MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, yesterday I got a OTA update to 12.5.3 stable on my Mi10T Lite, Great! aand the updating precess was right (including Magisk), but after trying all possibilities from settings I can't get sound notifications from Gmail acccounts (only notification icons and vibration if I set it). Any clue to fix it? Thanks in advance,

Redmi Note 7 - lavender:
When I take a picture with MIUI camera, it freezes and crashes. Video or portrait mode are okay, though.
Furthermore, when I add a picture in my Favorites (through Gallery), the heart-icon disappears.

Important: yesterday I faced a weird bug: the phone was keeping saying the proximity sensor was activated even though it actually wasn't. I had to reboot the phone.

P.S. Do you think battery life is better with stable 12.5 or with beta 12.3.24/25?

Hello to my Note 7 the same thing happens, what was your solution? Thank you

EDIT: Honestly the phone feels a lot smoother now in general? Wonder if there's some weird memory leak for having the full screen indicator there.

You are right. Hiding the indicator definitely made some launcher specific animations smoother. I've always used the indicator for easier app switching.

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk

Same sound problems in Redmi Note 10! Stock Global rom is fine but with this Eu roms, u get random no sound during calls and for other apps like Whatsapp,..... during that time! The only way to temporarily fix it is by rebooting the phone....then it occurs again....! Any fix for this?

Attachments

• Log_2021-08-05_15-36-54.txt
    1.8 MB · Views: 722
  • Log_2021-08-05_15-36-18.txt
    504 KB · Views: 457
Hello
If I use TWRP to install this ROM, will my phone pass Google Play's SafetyNet?
Hello,

Yes, phone will pass Google Play's SafetyNet. :)

But some apps can detect the "TWRP" folder in root of your phone's storage so you may need to delete/rename it. ;)

Can anyone advise? I've unlocked bootloader and after flashing, the phone tried to reboot but it always get stuck at fastboot screen. Tried to reset but it will always reset back to fastboot screen again. There was no failure during the flashing process, entire process was completed.

Can anyone advise? I've unlocked bootloader and after flashing, the phone tried to reboot but it always get stuck at fastboot screen. Tried to reset but it will always reset back to fastboot screen again. There was no failure during the flashing process, entire process was completed.
Advise without device info, it's nearly impossible... ;)

Hello and thanks for the great work! I wanted to ask if on Poco F3 rom it is possible to integrate the possibility of using google assistant and Alexa with the screen completely off as on the official EEA rom.
On the official Poco EEA rom there is this possibility and I noticed that an app called Qualcomm Voice Assist is integrated which in a nutshell does the job of activating the microphone with the screen off to be able to talk to the various voice assistants as if they were a google nest hub or an echo show etc etc ... developers can you check? thank you very very much, sorry my bad english and good job!

I would like you to make the version based on MIUI 12.5 compatible with the device I would like you to make the version based on MIUI 12.5 compatible with the device, Redmi Note 9 pro (HMNote9ProEU)

My bad, I was trying to flash 11 ultra using the fastboot rom
Why did you use a fastboot zip when the most recent ROM for your device is a recovery zip...

TWRP installation is the recommended method.

But now you can try to boot to stock recovery (Mi Recovery) and use "Wipe Data" option.

Same sound problems in Redmi Note 10! Stock Global rom is fine but with this Eu roms, u get random no sound during calls and for other apps like Whatsapp,..... during that time! The only way to temporarily fix it is by rebooting the phone....then it occurs again....! Any fix for this?
Take a log using standard tools (ADB logcat), your logs are barely readable and missing information.
As an experiment, disable Voice Match and reboot, see if it helps.

Reactions: Addymore
Why did you use a fastboot zip when the most recent ROM for your device is a recovery zip...

TWRP installation is the recommended method.

But now you can try to boot to stock recovery (Mi Recovery) and use "Wipe Data" option.
thanks for your reply. I'm trying to twrp but keep having this message: FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Device Error)
I'm using Minimal ADB and Fastboot. Please guide me in the correct direction or is there anyway i can start from scratch?

Take a log using standard tools (ADB logcat), your logs are barely readable and missing information.
As an experiment, disable Voice Match and reboot, see if it helps.

I can confirm this but it's not often.
Few mins ago during the call sound disappeared and call dropped.
After that, I couldn't call any number, and others couldn't reach me until I rebooted.
I cant find such option "Voice Match"

== How to disable Google "Voice Match" ==

Go in phone's settings => Google => Google apps settings => Search, Assistant & Voice => Voice => Voice Match => Disable "Hey Google" option

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.