MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... Is it just me... Or gaming wise, my phone laga and stutters a lot after updating from stable 12.2 to stable 12.5.5? I'm noticing a lot of lag and stutters in Genshin Impact that we're present on stable 12.2. My phone is a K30 Pro Zoom. The excellent gaming performance and smoothness of 12.2 is gone in 12.5.5 =/

I think mi 10 ultra version 12.5.6 is having standby battery problem and what is other app i don't know. I went to bed, turned off everything but lost 20% battery after 1 night
Install CPUSpy app and see if your phone is getting Deep sleep Mode... If not, there is or there are some apps that don't let your phone be in deepsleep Mode...

Did you find the battery charging time to last longer? Although it still shows 120w, I feel the time is prolonged
I don't use the fast charger for the moment in the office, but i think that battery drain a lot, the previous stable was quite ok
Also, with this new 12.5.6.0 i don't pass the Safetynet test !! as with the 12.5.5.0 it was ok !!

Last edited:
Geat rom! But I'm having issues with google pay. Says it was rooted or altered. Did not install magisk or anything
Mi note 10 lite version 12.5.2 stable.
On the 12.5.1 I didn't have this issue
Maby I did something wrong?

Geat rom! But I'm having issues with google pay. Says it was rooted or altered. Did not install magisk or anything
Mi note 10 lite version 12.5.2 stable.
On the 12.5.1 I didn't have this issue
Maby I did something wrong?
That's not related to the ROM, Google updated its (annoying) SafetyNet this month. ;)

New workaround to trick SafetyNet is already included in the Weekly 21.9.15 and will be available in next Stable releases. :)

Do we have on MI10 Ultra the media control in control center also ? if yes how to enable ?? i am on stable 12.5.6.0
I am not rooted
Thank you

Hello,Poco F3 here, i installed miui 12.5.6 eu coming from 12.5.3 eea

(cleared data from recovery than installed miui eu)

i've noticed that temperatures and battery during usage are somewhat off (idle drain instead seems good 0-1% in 7 hours)

is there some trick to adjust ?

thanks in advance

Hello guys, the play store tells me that it is not certified and does not let me install some applications, I have a POCO x3 nfc with xiaomi.eu 12.0.9.0, what should I do? It will be that this happened to me because I installed the Indonesian stock and there I started to install this .eu rom?
photo_2021-09-17_17-37-37.jpg

Yeah, I'm on stable 12.5.5 and my K30 Pro Zoom also fails that cts profile check. As far as I know, it can't be fixed on unrooted devices because magisk is needed to bypass that check. I did hear news that they're gonna fix it in the next stable release not sure if it's true though or when it's releasing.

Very strange, hopefully it will be fixed in a new update, because days ago I could download apps from the play store without major problem (netflix, specific games, etc.) because I don't want to root my device since I use banking apps
Yeah, I'm on stable 12.5.5 and my K30 Pro Zoom also fails that cts profile check. As far as I know, it can't be fixed on unrooted devices because magisk is needed to bypass that check. I did hear news that they're gonna fix it in the next stable release not sure if it's true though or when it's releasing.

That's not related to the ROM, Google updated its (annoying) SafetyNet this month. ;)

New workaround to trick SafetyNet is already included in the Weekly 21.9.15 and will be available in next Stable releases. :)
what is the workaround to trick SafetyNet included in Weekly 21.9.15? Can be more

Status
Not open for further replies.