MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody help... Since I've been using EU ROM on my RN9S, I can't download chrome browser from playstore any more, ever since I use to sideload the app.
But the mysterious happened,after I uninstalled chrome from my phone because of missing bookmarks, I can't sideload chrome any longer, neither can I download from playstore
I've downloaded from different sites,to no avail
Kindly note, I find it difficult to use any other ROM apart from EU and chrome is my only browser as it contains all my data... I'm stuck since yesterday, I can't work.
I'll be glad if anyone can provide me with solution(s)

Thanks in advance

i am using mi 10 ultra. i have used the most satisfied version is 12.0.15 but still have some errors. waiting for miui 12.5 enhanced edition.

It also happen to my Mi 11 after update, how to fix this??

Easy,

1.- Extract the theme you lost compatibility, you can use MIUI theme editor to extract.
2.- Open mtz generated (prefer with pc)
3.- Open description.xml
4.- Change Value of uiVersion to 12
5.- Replace <version> line to <miuiAdapterVersion><![CDATA[2.0]]></miuiAdapterVersion> (This help to compatibility warning message when you apply a theme)
6.- Save or update with mtz file with the new description.xml file
7.- Delete old theme, and import new theme.
8.- Apply

Easy,

1.- Extract the theme you lost compatibility, you can use MIUI theme editor to extract.
2.- Open mtz generated (prefer with pc)
3.- Open description.xml
4.- Change Value of uiVersion to 12
5.- Replace <version> line to <miuiAdapterVersion><![CDATA[2.0]]></miuiAdapterVersion> (This help to compatibility warning message when you apply a theme)
6.- Save or update with mtz file with the new description.xml file
7.- Delete old theme, and import new theme.
8.- Apply
can you explain to me what this procedure is for? I have all the themes that no longer apply as before in dark mode ... the customization of the theme is not displayed as in the settings or in the new control center etc etc, it is only seen as a default theme ...

I'm on Mi 9 6gb/64. Want to know if the august 08 stable version (most recent) as widevine on level 1? Can anybody confirm?
I'm on weekly version because of this...
Thank you
Can anyone help me?
Is Widevine L1 working on Mi 9 on latest stable?

Hi i would like to know if the developers of the eu rom can integrate the system navigation gestures to be native on all apps and 3rd party launchers

Request - Please can Google Photo's be included in this ROM as a system app?

It will address this problem

Currently, there is no way to flash Google photos as a system app, without rooting the device. I don't want to have to root my phone preferably.

Request - Please can Google Photo's be included in this ROM as a system app?

It will address this problem

Currently, there is no way to flash Google photos as a system app, without rooting the device. I don't want to have to root my phone preferably.
Maybe I misunderstood your link, but not only it would require Google Photos to be a system app, but it would need to be the default gallery app.

Reactions: geoorg
When will Mi9T get MIUI 12.5? Im waiting on update for so long. Ye i can flash weekly but i dont want to erase data so im asking

Maybe I misunderstood your link, but not only it would require Google Photos to be a system app, but it would need to be the default gallery app.

Yes, if MIUI gallery and Google Photos are installed as System apps, it would be the users choice to define which one was the default gallery app.

I use Google Photos exclusively, so I would prefer to use it over MIUI Gallery personally

On mi10 umi Bluetooth devices dont show battery percentage anymore on the status bar on 12.5.6...can someone confirm?

Last edited:
INSTALLATION:
1. Download the TWRP image file to your PC.
2. Put your device into fastboot.
3. Type the following command to flash the recovery:-

fastboot flash recovery "name_of_recovery.img"

4. On installation of TWRP , to boot the recovery do:-

fastboot boot "name_of_recovery.img"

The device will automatically reboot into TWRP.

(Source: XDA)

;)
Thanks so much, may i know mi10pro 12.5.6, this version is the latest 12.5 enhanced version??

Yes, if MIUI gallery and Google Photos are installed as System apps, it would be the users choice to define which one was the default gallery app.

I use Google Photos exclusively, so I would prefer to use it over MIUI Gallery personally
But the ability to choose the default gallery app does not exist in Android right now (again, if I understand well). I am not sure you understand how much change your are asking to make to the ROM, just because you don't feel like rooting your device.

Reactions: geoorg and dexterv
in my case no, the system if I flash 12.5.4 over 12.5.5 don't start... simply the dirt downgrade not working.... so I have flashed 12.5.4 and then formatted and reboot in system...
im going back to 12.5.4 as my poco f3 is having some bugs like brightness slider not adjusting and also the youtube app is a bit darker compare and i think memc is not working on this update.

im going back to 12.5.4 as my poco f3 is having some bugs like brightness slider not adjusting and also the youtube app is a bit darker compare and i think memc is not working on this update.
the things you said are only a small part ... the big part is that the whole system is lagging! and the themes do not apply

But the ability to choose the default gallery app does not exist in Android right now (again, if I understand well). I am not sure you understand how much change your are asking to make to the ROM, just because you don't feel like rooting your device.

Screenshot_2021-08-14-15-59-52-933_com.android.settings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.