MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated to poco x3 nfc 12.5, read a few rumors that after a few hours of a boot up or a couple of days the new update should stop lagging, and be more snappy. Had it for a week, and every app takes about 2-5 seconds to open, i made sure ram wasn't a problem.

In my opinion i recommend you stick to 12.0.9, after a week with 12.5 i got used to the slowness, but after i downgraded i forgot how fast, and snappy the X3 is. It's lightning fast idk how Poco screwed it up, I love android 11, and 12.5, but if i have to sacrifice performance to use it, it's not worth it. Plus in my opinion there's not a huge feature update i'm missing on except on bubbles which i agree i love extra multi tasking option like floating windows, split screen, and youtubes pop up player.

I haven't tried the stock 12.5, but i'm guessing it's worse cause of the bloatware, and ads it has.

Have bug on mi10 dirty install. Chrome just freezes when i change from chrome to another app or just lock- unlock phone. Need to close chrome and reopen.

Take a log using standard tools (ADB logcat), your logs are barely readable and missing information.
As an experiment, disable Voice Match and reboot, see if it helps.
I think disabling the Voice Match resolved the issue I had! Have been calling all day without any issue now; which was less probably before I disabled it!May be I should enable it and takes logs via ADB if u think it can help resolving the issue!! Unless it is something to do with the Google voice...

After i just try to flash one of the stable miui 12 fastboot firmware (from fully charged battery last stock stable Android 10 firmware with unlocked bootloader) my Redmi 9T lime completely die (no fastboot, no recovery) just blink screen without picture and vibro, when i try connect to pc device don't displayed on device manadger and blink screen with vibro with restart. Before that i flash your's firmware via twrp many time and my phone working, flash back to stock and my phone working from stock go to xiaomi.eu from twrp and install magisk and my phone working, so xiaomi.eu team please remove this ******* fastboot firmware becose this is ******* phone kill method i buy this phone above 3 month and after your's fastboot firmware i can't turn it on please just remove this ******* fastboot firmware, i'm very disappointed and tired and don't understand what i can do with this dead phone i already try disassemble and reconnect battery but phone blinking, i try short circuit test point enter edl mode (9008) and flash via mi flash but because i'm need authorised edl download account i can't flash it. I'm very disappointed and tired are anyone know how i can fix it without service center i don't have money now?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dexterv
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced

Swift performance. More life between the charges.

Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.

Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.

Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.

Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the
flagship hardware specs.

Mi 10S, Mi 10 Ultra, POCO F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro, Mi 11 Pro/Ultra, Mi 11, POCO F3 / Redmi K40, Mi 11i / Redmi K40 Pro/+.

Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10T/Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra will be released later.

Reactions: lurkingintheforest
POCO X3 nfc firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.5.1.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11.zip when updating the security system "updating the system via Google Play", the firmware reboots shows that it was updated on June 1 and goes into a reboot again, showing already "February" and that it is not updated! this happens in a circle, I installed the firmware from scratch! how to solve it?

hello, I have update the rom in my poco f3 from 12.5.4 to 12.5.5 new version but the system are very unstable... sound and visual lags... how to resolve? can I come back to 12.5.4 ? also theme app not applies my themes correctly...

p.s.
i understood why there are these problems, the chinese rom released v12.5.5.0 for redmi k40 is not a stable version but it is a beta-stable version so it differs from v12.5.4.0 which was a stable version.
maybe the guys on the team got confused ...

Last edited:
Updated K40 Pro to 12.5.5.0. Everything is working.
However, there is a update prompt in My Device > MIUI Version but when I press it, nothing happens.
Other than that, all good. Thanks!!!

Updated POCO F3 (Redmi k40) to 12.5.5.0, expected to maybe see RAM expansion feature... But other than that so far so good as 12.5.4.0

Hello, can anyone help me with this problem?
Redmi Note 7 (lavender) with the latest stable ROM.
When I take a picture with MIUI camera and other, it freezes and crashes
Thanks!

Hello, can anyone help me with this problem?
Redmi Note 7 (lavender) with the latest stable ROM.
When I take a picture with MIUI camera and other, it freezes and crashes
Thanks!
Known bug on Redmi Note 7 models with 3 GB of RAM only.
No solution for now... :(

Redmi note 10 12.5 new stable rom:

Best I have ever seen! Best Rom in the

MULTIVERSE!

THANKS!

I'm having issues with the latest zip, on Mi 10T Pro. It fails the zip signature verification, and even if I ignore it, it doesn't install the package. The md5sum is OK, so the file should be good. Anyone else experience this with this device?

Are you able to apply any theme?
in my poco f3 this v12.5.5.0 are very bugged... no themes applied in right way and the suond of touch lags and also visual effect like transiction etc etc lags... I have done also a format data afer flashing but nothing resolve these problems...
p.s.
going back to 12.5.4 and all working again ! .... damn...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.