MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed latest stable for Poco F3 (K40), all bugs from 12.5.5 resolved as far as I can see. Thanks devs for quick fix!

need help..I want to update latest rom for Mi 11 but in twrp it show internal storage 0mb..how to be able to see internal storage?

MI9 clean install 12.5.4 (factory reset, fromat data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik) 2 times with twrp-3.5.2_9-0
Version is 12. in settings sometimes and 12.5 some others
Everything works but i think that it is slower than weekly rom especially when opening apps cold
Is it just me?

12.5.7 Is MIUI 12.5 Enhanced but I don't see smart balance feature. This pic is only for promo feature. I cannot found this section
4e4ccf7855cf8c053fe21c1a5e503392.jpg

After entered the Google calendar, the icons in status bar still there ?
Home screen not rotation, but apps can?
Still no dark mode from sunset to sunrise?
Seems android 11 still not good when 12 is in the corner?

After entered the Google calendar, the icons in status bar still there ?
Home screen not rotation, but apps can?
Still no dark mode from sunset to sunrise?
Seems android 11 still not good when 12 is in the corner?
Hah, don't be surprised this is Xiaomi for you, but believe it or not they are getting better.

Caller id announcer doesnt work. Any workaround? Any 3rd party app suggestion? (It works with google phone on stock rom but recording function is missing there :( thx in advance

Redmi Note 10 Pro

Hi. I have a question about applying theme. when i use china version. I apply theme then both notification & control center will change. but when using eu rom, notification & control center is still as default, unchanged, I have used many themes. the problem occurs with recent 12.5 and 12.6. Is it a theme compatibility problem in eu rom?

Edit 2: Never mind - it was under a different option. It was under
Home Screen
Double tap to lock screen

POCO F3 using xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.6.0.RKHCNXM.
The double-tap to shut off the screen does not work both in default and classic themes.

Thank you.

Edit: it worked on stock 12.5.3

Last edited:
reading the discussions it seems that the issue is that the weekly is newer than the stable, even 1 year later the stable is still older ??????
Did you experiment on your own? Is format mandatory or it can go dirty install?

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Updated to 12.5.6 on my Poco F3 today, i noticed that the double tap lock/wake now finally works, so thats a plus, COD still stuck in 60fps for some reason.

Installed latest stable for Poco F3 (K40), all bugs from 12.5.5 resolved as far as I can see. Thanks devs for quick fix!
Do you play COD mobile? In my case the game its limited to 60fps while on the Stock global rom they already have 90FPS with ULTRA on settings :/

Updated to 12.5.6 on my Poco F3 today, i noticed that the double tap lock/wake now finally works, so thats a plus, COD still stuck in 60fps for some reason.

Do you play COD mobile? In my case the game its limited to 60fps while on the Stock global rom they already have 90FPS with ULTRA on settings :/
Let me update too, @El Fernas how it goes the data issue you have with the update, it's solved

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AC mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: El Fernas
Mi 11 - in last 2 stable versions (12.5.10 & 12.5.11) in Ukrainian language no date is displayed in Photo Gallery... Instead it puts the date format layout MMM.d... if I switch language to English even to Russian - there is no such a problem and it inserts date Aug 14, Aug 7 etc...

Let me update too, @El Fernas how it goes the data issue you have with the update, it's solved

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AC mediante Tapatalk
Hey, i cant say its fixed...but, last time it worked fine after an update i noticed that the Bluetooth remains OFF on reboot so it works fine until 1-2 reboots, also doesnt pick LTE+ signals which isnt a big issue as a tradeoff for solid recepcion/service, so as of now it seems to be working fine, i will avoid reboots at all costs lol.

Reactions: poyoco
I recieved my Mi 11 Ultra yesterday with the Global Rom and switched last night to this rom, For the life of me i cant get these 2 features to work, triple tap back for torch and double tap back to take picture (its on in camera app)

Using 12.5.12

Status
Not open for further replies.