MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bug on my Poco F2 Pro (lmi) 12.5.5 stable: on the recent apps menu I can't access any of the recent apps, whether they appear or not. Update was done over OTA. Is this a known bug?
4700addf00320fe5b5ec56ba03ebaf89.jpg

Another bug on my Poco F2 Pro (lmi) 12.5.5 stable: on the recent apps menu I can't access any of the recent apps, whether they appear or not. Update was done over OTA. Is this a known bug?
Xiaomi is forcing MIUI users to use the MIUI Launcher as default system launcher...

You can avoid this issue if you use the MIUI Launcher. ;)

Reactions: geoorg
Xiaomi is forcing MIUI users to use the MIUI Launcher as default system launcher...

You can avoid this issue if you use the MIUI Launcher. ;)
Thank you very much!
Regarding the MIUI launcher I think it is fast enough for me, but what the heck I`m gonna do with all those app icons?:emoji_laughing:
Any constructive suggestion how to have them on not so many added screens, it would really be of a help for me?
Thank you!
PS
Or to roll back to 12.5.2 Stable might be a better choise?

Thank you very much!
Regarding the MIUI launcher I think it is fast enough for me, but what the heck I`m gonna do with all those app icons?:emoji_laughing:
Any constructive suggestion how to have them on not so many added screens, it would really be of a help for me?
Thank you!
PS
Or to roll back to 12.5.2 Stable might be a better choise?
Use "App drawer" option in phone's settings => Home Screen => Home Screen

:)

Reactions: geoorg and teja011
Use "App drawer" option in phone's settings => Home Screen => Home Screen

:)
Thank you again and sorry for my ignorance, it is because I mostly use the phone for music, surf and phone calls, but didn`t go much trough all the settings.

Hey there!

I'm fairly new to custom ROMs, so please bear with me if my questions seem uninformed. I've tried to gather all information from existing sources, but a few questions remain. I'm currently running the latest official Xiaomi ROM on a rooted Mi 9 SE. I consider flashing the community ROM but due to the inconvenience of having to wipe data and then setting up everything anew (and the minor but tangible risk of ending up with a brick), I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle.

The features listed are either already in the official ROM or seem to be rather minor tweaks. There's no apparent killer feature that would make the switch worthwile. Again, that's my naive estimation.

Maybe someone can share their experience and help me make an informed decision. Is it more like the sum of all parts? Am I overlooking something obvious?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Hey there!

I'm fairly new to custom ROMs, so please bear with me if my questions seem uninformed. I've tried to gather all information from existing sources, but a few questions remain. I'm currently running the latest official Xiaomi ROM on a rooted Mi 9 SE. I consider flashing the community ROM but due to the inconvenience of having to wipe data and then setting up everything anew (and the minor but tangible risk of ending up with a brick), I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle.

The features listed are either already in the official ROM or seem to be rather minor tweaks. There's no apparent killer feature that would make the switch worthwile. Again, that's my naive estimation.

Maybe someone can share their experience and help me make an informed decision. Is it more like the sum of all parts? Am I overlooking something obvious?

You are not that far off...but for some us sometimes is enough, there might be some "under the hood" optimizations that you dont see just using the phone but could translate to better logevity of the system performance or battery, anyway, since its a "custom" ROM that is based off OEM software its most likely you will never see a feature that will never be on the global software, its possible that you get them earlier with this ROM but most likely is not that different.

For me (Poco F3) it has minor changes like MIUI Launcher over Poco Launcher, Xiaomi Apps over Google apps like messaging or Dialer, those two make difference for some including me, but its not a huge difference for most users, some say the rom is faster or more efficient, i have not noticed all that much, but it is what it is.

I have upgraded from .eu 12.5.3.0 on xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g to 12.5.5.0 and the screen refresh has been fixed at 60Hz. It does not work 90Hz. The only solution has been to force 90Hz with adb shell commands. Now I do have 90Hz. Has anyone else happened to him? Excuse my Google translated English.

Hey there!

I believe for older phones you still get security patches from xiaomi.eu roms whereas official roms stop updating after 2-3 years. Maybe someone with more knowledge can verify this. :)

Reactions: ubermesh
You seems to not search enough...
Can you test ROM "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V12.5.4.0.RJSCNXM_v12-11.zip" pls when i flash this rom, it change MIUI by xiaomi.eu to MIUI global and ai can't use app themes, double tap to turn off screen,app vault not working ,use app security to clean trash but Obsolete file not stopping....

Hello all
Just installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.5.2.0.RCOCNXM_v12-11" on redmi note 8.
After that Google Play Store is not working.
its giving error "AUTHENTICATION IS REQUIRED. YOU NEED TO SIGN IN TO YOUR GOOGLE ACOUNT."

Tried removing the account and adding again, also tried to reset the phone, NO HELP.
Please help.
Thanks

So I flashed back the previous version, and sad to see, PLAY STORE, shows same error on the pervious version also.
Pleaseee help.

Tried to add a different Google account, still not working..

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.