MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,

i have issue now on my K40 Pro Battry since last update

MIUI 12.5 | V12.5.5.0RKKCNXM | (Stable)

the battery is draining so fast after i update to the below MIUI version , as well as i do wiper for data after update , is still have the same problem

kindly your advice regades to the below issue , what to do

Attachments

• S1wn-20IHEA.jpg
    S1wn-20IHEA.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 169
  • pWnal0tFnks.jpg
    pWnal0tFnks.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 166
  • ahnN9iCGpYQ.jpg
    ahnN9iCGpYQ.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 160
  • ML4lG5DT1Iw.jpg
    ML4lG5DT1Iw.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 165
  • nVfMnq8p5xo.jpg
    nVfMnq8p5xo.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 162
  • xRW9ezd7yXM.jpg
    xRW9ezd7yXM.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 156
Ah ok, thats convenient enough. Where does it usually save to? Just the root folder?
Internal memory, /
Or from TWRP: /sdcard/

There will be two files, zip (package) and md5 (checksum - needed only if you want to validate the zip download, but afaik Uploader does it automatically)

12.5.3 Estable funcionando muy bien para mí hasta ahora en Redmi Note 7, ¡gracias a quien esté trabajando en este proyecto! ¡Es genial tener finalmente algunas actualizaciones muy necesarias! ¡Realmente tiene menos errores que antes en la rom global!

Una pregunta aunque ... Usé orangefox R11 para la recuperación e instalé todas las opciones para OTA, ¿es posible actualizar esa función desde el sistema operativo o todavía tengo que flashear con cada nueva versión estable?

Gracias nuevamente a todos los involucrados en este proyecto. : emoji_thumbsup:
No bug? In my RN7 I have bug camera

I need the stable ROM for:
Redmi 9A
Mi 8 lite
Redmi note 9 pro
Redmi note 10 pro
... please , and yes, all my family an me use Xiaomi
and the new embargo to Cuba are fu..... us
ROMs are already available for Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro, check the first post.

I would not expect new support for Mi 8 Lite and Redmi 9A this late in those devices lifecycles, not even taking in account the fact that the 9A.uses a Mediatek SOC.

Hello there,
Anyone could install 12.5 in MI8PRO?

I was on global 12.01 and i made this:

- Unlock bootloader
- Install "twrp-3.5.2_10-0-equuleus-TeamWin"
- Reboot recovery
- Wipe "/DATA"
- Install "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8Pro_V12.5.1.0.QECCNXM_v12-10"
- Phone never boots, stuck on "MIUI"

Regards!

Last edited:
Hello there,
Anyone could install 12.5 in MI8PRO?

I was on global 12.01 and i made this:

- Unlock bootloader
- Install "twrp-3.5.2_10-0-equuleus-TeamWin"
- Reboot recovery
- Wipe "/DATA"
- Install "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8Pro_V12.5.1.0.QECCNXM_v12-10"
- Phone never boots, stuck on "MIUI"

Regards!
You need to format the data partition In TWRP after installing the ROM.

Hello. I'm on latest MIUI EU Stable for MI10T.
I am having troubles with the multitasking window. Can't change between background apps.
I clic on an app window that are running on background, but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi M2007J3SC mediante Tapatalk

Hello. I'm on latest MIUI EU Stable for MI10T.
I am having troubles with the multitasking window. Can't change between background apps.
I clic on an app window that are running on background, but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello, working fine here.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
61bb38ec7aa781105a752e4bd22b28e2.gif

Reactions: sergiomc
Hello. Are using Stock launcher or Nova? I'm on Nova.
And MIUI 12.5.5 latest stable.

I just try it on Stock Launcher and recents apps works great.
On Nova, doesn't.

Reactions: Kopas
i think i bricked my bnew mi 11 ultra. it is a china phone and the shop installed global on it which was working fine. i download xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11.zip which is posted in this thread . installed it using twrp after that my phone is now stuck with an error that my storage always shows 0mb and saying no OS installed. trying mi flash tool to fix it since i only have twrp and fastboot working right now but still struggling im using this stuck europe firmware hoping it works. star_eea_global_images_V12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM_20210323.0000.00_11.0_eea_f88d42ebbf.tgz but i guess im doing something wrong here.

edit1-

tried using mi flashtool and had error sparse crc while flashing using star_eea_global_images_V12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM_20210323.0000.00_11.0_eea_f88d42ebbf

Last edited:
Good you found the reason, using stock here

I don't like the MIUI default launcher. Nova is better in my opinion. Even with POCO Launcher, the bug is still there.
Can I downgrade to an stable EU 12.5.2 or 12.5.3 ? Is it safe ? I dont mind if I have to format data and reinstall everything again.

I don't like the MIUI default launcher. Nova is better in my opinion. Even with POCO Launcher, the bug is still there.
Can I downgrade to an stable EU 12.5.2 or 12.5.3 ? Is it safe ? I dont mind if I have to format data and reinstall everything again.
Think that there's no issues if fresh install, did not tested on Apollo.
Wait for more feedback if unsecure.

Did you tested with app drawer? I prefer to have latest ROM version due to security.
a8bc626dc005fb500095f2330a005aec.jpg

I believe you are describing this issue : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/12-5-10-some-recent-apps-not-open.62666/post-626218

Downgrade is safe, but format data is required (sometimes people get away without it)

Reactions: sergiomc
i think i bricked my bnew mi 11 ultra. it is a china phone and the shop installed global on it which was working fine. i download xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11.zip which is posted in this thread . installed it using twrp after that my phone is now stuck with an error that my storage always shows 0mb and saying no OS installed. trying mi flash tool to fix it since i only have twrp and fastboot working right now but still struggling im using this stuck europe firmware hoping it works. star_eea_global_images_V12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM_20210323.0000.00_11.0_eea_f88d42ebbf.tgz but i guess im doing something wrong here.

edit1-

tried using mi flashtool and had error sparse crc while flashing using star_eea_global_images_V12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM_20210323.0000.00_11.0_eea_f88d42ebbf
Your device is not fully bricked if you can boot to Recovery (TWRP). ;)

You only need to format the data partition of your device. :)

Guide is here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-for-mi11-pro-ultra-lite-5g-using-twrp.62738/

Status
Not open for further replies.