MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI 12.5.5 (for Mi 11 Lite) is buggy. Sometimes it's crashing and the screen turns off when I try to use volume buttons or notification bar. Is there any way to fix it?

Reactions: Kopas
That's not related to the ROM, Google updated its (annoying) SafetyNet this month. ;)

New workaround to trick SafetyNet is already included in the Weekly 21.9.15 and will be available in next Stable releases. :)
That's a good news!!!

I'm using sweet (Redmi note 10 pro). After update from 12.5.6 to 12.5.8, when I try to turn up or down the volume, system has crash and lock screen immediately. I don't know how to fix it. Pls help me

Reactions: MaTrIckX
For locking I have enabled a complex password and fingerprint. After every reboot I need to enter the password, but the used soft keyboard is awful. Shift key is sticky, for other characters like ".:-_" I need to switch the layout. Why isn't the default soft keyboard available and how can I get it for the password request?

Last edited:
I'm using Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra with Stable EU rom version 12.5.12

But there is a couple of bugs.

First of all delayed notifications, and on always on display all 3th parts app not showing for example facebook

Fingerprint reader is not showing animations and from lockscreen anyone can log in with fingerprint......not good at all

How often is it updates from stable EU rom?

Is 12.5.12 the latest?

I'm using Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra with Stable EU rom version 12.5.12

But there is a couple of bugs.

First of all delayed notifications, and on always on display all 3th parts app not showing for example facebook

Fingerprint reader is not showing animations and from lockscreen anyone can log in with fingerprint......not good at all

How often is it updates from stable EU rom?

Is 12.5.12 the latest?
I don't have an ultra , however venus doesn't have any of these bugs.

Is updated when Xiaomi release an new stable.

Reactions: Poney70
Miui 12.5.8 have a problem on Redmi Note 10 pro. When I press
the volume button up or down the system closes as if it will restart but without restarting and it does not matter which program I use and I have to log in again

Last edited:
Poco X3 Pro - I have magisk safetynet fix module 2.1. It passes positive but Google Pay still doesn't work. What I have to do?
I installed fingerprint from terminal too.

Hello,
I'm trying to flash Xiaomi Mi 8 SE via adb sideload, but I have the following problem:

C:\Xiaomi\XiaomiTool2\res\tools>adb sideload "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V12.0.2.0.QEBCNXM_v12-10.zip"
[0/363997090]
Success

i use recovery TWRP-3.3.1-1024 for MI 8 SE --by wzsx150

if I try to flash through recovery, after restarting the phone turns on only fastboot.

how can i solve this problem?

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm trying to flash Xiaomi Mi * SE CN version via adb sideload, but I have the following problem:

C:\Xiaomi\XiaomiTool2\res\tools>adb sideload "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V12.0.2.0.QEBCNXM_v12-10.zip"
[0/363997090]
Success

i use recovery TWRP-3.3.1-1024 for MI 8 SE --by wzsx150

if I try to flash through recovery, after restarting the phone turns on only fastboot.

how can i solve this problem?
Did you format the data partition in TWRP after the install ?

Reactions: Poney70
Hi ,

i have issue now on my K40 Pro Battry since last update

MIUI 12.5 | V12.5.5.0RKKCNXM | (Stable)

the battery is draining so fast after i update to the below MIUI version , as well as i do wiper for data after update , is still have the same problem

kindly your advice regades to the below issue , what to do
Any advice please what to do ??

Any advice please what to do ??
If you are already using EU ROM, you just install and format the data in TWRP... But then you are talking about antirollback, and as far as I you understand, it is not part of the ROM. Maybe you should clarify your situation.

If you are already using EU ROM, you just install and format the data in TWRP... But then you are talking about antirollback, and as far as I you understand, it is not part of the ROM. Maybe you should clarify your situation.
I already , install EU ROM last version, I download rom file and extract yo my laptop , then I flash using PowerShell, and still I see battery is draining so fast

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-21-23-46-53-124_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-21-23-46-53-124_com.android.settings.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot_2021-09-21-23-46-47-661_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-21-23-46-47-661_com.android.updater.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.