MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will MIUI 12.5 be released for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse)?
The Stock ROM with MIUI 12.5 has been released.

Last edited:
That's EEA ROM what you are talking about I presume.. so.. you have to wait until Xiaomi releases the Global (MIXM) ROM. That's the base for Xiaomi.EU for joyeuse.
do you mean that there is no EU version of the joyeuse ROM ver 12.5 yet?

do you mean that there is no EU version of the joyeuse ROM ver 12.5 yet?
Yes and no.
- MIUI 12.5 EEA ROM for joyeuse has already been released (RJZEUXM) but..
- But.. Xiaomi.EU ROM is NOT based on the EUXM. It's based on MIXM which is the Global variant's ROM.. that product line's ROM hasn't been updated yet, Xiaomi hasn't been released 12.5 for MIXM yet - thus there's no Xiaomi.EU 12.5 yet.. that's what I'm talking about.

Yes and no.
- MIUI 12.5 EEA ROM for joyeuse has already been released (RJZEUXM) but..
- But.. Xiaomi.EU ROM is NOT based on the EUXM. It's based on MIXM which is the Global variant's ROM.. that product line's ROM hasn't been updated yet, Xiaomi hasn't been released 12.5 for MIXM yet - thus there's no Xiaomi.EU 12.5 yet.. that's what I'm talking about.
now i'm confused. i am currently on MIUI Global 12.5.1 (RJZRUXM) but i need to switch to the latest EU version of the ROM (since i live in the EU and i can't install some apps because google thinks i live outside EU). can i switch to the EU ROM ver. 12.5? if yes, then where can i get that EU ROM (my phone has already been unlocked and i've just installed twrp and rooted it...)? i'll appreciate your advice!

Last edited:
now i'm confused. i am currently on MIUI Global 12.5.1 (RJZRUXM) but i need to switch to the latest EU version of the ROM (since i live in the EU and i can't install some apps because google thinks i'm in live outside EU). can i switch to the EU ROM ver. 12.5? if yes, then where can i get that EU ROM (my phone has already been unlocked and i've just installed twrp and rooted it...)? i'll appreciate your advice!
Yes, you can, although you must first of all do a full backup of important stuff from your phone (pictures, documents, etc.) and then to load EU ROM from TWRP and to do a full format of data. EU ROM is very stable branch, I was using weekly on my RN7 and now I am using stable variant on my Poco F2 Pro, and up to this latest release I was very pleased. Now, the main thing that is bothering me is the bottom menu (home, back, recent apps buttons) since it can only be hidden with official launchers like MIUI and Poco launcher. Other than that, there are really small interface bugs like a white letters on some white background (I'm using dark theme but nevertheless...) but all in all it is a good ROM, thanks to developers.

Yes, you can, although you must first of all do a full backup of important stuff from your phone (pictures, documents, etc.) and then to load EU ROM from TWRP and to do a full format of data. EU ROM is very stable branch, I was using weekly on my RN7 and now I am using stable variant on my Poco F2 Pro, and up to this latest release I was very pleased. Now, the main thing that is bothering me is the bottom menu (home, back, recent apps buttons) since it can only be hidden with official launchers like MIUI and Poco launcher. Other than that, there are really small interface bugs like a white letters on some white background (I'm using dark theme but nevertheless...) but all in all it is a good ROM, thanks to developers.
thanks a ton for your answer! maybe you could also point me to that EU ROM ver 12.5 for redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse)? i can't locate it under neither link on the 1st page... all i see for that model are just versions 12.0...

@VladKo First of all I think you should do a proper backup, then to decide whether you'll use a Weekly or Stable branch. To help you with this decision I have to say that, of course, you will probably use the custom ROM that is available for your device (I am not aware which of these branch supports your phone model, maybe both and maybe one of them). However, in the moment, you are in the discussion board for a Stable branch and it is not much of use for you if your device is not supported on this ROM's list (you should double check, because it maybe is but I'm just guessing).
After you find that information, you make the decision which branch to take, and that should be based on a many members experiences which are written on this part (Xiaomi) of the forum. That way (choosing the right ROM for your phone) you are able to avode some of the biger problems in later everyday use of phone.
That part (informative) you must do for yourself and then make a decision what would be your daily driver regarding ROM.
The version I was happy with on my Poco F2 pro was the one prior to latest and the mark was 12.5.2 and it is a stable EU ROM branch. For RN7 it was a Weekly branch (EU ROM) but I forgot the number of that version.
Hope that this all would help you, and as for link I don't know if I can post it since I am new and have a few posts and don't know if I am aleagebale to send you or if it is allowed in this section, but I could try to send it via PM when you find out what ROM is the one you could/like to use

Last edited:
thanks a ton for your answer! maybe you could also point me to that EU ROM ver 12.5 for redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse)? i can't locate it under neither link on the 1st page... all i see for that model are just versions 12.0...
There is no other place for downloading Xiaomi.eu Stable ROMs than AFH and SFN pointed from the post #1 in this thread. If not existing there, then the version you are looking for was not released for the given device. Period

However, you can try with Xoaomi.eu Weekly instead (if you dare). Open the Menu for Xiaomi.eu forum (top left), go to MIUI 12 weekly ROMs, read the post #1 there to check if there is Xiaomi.eu Weekly ROM for your device - if yes, they are usually MIUI 12.6 (weeklies are kind of betas and they are usually ahead of stable releases)

Whatever you find here, on the Xiaomi eu Forum, under Stable and Weekly, that's it - no other place to look for Xiaomi.eu ROMs and download from

Edit: Just came across a new app, here you can easily check at one place for the latest stock and Xiaomi.eu ROMs, TWRP releases and more:

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what is going on with EU stable 12.5.5? I was hit with the CTS Profile Match fail error a couple of weeks ago so I lost access to Netflix and my banking apps. Here's the weird part... For some odd reason, I can access Netflix and my various banking apps again via the PlayStore... And here's an even weirder part, CTS Profile Match still fails... My device is still uncertified... What is going on? My phone doesn't have root or magisk installed... Just an open bootloader and twrp to update stable xiaomi eu...

Hello, I see there's new stable release for K40/Poco F3, v12.5.14 which seems different version number than usual stable, I am currently on Weekly V12.9.17, can i dirty flash the newer release?

Hello, I see there's new stable release for K40/Poco F3, v12.5.14 which seems different version number than usual stable, I am currently on Weekly V12.9.17, can i dirty flash the newer release?

Usually, it does not work, you need to format data, as written on the first page.

Reactions: Poney70
Can anyone tell me what is going on with EU stable 12.5.5? I was hit with the CTS Profile Match fail error a couple of weeks ago so I lost access to Netflix and my banking apps. Here's the weird part... For some odd reason, I can access Netflix and my various banking apps again via the PlayStore... And here's an even weirder part, CTS Profile Match still fails... My device is still uncertified... What is going on? My phone doesn't have root or magisk installed... Just an open bootloader and twrp to update stable xiaomi eu...
It has been reported and discussed elswhere and numerous times - Google made changes on their side.
Please scroll back and read about (it was hot three weeks ago or so, i.e. when Google made the change and CTS profile started to fail), incl. the workarounds how to fix it. Newer weeklies and stable releases already have the up-to-date built-in fix

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.