MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any issues with Mi Fit on 12.5?

I find that my mi band 4 keeps disconnecting from my phone despite Bluetooth always being on. Also did all the steps for battery saver, auto start, and locking Mi Fit to recents.

Didn't have this issue on the final Android 10 firmware for Poco X3 NFC. Not sure if it's an A11 or MIUI 12.5 thing.

I try with suggested recovery and have onyl black screen can't do nothing

Edit : Always same issue stuck in fastboot mode. I try to take older build and flash boot OK and flash 12.5 stuck fastboot :/
There is a procedure, search in Mi8se device, something like: should be flashed android 9 china rom, then flash twrp for A9, then install the xiaomi.eu version, format data, then install newer twrp, and finally reboot to system

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

On k20pro 12.5.5.0 for now I don't have any issues end don't find any bug's! In first boot after install it stuck on miui boot logo over 10 minutes but I wait enough and finally its start! After that I do a second restart and the phone start absolutely normal! Thank you guys
19e7cf104ecac12a72f5ae03baacfd2d.jpg

Изпратено от моят Redmi K20 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Updated my Poco X3 NFC last night, 12.0.8 > 12.5.

Very nice update, it was lagging a bit at first but after a couple of reboots it's now running very smooth. Need to use system launcher if you want full screen gestures, but it's actually a decent launcher with good customization, I don't mind using this as opposed to Nova.

Much better than the first A11 update for this phone, fantastic work to the team!

Nice update for me as well but this bit puzzles me. Why no full screen gestures with alternative launcher? Im really digging Niagara and it is a pain having to chose Niagara or gestures. Do you know why this happens or any workaround?.

Thanks in advance

Nice update for me as well but this bit puzzles me. Why no full screen gestures with alternative launcher? Im really digging Niagara and it is a pain having to chose Niagara or gestures. Do you know why this happens or any workaround?.

Thanks in advance
As far as I know, it is due to the tight integration of gestures in the MIUI Launcher in A11 (maybe for the control center) . But it is not like Xiaomi has gone in great length explaining the details and the impact of the changes...

There are a few workarounds explained in the forum. Look for "gestures" in search, I remember the name of an app called Fluid gestures among the solutions.

Reactions: blueswift
As far as I know, it is due to the tight integration of gestures in the MIUI Launcher in A11 (maybe for the control center) . But it is not like Xiaomi has gone in great length explaining the details and the impact of the changes...

There are a few workarounds explained in the forum. Look for "gestures" in search, I remember the name of an app called Fluid gestures among the solutions.
I will have a look, thank you!

Guys i'm considering the last stable rom for mi9t pro, is better compared to the old stable rom?

Hello.

Changed from Weekly to Stable on Mi11 with 12.5.9 and noticed some problems:

- Android Auto change theme from dark to clear
- Android Auto changes sound/music to phone after a call and have to close all apps including android auto to return the sound to car (radio)
- Buttons from bottom page disappears sometimes

Thanks and regards.

Just noticed a couple of things for Poco X3 NFC users I thought I'd share (might work for other users experiencing lag):

Control Centre: Using the new style on 12.5 seems to be pretty laggy for some reason, switching back to the old one makes it much smoother.

Using full screen gestures: enable "hide full screen indicator" and the recents screen loads up much smoother too.

EDIT: Honestly the phone feels a lot smoother now in general? Wonder if there's some weird memory leak for having the full screen indicator there.

Last edited:
My K20Pro EU12.5.5.0 version GPAY can add cards and the device is certified for security, but the GPAY software interface will show that it has not been set up. Could adjust what she can use normally? Thanks.

Last edited:
The graphics are not updated or is there still no A11 on surya?
POCO X3 NFC (surya) got its first A11 update on June, 8th 2021.
You can check ROMs' filename to know the Android version => The very last number at the end (after " - " character) = Android version. ;)

Hi guys. I just wanna make sure. I've read that Google removed their services on Chinese roms 12.5 onwards. Though I have the eu rom 12.0.6 and planning on flashing the latest eu rom here I will still have the Google services right?

My phone is redmi k20 pro but i flashed the eu rom mi 9t pro long ago. I would really appreciate any response.

@kishin Hello! :)

Xiaomi.eu ROMs still have Google services of course. ;)

INFO: All recent Xiaomi.eu ROMs for Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro are now using original device name of the Official ROM based on it (so "Redmi K20 Pro").

Last edited:
Reactions: kishin
May I know what recovery I should use on my Joyeuse (Redmi note 9 pro Global) to flash the latest miui V12.0.4.0 RJZMIXM ?

Is latest orangefox miatoll ok, or should I use another recovery for Joyeuse/miatoll to flash eu roms?

Please help, in the list of supported devices I do not see that there is a xiaomi redmi note 9 pro, is it safe to use this rom on my xiaomi redmi note 9 pro eu? Thanks

Excuse the ignorance, but how can I upgrade my Redmi Note 10 to MIUI 12.5 EU?

In previous versions I did it with the .sh files that come inside the zip, but now I can't find them.

New Rom: redmi note 10

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V12.5.2.0.RKGMIXM_v12-11.zip

Ota twrp nebrassy safe / possible?

Rom really stable?

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.