MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
== How to fix "Can't download Disney+ app" & "No HD streaming on Amazon Prime or Netflix apps" ==

First, check the Widevine level of your device with this app => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidfung.drminfo

Must be L1 ( not L3 ) to be able to use Disney+ app and to allow to stream in HD on Amazon Prime or Netflix apps. :)

If needed, you can download the Widevine L1 certificate in Settings > Passwords & security -> Fingerprint unlock -> Fingerprint payments -> Widevine (L1)

You can also try this:

Clear all data of Google Play Store , Google Play Services and Google Service Framework apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

;)

Hi,

RedMi Note 7 Pro | XiaomiEu 12.5.1 | OrangeFox | No Root

Tried those steps but didn't work.

Did it trice, always appears L3.
Also Widevine is missing on Security setting, just FIDO, IFAA.

Any idea?

Thank you

Heard poco x3 nfc miui 12.5.2 for EEA came and, i tried it and to be honest it's much faster that the global version of 12.5.1, opening apps didn't take as long as it did, and felt a bit snappy. But sadly it's not as close as fast as the poco should be compared to 12.0.9 with android 10. This version is so fast sometimes i feel it reads my finger before it even touches the screen.
Hopefully they keep improving it so i can get the EU version

Hi,

RedMi Note 7 Pro | XiaomiEu 12.5.1 | OrangeFox | No Root

Tried those steps but didn't work.

Did it trice, always appears L3.
Also Widevine is missing on Security setting, just FIDO, IFAA.

Any idea?

Thank you
Hello,

Your device doesn't support Widevine L1 certificate renewal at this time => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-widevine-l1-support.61064/

Maybe you flashed the "persist" partition in the past or your Widevine L1 certificate was mysteriously removed/disabled by itself... :(

For now, you can't do anything to restore it.

Did i do something wrong with flashing the latest 12.5.11 for Mi 11? The reboot that usually have that blingy bling bling MIUI logo is gone. Instead it only have pure Mi in a grey box logo.

Did i do something wrong with flashing the latest 12.5.11 for Mi 11? The reboot that usually have that blingy bling bling MIUI logo is gone. Instead it only have pure Mi in a grey box logo.
You didn't do anything wrong. That's the new boot animation from Xiaomi..
I personally like it ;)

Hello,

Your device doesn't support Widevine L1 certificate renewal at this time => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-widevine-l1-support.61064/

Maybe you flashed the "persist" partition in the past or your Widevine L1 certificate was mysteriously removed/disabled by itself... :(

For now, you can't do anything to restore it.
Oh!

Thanks for the info!

Just Flashed the EU with Oficial steps, previously flashed the Indian 12.0.1, not sure if there was still on L1.

I'll wait, maybe will be a new update reenabling it .

Thank you

Redmi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Xiaomi replaced all Mi applications to their Google counterparts on the Global ROMs. This was done in order to integrate users into the Google ecosystem.
If you install the EU ROM, you'll have access to all Mi apps as well.
Thank you, this also happens if I flash the Global version available form Xiaomi.eu? I mean the version xiaomi.eu_mullti_MI11_V12.5.11.0.RKBCNXM has also Miui Apps or only Google apps?
Is there any possibility to just install Miui apps?

Thank you, this also happens if I flash the Global version available form Xiaomi.eu? I mean the version xiaomi.eu_mullti_MI11_V12.5.11.0.RKBCNXM has also Miui Apps or only Google apps?
Is there any possibility to just install Miui apps?
All Xiaomi.eu ROMs have MIUI apps. ;)

Now that MIUI 12.5 (V12.5.1.0.RJZEUXM) is out for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse), will there be a xiaomi.eu version of this stable build?

Now that MIUI 12.5 (V12.5.1.0.RJZEUXM) is out for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse), will there be a xiaomi.eu version of this stable build?
This is an Official "EEA" ROM, Xiaomi.eu ROMs for "joyeuse" are based on Official "Global" ROMs only. ;)

Reactions: x3mzone
Thank you for your help.
Is "Apollo" the Name of the current MIUI version?
"apollo" is a device codename, chosen by Xiaomi. :)

Mi 10T Pro = "apollopro" codename but Xiaomi.eu added support for "apollopro" in all recent Xiaomi.eu ROMs for "apollo".

;)

Reactions: Andi17
"apollo" is a device codename, chosen by Xiaomi. :)

Mi 10T Pro = "apollopro" codename but Xiaomi.eu added support for "apollopro" in all recent Xiaomi.eu ROMs for "apollo".

;)
Thanks for your help.
I have one week legt for unlock bootloader and then can i flash the ROM
I will flash the ROM 12.5.4 for Apollo, so i have then the pro futures in the camera app for my 10T pro?

Sorry for my noob questions

As far as I know, themes need to be updated to match the most recent MIUI updates, I am not sure what news you were expecting.
I cant imagine that xiaomi releases a new miui version that makes themes unuseable. that what happened with my poco f3 using xiaomi eu rom from 12.5.5. and 12.5.6. dialer, sms and status bar cant be changed. all 50 themes that i downloaded so far are not "compatible". I really think that there is something wrong with the theme app in this rom.

Reactions: Anhduc95
Hello there,
New to the forum and to custom ROM's. I have decided to custom ROM my xiaomi redmi note 10 pro (sweet). My version (although it is stated that is the global 12.5.4 in the phone), the version code is the RKFEUXM which I have read that is a European variant of the RKFMIXM version. Since I can't find the European variant in the MIUI 12 stable custom roms, is it safe if I install the global (RKFMIXM ) variant? Which are the implications? Thank you in advamce for your responce.

Status
Not open for further replies.