MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update to my question a few posts above.
I installed the xiaomi.eu stable 12.5.12 ROM.
Everything is working fine so far.

Thank you very much to everyone who worked on creating this ROM!

Best regards !
ALEx

I did that.

But now I have another problem. WhatsApp only shows my chats... But not the media on every chat. It says that is not available.

If I go to the gallery or file manager. There's there all my photos and videos.

Any tips?
Search the same folder via the file manager for a .nomedia file and delete if it's there. It is an empty file, that makes all apps skip all media in the folder. I had the same situation with viber. Don't know why this file appeared there suddenly.

You may need to "show system files" from the folder menu.

Also check if Whatsapp has the storage permission enabled.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I've got a Mi 11 lite codenamed Courbet.

Flashed latest stable ROM from here (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V12.5.5.0.RKQMIXM_v12-11.zip)

I noticed some glitches on the ROM like:
1. some icons in control panel showing doubled or with double functions, one moment there, the other gone for good;

2. (...) or not "toggling off" although the practical effects (for instance, of toggling on/off the silent mode switch, by tapping the corresponding control panel icon) did occur (I mean tapping that icon indeed switches the silent mode) but when they icon appears blue, which might indicate that the silent mode is on, if one traps that icon the silent mode does switch off but the indicator remains blue, and it should turn to normal non blue status;

3. The Xiaomi.eu ROM appears to be much more lagging than the other AOSP based ROM I've tried, when it comes to graphical response times with normal operations such as scrolling items either on system settings or browsing the internet.

My questions are:

Anybody else having these kind of issues? Should I reflash the ROM? (Instead) Or should I begin by reflashing Xiaomi's original (EU) firmware from fastboot mode and pick from there the process of flashing this Xiaomi.eu improved version (that I've learnt to enjoy in the past with other Xiaomi devices) and that, sadly, seems so disappointing, nowadays?

Thank you.

On last version of Redmi Note 8T, I'm having a lot of problems with the WiFi connection. It is constantly disconnecting.
Can the team help?

Hi everyone!

I've got a Mi 11 lite codenamed Courbet.

Flashed latest stable ROM from here (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V12.5.5.0.RKQMIXM_v12-11.zip)

I noticed some glitches on the ROM like:
1. some icons in control panel showing doubled or with double functions, one moment there, the other gone for good;

2. (...) or not "toggling off" although the practical effects (for instance, of toggling on/off the silent mode switch, by tapping the corresponding control panel icon) did occur (I mean tapping that icon indeed switches the silent mode) but when they icon appears blue, which might indicate that the silent mode is on, if one traps that icon the silent mode does switch off but the indicator remains blue, and it should turn to normal non blue status;

3. The Xiaomi.eu ROM appears to be much more lagging than the other AOSP based ROM I've tried, when it comes to graphical response times with normal operations such as scrolling items either on system settings or browsing the internet.

My questions are:

Anybody else having these kind of issues? Should I reflash the ROM? (Instead) Or should I begin by reflashing Xiaomi's original (EU) firmware from fastboot mode and pick from there the process of flashing this Xiaomi.eu improved version (that I've learnt to enjoy in the past with other Xiaomi devices) and that, sadly, seems so disappointing, nowadays?

Thank you.
Hi I am having the same issue with the same device, so disappointed right now, the system is too laggy, I will try to install previous versions;

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V12.5.3.0.RKQMIXM_v12-11.zip
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite_V12.0.8.0.RKQMIXM_v12-11.zip

I will update here if I solve the issue.

Hi,

I updated my F3 to 12.5.14.0 via ota, as opposed to doing it via twrp. Is this okay? Do i need to do something?

Also how do i actually check the changelogs?

Hi,

I updated my F3 to 12.5.14.0 via ota, as opposed to doing it via twrp. Is this okay? Do i need to do something?

Also how do i actually check the changelogs?
Everything is fine with OTA, when it's available. There's nothing more to do, just to enjoy!

Been using latest stable 11 for the longest time and I am quite happy with it but would like to test the latest 12.5 stable to see if it is worth it
Can I upgrade it like a normal update even though I have magisk installed?
And lets say I am not content with the update would I be able to downgrade it back to 11 without any wipes?
Just verifying what I can do and what I can't

Been using latest stable 11 for the longest time and I am quite happy with it but would like to test the latest 12.5 stable to see if it is worth it
Can I upgrade it like a normal update even though I have magisk installed?
And lets say I am not content with the update would I be able to downgrade it back to 11 without any wipes?
Just verifying what I can do and what I can't
The 12.5.2 proved to be quite stable and worryless for my phone (Poco F2 Pro) and with the 12.5.5 I can't use gestures with third party launchers, they work as they supposed to only in MIUI and Poco launcher. Currently, I am getting used to MIUI launcher since it has left sidebar that is of use for me, but otherwise I was using Microsoft launcher.
Also, there are some minor bugs like dark grey letters on a dark theme background in some apps. All in all, not a bad version but would go for 12.5.2 if it is not much of a hassle to backup everything and downgrade, but I'm a little bit lazy for that.
Whatever version you choose, do make a backup of all important stuff, it is a lifesaver.

Switched back to 12.5.1, on poco x3 nfc, I switch between 12.0.9 and 12.5 like underwear, for some reason now it has no lags or slow opening apps. Guess it was a glitch when i first flashed 12.5

What do you think is used to install the updates in the installation process with OTA?
It means that built-in Updater downloads the ROM zip package and it reboots to TWRP that will flash that zip

You can also manually download the ROM zip and flash it through TWRP

See OP posts #1, #2 where to download and how to install Xiaomi.eu (Stable) ROMs

Xiaomi.eu ROMs do not include stock recoveries and they flash through TWRP. Use the latest official TWRP for your device. Of course, you must have unlocked Bootloader

It means that built-in Updater downloads the ROM zip package and it reboots to TWRP that will flash that zip

You can also manually download the ROM zip and flash it through TWRP

See OP posts #1, #2 where to download and how to install Xiaomi.eu (Stable) ROMs

Xiaomi.eu ROMs do not include stock recoveries and they flash through TWRP. Use the latest official TWRP for your device. Of course, you must have unlocked Bootloader
Seriously? Looks like you didn't understand my post, should be sarcasm/irony.

Last edited:
MI 9T Pro -> flashed stable 12.5.5.0
Scanner App is not starting (FC),
Camera-App detects QR-Code, but nothing happens when i tap the icon
changed from GER to ENG language, same issue.

Is this bug in the weekly, too?

MI 9T Pro -> flashed stable 12.5.5.0
Scanner App is not starting (FC),
Camera-App detects QR-Code, but nothing happens when i tap the icon
changed from GER to ENG language, same issue.

Is this bug in the weekly, too?
I have the same problem with the same phone and rоm

Status
Not open for further replies.