MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using the Mi 11 Ultra China version on MIUI 12.5.12. Since I switched to this ROM, the Deep Clean is not working.

From <Storage Space> page, after I selected <Deep Clean> function, right after it finished loading the <Deep Clean> page, it will return to the <Storage Space> page. Has anyone else experienced the same issue or been able to resolve this?

Last edited:
EDIT

Hello

Finished setting it up and seems less hot.

Sorry for these news.

Thank you

/EDIT

Hello,

Mi11 Lite Courbet user.

Flashed latest 12.5.4.

System is running very hot.

Had to turn it off to stabilize.

What is happening here?

Thank you.

Last edited:
POCO X3 nfc firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.5.1.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11.zip when updating the security system "updating the system via Google Play", the firmware reboots shows that it was updated on June 1 and goes into a reboot again, showing already "February" and that it is not updated! this happens in a circle, I installed the firmware from scratch! how to solve it?

Poco messed up all the android 11 based updates for the X3 Nfc, suprised that it even boots. Gl if you find a fix, i recommend you stick to 12.0.9. But the 12.5 is the most stable so far

when i use version 12.5.4.0 mi 10ultra device. The machine often hangs and slows down. and especially the installation has a signature error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-12-02-11-16-114_com.xiaomi.router.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-12-02-11-16-114_com.xiaomi.router.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 187
Hi, I have the Xiaomi Mi11 with the standard Global ROM.
I want to flash xiaomi.eu. ROM and I have some questions:

- Does it work with NFC/Banking Apps like Google Pay/Sparkasse/Mobiles Bezahlen
- Is it still so I have to completely need to Format/Reset the whole Smartphone in order to install this ROM?
- Is there any way it doesn't tell my Banking Apps it's a new device? Every time I did update to xiaomi.eu with past smartphones I had to order a new Banking Code from my Bank because their apps think it's a new device.

Hi, I have the Xiaomi Mi11 with the standard Global ROM.
I want to flash xiaomi.eu. ROM and I have some questions:

- Does it work with NFC/Banking Apps like Google Pay/Sparkasse/Mobiles Bezahlen
- Is it still so I have to completely need to Format/Reset the whole Smartphone in order to install this ROM?
- Is there any way it doesn't tell my Banking Apps it's a new device? Every time I did update to xiaomi.eu with past smartphones I had to order a new Banking Code from my Bank because their apps think it's a new device.
I don't use Google pay but my banking app works.After each clean install I do have to set up my online banking again though for me at least it just requires them to text me a code so it's very easy.

All Google apps work perfectly.
I'm on Mi 10T Pro stable 12.5.3

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: inikoloski983
Hi all. I'm using 12.5.1 stable on a Poco X3 NFC (surya) and I'm unable to open theme store links (zhuti.xiaomi.com). Are they no longer supported? Thanks!

Can you update mi note 10 lite? new version came but it is Turkey rom V12.5.2.0.RFNTRXM .What is difference between Turkey rom and global rom?

Reactions: RobiDì
Hi guys, I have a Mi 11 Pro on Chinese ROM (of course) 12.5.11. Everything works. Is there any point in flashing an EU stable ROM? And if yes, what should I use, cause I am kinda lost between information? I only see ZIP versions, not Fastboot ones. How do I flash ZIPs? Via TWRP recovery I guess. But I saw somewhere that after flashing, it always starts to recovery instead of the normal boot. I dont understand anything anymore :))) Thanks for clarifying.

Hi guys, I have a Mi 11 Pro on Chinese ROM (of course) 12.5.11. Everything works. Is there any point in flashing an EU stable ROM? And if yes, what should I use, cause I am kinda lost between information? I only see ZIP versions, not Fastboot ones. How do I flash ZIPs? Via TWRP recovery I guess. But I saw somewhere that after flashing, it always starts to recovery instead of the normal boot. I dont understand anything anymore :))) Thanks for clarifying.
There is a thread dedicated to the install : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

As far as I understand, you boot into TWRP from fastboot, and then install the ROM.

I'm so confused, please help...

If I unlock and flash my Vayu (X3 Pro) from the stock Global ROM to this, does it still pass SafetyNet? It says so in the OP, but I have doubts...

Stock/Global ROM absolutely, terribly sucks on Vayu, and I'd love to replace it with xiaomi.eu (which I loved on my old Jason / Note 3), but I really do not want to break SafetyNet, especially since hacking it with Magisk (as I did on Jason) may no longer work on these new devices... (??)

So, basically what's up with the EU ROM and Vayu and SafetyNet?

Hi there, I'm on latest stable 12.5.1 on my Poco X3 NFC.
So far, except the slightly slower app start, all looks good. But there is one thing that I do not really like.

When running in dark mode, most of the time, the menu keys are not really displayed. They look like very light gray on black and are hard to recognize. Is there a way to adjust the color?

Furthermore, using Tapatalk in dark mode works, but when starting a new entry or replying to one, the text is black on black. So I have to switch the mode to see what I'm typing.

Sent from my Poco X3 with Tapatalk

Just installed version 12.5.6.0 on my mi10 pro and what I could say smother experience compared to previous and music players bug is resolved finally no more rebooting to remove the player on the lock screen.

Reactions: keonggor97
I'm using the Mi 11 Ultra China version on MIUI 12.5.12. Since I switched to this ROM, the Deep Clean is not working.

From <Storage Space> page, after I selected <Deep Clean> function, right after it finished loading the <Deep Clean> page, it will return to the <Storage Space> page. Has anyone else experienced the same issue or been able to resolve this?
Bump....

Some help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Mi 10 user here, after flashed to 12.5.6, all 3rd party theme become not compatible with the MIUI version.
Currently only stock theme can be use. i hate this issue hahahaha
Is there anyone facing the same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.