MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Скажите это обновление решит проблему с датчиком приближения??????? Я уже не знаю что сним делать. Парой хочется выбросить этот телефон. И второй вопрос, когда звонишь абоненту то на экране присутствует кнопка записать разговор, есть ли это в данном обновлении и самое главное при её нажатии на запись происходит ли уведомление обоих абонентов"внимание ваш разговор записывается"????? Спасибо

Скажите это обновление решит проблему с датчиком приближения??????? Я уже не знаю что сним делать. Парой хочется выбросить этот телефон. И второй вопрос, когда звонишь абоненту то на экране присутствует кнопка записать разговор, есть ли это в данном обновлении и самое главное при её нажатии на запись происходит ли уведомление обоих абонентов"внимание ваш разговор записывается"????? Спасибо
Maybe you can try in English instead ?

Может, лучше попробовать на английском?
Tell me this update will fix the problem with the proximity sensor ??????? I don't know what to do anymore. A couple of people want to throw this phone away. And the second question, when you call a subscriber, there is a button to record the conversation on the screen. thanks

Hello guys, the play store tells me that it is not certified and does not let me install some applications, I have a POCO x3 nfc with xiaomi.eu 12.0.9.0, what should I do? It will be that this happened to me because I installed the Indonesian stock and there I started to install this .eu rom?View attachment 38870
Hi friend, maybe just wait for the next rom, i have also the same problem with the new ROM 12.5.6.0 on stable !! But on the previous one, the Safety net had passed without problem.....so we have to wait for the next rom

Hi,

I have Redmi Note 9 Pro with MIUI Global 12.5.1.0 stable (RJZRUXM) version. Can I change this ROM to the latest EU version? If yes, what's that version from the table in the first post?

Many thanks in advnace for your advice!

Hi,

I have Redmi Note 9 Pro with MIUI Global 12.5.1.0 stable (RJZRUXM) version. Can I change this ROM to the latest EU version? If yes, what's that version from the table in the first post?

Many thanks in advnace for your advice!
Maybe I misunderstood your question, but 4 models are referenced, Redmi 9 Pro Global, Redmi 9 Pro Max, Redmi 9 Pro for India and Redmi 9 Pro 5G. I guess you would know if you had a Max, Indian or 5G edition, so my guess is that you have a "joyeuse" model, or Redmi 9 Pro Global.

And yes you can install, just follow the instructions.

Reactions: VladKo
Maybe I misunderstood your question, but 4 models are referenced, Redmi 9 Pro Global, Redmi 9 Pro Max, Redmi 9 Pro for India and Redmi 9 Pro 5G. I guess you would know if you had a Max, Indian or 5G edition, so my guess is that you have a "joyeuse" model, or Redmi 9 Pro Global.

And yes you can install, just follow the instructions.
Thank you for your explanation. I do have Redmi 9 Pro Global model. So I understand I should take the joyeuse ROM version. Thanks again!

The only thing that bothers me is that according to the table the joyeuse version has Android 10, while I currently have Android 11. Does that mean that if I change the ROM I will also downgrade my Android version?

How often do these stable ROMs come out? I thought i read somewhere every 3 months? Is there some way to know when or something to follow so i don't need to keep coming back to this thread then navigating to the mirror dl and checking the file name?
Also why does it always say the mirror dl (mi 11 ultra) was updated a few days ago when it's the same version i downloaded about a month ago. Bit confused

Reactions: BigDisplay
My phone is Mi 10T pro. I've problem with Line notification. No sound, no notification from Line when it sleep or on using other app. I shifted to euROM 12.5.5 now. But still problem! No notification from Line except when I open Line. ( I already tried every method on net that suggest to do everything to help, eg. auto startup, app permission, app notification, battery saver no restriction, wake up screen on notification, etc.) Can anyone suggest anything? Is it a bug of ROM or not? But I like eu Rom more than global rom!! It's clean, nice, no bloatware.

My phone is Mi 10T pro. I've problem with Line notification. No sound, no notification from Line when it sleep or on using other app. I shifted to euROM 12.5.5 now. But still problem! No notification from Line except when I open Line. ( I already tried every method on net that suggest to do everything to help, eg. auto startup, app permission, app notification, battery saver no restriction, wake up screen on notification, etc.) Can anyone suggest anything? Is it a bug of ROM or not? But I like eu Rom more than global rom!! It's clean, nice, no bloatware.
Using Line on Apollo Pro and not facing this problem

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Hey i have had this problem before when i had my huawei. My wife also had the problem. I don't know but i feel like it has something to do with the clock being out of sync or something weird like that. Check you're on system time and not manual time maybe. I also deleted and reinstalled it once which fixed it but only for a day. Haven't had the issue on the Xiaomi yet

I have 2 identical devices, received from tradingshenzen unlocked and with xiaomi.eu 12.5.7. I installed TWRP on both, installed current 12.5.12. But format data works on one device, on the other I always get:
Code:
Unable to mount storage
/system/bin/make_f2fs .... ended with ERROR:255
Unable to wipe Data
Unable to format to remove encryption
Failed to mount '/data' (Device or resource busy)
What can I do?

First of all, hello everyone and big thanks to developers who work hard to bring us these ROMs, it is really appreciated.
My phone is Poco F2 Pro and just a few days ago I installed EU 12.5.5 stable version of this ROM, and been having a little annoyance about a bottom menu buttons.
At previous ROMs when I select gestures the menu is not seen and I could use it with third party launchers, in my case Microsoft launcher.
In this version one is able to hide the buttons only with the official launchers like MIUI and Poco launcher. Is this a known bug or is it going to stay that way in next versions of EU Stable ROM?
Thank you in advance for answer(s)!
Cheers!

I have 2 identical devices, received from ************** unlocked and with xiaomi.eu 12.5.7. I installed TWRP on both, installed current 12.5.12. But format data works on one device, on the other I always get:
Code:
Unable to mount storage
/system/bin/make_f2fs .... ended with ERROR:255
Unable to wipe Data
Unable to format to remove encryption
Failed to mount '/data' (Device or resource busy)
What can I do?
You can try this.

Mi 10 ultra after v12.5.6.0 is showing internal storage twice in default file explorer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-19-21-40-51-346_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-19-21-40-51-346_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 167
Hello, I have a friend with a redmi note 6 pro, I know that this device is quite old but I have tried to unlock the bootloader to install the latest version of xiaomi.eu there is of that device and when to get to the step of Mi Unlocking App in the computer it does not detect the mobile, even when it is in fastboot mode. Any advice?

Did already the new media control available on the Stable 12.5.6.0 ??
Thanks !

Screenshot_2021-09-19-20-06-28-612_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.