MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all
Just installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.5.2.0.RCOCNXM_v12-11" on redmi note 8.
After that Google Play Store is not working.
its giving error "AUTHENTICATION IS REQUIRED. YOU NEED TO SIGN IN TO YOUR GOOGLE ACOUNT."

Tried removing the account and adding again, also tried to reset the phone, NO HELP.
Please help.
Thanks
dirty flash from 12.5.1 and no issue so far (official twrp 3.5.2_10-2)

Can you test ROM "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V12.5.4.0.RJSCNXM_v12-11.zip" pls when i flash this rom, it change MIUI by xiaomi.eu to MIUI global and ai can't use app themes, double tap to turn off screen,app vault not working ,use app security to clean trash but Obsolete file not stopping....
Have you downloaded reuploaded version?

Is 12.5.14. performance good for poco f3 ?
Currently on weekly
I dont know how good the weekly is, but the stable 12.5.14 is just as good as the previous builds, i have noticed 2 changes but since you are weekly you already have them, memory extension and battery modes, im not sure how those two improve over previous builds, but its two changes i have noticed so far.

• Love
Reactions: Ting Ting
Can I install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V12.5.5.0.RKQMIXM_v12-11 version on my Mi11Lite4G without problems?
Thanks

Can I install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V12.5.5.0.RKQMIXM_v12-11 version on my Mi11Lite4G without problems?
Thanks
I installed it but turned back to 12.5.4 due to problem with some settings.
In detail, when I tap SETTINGS-> SCREEN-> FONT SIZE, a blank screen appears for a second and then returns to the general settings page.

@Igor Eisberg said "A few recent Stable ROMs are affected by this, will be fixed next release."

Reactions: arikahn
I'm on miui 12.0.6 with android 10 behind on my Mi 9T Pro (Raphael)

I want to install miui 12.5 with android 11.

Can I make a dirty flash?

What showl I clean? Thanks.

I don't know of this is the right place to ask but..

How can I change system font in miui 12.5? I have root. The module I was using isn't working system-wide anymore.

Hi, good day, i flashed the latest poco f3 stable rom and the AOD hangs and the animation is stuck. Is there any way to fix this issue? So far this is the noticeable bug in the latest rom. Thanks

Hi, good day, i flashed the latest poco f3 stable rom and the AOD hangs and the animation is stuck. Is there any way to fix this issue? So far this is the noticeable bug in the latest rom. Thanks
I flashed HMK40_POCOF3_V12.5.14.0.RKHCNXM on my F3 and AOD works fine, no matter what clock I choose. Maybe try to flash again and wipe dalvik.

This is what happens now -->

unable to wipe data unable to format date to remove encrytion
Hello. The problem is caused by twrp. download the beta recovery you will download from the link below as a zip download from twrp. twrp will go away and will be replaced by orangefox. orangefox will decrypt passwords with lock screen pattern on the interface. Then the device will turn on when you make format data and reinstall the rom.
orangefox link: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=7161016148664806087

You can make a dirty flash and you don't need to wipe anything (but you can wipe Dalvik & Cache if you want). ;)
Hello Poney70. i have 12.5.5.0 installed on my mi10t device. The Settings/Display/FONT settings menu does not open. Can you help me how to fix it?

Noticed this, re-setting AOD and notification effect seems to have fixed it.

Hello,
For those that upgraded from CN Rom to Stable xiaomi.eu ROM on MI 11 Ultra, are there any issues with the notifications coming trough ?
Since the upgrade to CN ROM 12.5.12, notifications rarely comes when the screen is off for a period of time ( usually more than 5-10 min or so ).
Tried every possible method but still no luck...
It mostly affects WhatsApp, Teams and similar apps but never messaging app like SMS type ones

I'm considering switching to xiaomi.eu stable ROM but I'm afraid i will encounter the same behavior ( as i saw that someone complained here about the same issue )

Thank you in advance !

You can make a dirty flash and you don't need to wipe anything (but you can wipe Dalvik & Cache if you want). ;)
I did that.

But now I have another problem. WhatsApp only shows my chats... But not the media on every chat. It says that is not available.

If I go to the gallery or file manager. There's there all my photos and videos.

Any tips?

I'm on MIUI 12.5.1.0 RJWMIXM Curtana.
Why does the pop up UI look like it's coming from android jelly bean..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-30-23-03-44-126_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-30-23-03-44-126_com.whatsapp.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 170
Hi,

since update to 12.5.8 (CMI) I don't get any VoLTE or VoWiFi connections with calls anymore.

Does anyone have an idea or is there already a solution for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.