MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mi 10 ultra version 12.5.6 is having standby battery problem and what is other app i don't know. I went to bed, turned off everything but lost 20% battery after 1 night
mi10ultra also, i flash to 12.5.6 4day ago, only 1day at night standby mode drop 20%,other all good. battery more save also.

Good thing I checked here before updating to 12.5.8. Still on 12.5.3.
Returned to version 12.5.6 which was going very well and I will stay there until they upload one that has significant changes and does not have a bug like this

Miui 12.5.8 have a problem on Redmi Note 10 pro. When I press
the volume button up or down the system closes as if it will restart but without restarting and it does not matter which program I use and I have to log in again
Same problem

STABLE RELEASE

vwoqI4k.jpg

C0xCLVj.png
Can you please update the table, several devices got Stable with A11 in the meantime - e g., davinci

Somebody interested in Xiaomi.eu Stable might read that and go away, thinking it's still stuck with A10

Attachments

• IMG_20210923_070603.jpg
    IMG_20210923_070603.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 155
Returned to version 12.5.6 which was going very well and I will stay there until they upload one that has significant changes and does not have a bug like this
Can I just dirty flash 12.5.6 to roll back? I have the same issue.

Can I just dirty flash 12.5.6 to roll back? I have the same issue.
I don't think so. I have at least had to do a format data and start over doing a backup before. But it has helped me to learn not to be in a hurry to upgrade

I've notice some bug when i explore the new update 12.5.8.0 on redmi note 10 pro (sweet)
I've notice when you get notification suddenly the system stop. Also when you press the volume key and the stock web browser. It will freeze for about 3 to 5 sec. And the system will back in the lock screen. But i love the eu.rom i experienced miui interface with lot of upgrades than stock miui global. Hope soon they fix the bug in the next update. For now I'm gonna enjoy this eu.rom. I'd appreciated all the developers for their works. Thanks a lot

Reactions: stauros2653
I noticed the same strange issues. Sudden lock downs to lockscreen, sudden white top bar when it should be black, apps kinda crashing but somehow running in background (youtube,call app) and you have to open them again, but they did still work normally. Hard to put a finger on it, but tring to flash magisk in recovery makes the phone stuck during boot. Only a rom flash would fix that.

Redmi note 10 pro just changed the wallpaper by itself after a sudden lock to lockscreen. Now that is something new i haven't seen before.

Newbie here but have to learn sometime. ;)

Have Poco X3 Pro.

If I'm going from stable Xiaomi.Eu 12.5.3 to 12.5.4, do I have to format DATA and loose all of my entered details?

If I have to format DATA, why?

Cheerz :) :D ;)

Using 12.5.8 on Redmi note 10 pro since yesterday and seems like things getting worst over the stable updates. Now the issue is while watching a video on FB and if you press volume button rise or lower the volume then UI crashes and takes you back to lock screen. I find this one super annoying bug

I have been having an issue with my Poco F3...Phone seems to work after updates until there is a reboot, when the phone turns back ON the Bluetooth turns ON on its own despite being turned OFF prior to reboot, and the mobile service drops from time to time, it shows "SIM card is not installed" on the quick access buttons, any ideas on how to fix this? im on 4G+ service area, when the phone "works" it seems limited to 4G only.

Of course not, you don't have to format DATA when you want to install a more recent Xiaomi.eu ROM's version. ;)
Is it possible to go from Stable to Weekly without DATA format?

With the latest update of the mi11 the always on display always consumes my battery even if I don't have it activated. Does anyone know if it can be fixed?

Using 12.5.8 on Redmi note 10 pro since yesterday and seems like things getting worst over the stable updates. Now the issue is while watching a video on FB and if you press volume button rise or lower the volume then UI crashes and takes you back to lock screen. I find this one super annoying bug
Fixed.. Download ROM again..

Hi, Kind Sir

I recently upgraded from the global version to Xiaomi Eu Rom.
with unlocked bootloader and also followed on how to install TWRP and Rom for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4g ( Courbet ).
I successfully install Xiaomi Eu Rom Miui 12.5 but when I inserted my two sim cards the signal doesn't appear or it's not working I tried removing, resetting networks, but to no avail, the signal has color gray with an x on the bottom.

Can you help me with this sir. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.