MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's different between ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.5.1.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11.zip allocated at androidfilehost and sourceforge?
They have same name and different size (200 mb).

UPDATE: it's just bug of GUI. Files are same

Last edited:
What's different between ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.5.1.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11.zip allocated at androidfilehost and sourceforge?
They have same name and different size (200 mb).
Check the MD5 given on both websites, you will see it's the same for both files => So it means it's the same file. ;)

The real filesize of this ROM is 2.74 GB, AndroidFileHost is accurate but SourceForge is clearly not... ^^

:)

Reactions: Warl0ck
Xiaomi mi 10 stable rom 12.5.5
Always on display with fingerprint sometimes get stucked, and not working, when pressed lock button woke up and working fine. Any one have that problem?

On Mi 8 SE try to install 12.5 after fresh install of China 12.5 unlock > twrp > format data > install 12.5 xiaomi.eu > reboot stuck on fastboot I don't understand for what.

Ok i try again with new flash stable china because i can't boot in recovery (FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error))
This FAILED message generally means your device is bricked... :(

Hoping you can recover it (without paying an EDL Unbrick service). :)

This FAILED message generally means your device is bricked... :(

Hoping you can recover it (without paying an EDL Unbrick service). :)
Yes with XiaomiFlash and stable 12.5 it's work i'm on the recovery, flash in progress and format data after :)

Edit : Same Issue stuck in fastboot mode :/

Why don't you flash a recovery suggested by @Poney70 and then flash XEU ROM through it. The recovery should also flash the boot.img and save your phone.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Why don't you flash a recovery suggested by @Poney70 and then flash XEU ROM through it. The recovery should also flash the boot.img and save your phone.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
I try with suggested recovery and have onyl black screen can't do nothing

Edit : Always same issue stuck in fastboot mode. I try to take older build and flash boot OK and flash 12.5 stuck fastboot :/

Last edited:
I'm not quite happy with the latest update 12.5 for K20 Pro, but i understand it's not an issue caused by the Xiaomi EU team but rather Xiaomi themselves.

I have a question to ask though : How can i enable the blurry search bar on homescreen? It was blurred for me only for a couple of seconds on the first boot and then it reverted to the old one from Miui 12.

Thanks in advance.

There's a FASTBOOT version for Poco F3 but it's old is there a way to install the FASTBOOT one and then update it to the newest version inside the phone or must it be done via TWRP because I'd like to install this ROM without the need of TWRP

There's a FASTBOOT version for Poco F3 but it's old is there a way to install the FASTBOOT one and then update it to the newest version inside the phone or must it be done via TWRP because I'd like to install this ROM without the need of TWRP
NO!

Hi,
Just to Thanks the Xiaomi EU Team!

RedMi Note 7 Pro | CN Version
Latest EU Stable 12.5.1
OrangeFox 11.1

Perfect!!

--

Research time about: How to update

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.