 - lavender:
When I take a picture with MIUI camera, it freezes and crashes. Video or portrait mode are okay, though.
Furthermore, when I add a picture in my Favorites (through Gallery), the heart-icon disappears.

Important: yesterday I faced a weird bug: the phone was keeping saying the proximity sensor was activated even though it actually wasn't. I had to reboot the phone.

P.S. Do you think battery life is better with stable 12.5 or with beta 12.3.24/25?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm running 12.5.5.0 on my MI 10 Pro, I'm having some really bad overheating, lag and battery drain issues.
The main one is the lag in the OS in general, apps like Telegram for some reason never stay open in memory regardless of battery saver being turned off, they always have to reload. Standby battery drain is also insane (almost 5% per hour), and just using anything on the phones makes it very warm even if it's just messaging or browsing the web.

Not sure what I've done wrong, I did dirty flash from 12.0.4 but I didn't think that would be an issue, can anybody help or tell me if they've had the same experience?

Is the refresh rate "locked" to 120Hz on the Poco F3?? i have checked it only changes when using Youtube or Netflix down to 60Hz, i was under the impression this device would drop to 60Hz to try to save battery, is that right?

Im using developer options tool to check.

Dirty flash Mi10T Pro without any problems.

Safety net, L1, gplay all fine.

Spotify and YouTube music not showing on status bar while playing in background.

Thanks for the new release

Please, im a bit confuse, can u help me to download the right rom?
Phone belongs to my wife, i want update but, i want survive.

It's right this rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_Mi10T_V12.5.2.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11.zip?

Hello. Mi10 here. I updated from 12.0.8 to 12.5.5 and the charging is really slow, via cable or wireless. Any ideas why? Thank you.

== How to fix Gallery app on latest Stable ROM for
Mi CC9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Redmi K30S Ultra / Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro ==

- For Mi CC9 Pro & Mi Note 10 => Download and install this zip in TWRP =>
TWRP_MIUI_Gallery_xiaomi.eu_2.2.20.10_Installation.zip

- For Redmi K30S Ultra & Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro => You need Magisk (root) to be able to modify files in the /system partition. So you have to install this Magisk module in the Magisk app => MIUI-xiaomi.eu_MIUI_Gallery_app_2.2.20.10-Magisk.zip

Then reboot your device! :)
I am more confused than ever???

Please, im a bit confuse, can u help me to download the right rom?
Phone belongs to my wife, i want update but, i want survive.

It's right this rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_Mi10T_V12.5.2.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11.zip?

Yes it is.

Are you updating from previous stable version of xiaomi.eu rom?

Quick question, are full screen gestures working on 12.5 for Poco X3 NFC?

I know Android 11 broke it with custom launchers (ie Nova) and it wasn't working in the previous A11 update, but curious if MIUI 12.5 fixed this at all.

Would like to know before I go ahead and update, thanks again to the devs for their hard work on these roms :)

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I am new to the forum and I would like to report a bug that I have in the latest stable version of MI9.

When I put music through YTMusic or Telegram a notification expands at the top that when I finish playing the music I cannot delete.

I slide this notification to the side and it disappears, but when I lock the phone and unlock it again, it reappears.

The rest of the notifications appear below the ghost notification.

Thank you

Good Morning,

I am new to the forum and I would like to report a bug that I have in the latest stable version of MI9.

When I put music through YTMusic or Telegram a notification expands at the top that when I finish playing the music I cannot delete.

I slide this notification to the side and it disappears, but when I lock the phone and unlock it again, it reappears.

The rest of the notifications appear below the ghost notification.

Thank you
Same here, latest stable mi 10
Out of curiosity, did you do a fresh install or dirty?

hey there, i just flashed my mix2s with the 12.5, and it boots fine after flashing, i can unlock even get somewhere for ah split second, but then ah black screen with ah circular loading animation pops up, and shortly later it reboots to recovery...
any advice what i can do?

edit: one thing i noticed, i didn't have celluar reception after boot... when i flash back to 20.9.4 i instantly see celluar reception after boot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.