MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, since today I can't use Google pay anymore. I used it for month and today suddenly it's not usable anymore. It says, that my phone is not Google protect certified. I didn't chance anything. I am using a Mi Note 10 Lite, no root no magisk, stick xiaomi.eu firmware 12.5.1
Hello,

Google has recently (yesterday) updated its SafetyNet thing (system that try to detect unlocked bootloader and uncertified ROMs)... :(

I gave a workaround to trick SafetyNet here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-9-1.62961/post-626475

;)

Google play services drains the battery alot bere on 10ultra 12.5.5.
How this can be fixed.
d22254cbb44f49a985c5199e9451c9c4.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Is the POCO F3 12.5.6 stable, the enhanced edition version? Please enlightened me? Thanks.
Yes it is an "enhanced edition"

• MIUI12.5 O.6.Enhanced
    • Swift performance. More life between the charges.
    • Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
    • Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
    • Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
    • Bug fixes and system optimizations.

Yes it is an "enhanced edition"

• MIUI12.5 O.6.Enhanced
    • Swift performance. More life between the charges.
    • Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
    • Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
    • Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
    • Bug fixes and system optimizations.
Thanks for the fast reply. But why i cannot find the RAM extension. And battery optimization?

Magisk Do not install without Twrp.
It remains only to wait for the firmware developers (
You don't need to Install TWRP.
Only boot the twrp Like in Page one and Install magisk. I did IT in this way and IT worked fine. After Install the fix in magisk. :)

There is a bug with the SystemUI and volume slider after implementing blur in the latest Mi 11 Lite courbet update (MIUI Stable 12.5.5). Whenever I access the volume bar, the screen turns off and goes back to the lock screen. Please fix this.

There is a bug with the SystemUI and volume slider after implementing blur in the latest Mi 11 Lite courbet update (MIUI Stable 12.5.5). Whenever I access the volume bar, the screen turns off and goes back to the lock screen. Please fix this.
Me too, please fix.

You don't need to Install TWRP.
Only boot the twrp Like in Page one and Install magisk. I did IT in this way and IT worked fine. After Install the fix in magisk. :)
Can you write instructions on how to do everything?
Does Google pay work after all this?

Can you write instructions on how to do everything?
Does Google pay work after all this?

Download the magisk zip in your Phone

Then:
Look here beginning in Point 1.7 how to Boot into TWRP Recovery

If you are in TWRP Go to Install and Install your magisk zip.
Then reboot the system

After follows this Instruction

Hope this will Help you

Few issues on Poco F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40:
- Missing memory extension (available in global enhanced, maybe not in CN?)
- Themes fail to apply, only home screen theme applies
- Setting the home screen recents layout to vertical makes it so it has a *giant* padding at the top, pushing the recents to basically the bottom of the screen
- Missing performance mode (available in global enhanced, maybe not in CN?)

For the first and the last, I wonder if it's possible to sorta port them.

Status
Not open for further replies.