MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am on 12.5.1 xiaomieu for X3 NFC. so generally it is alright to install the update received in the notification? I have received 12.5.3 update notification too and I ignored it thinking its stock miui global update and I should not try to install it over a custom rom.

though, after reading your comment that google certificate breaks after installing, i will wait for an official xiaomieu release based on 12.5.3 but just curious how this update system works.
Update notification = Xiaomi.eu ROM update notification. In Xiaomi.eu ROMs, you can download the Xiaomi.eu ROM update via the System Updater. ;)

Reactions: khantastic1
Update notification = Xiaomi.eu ROM update notification. In Xiaomi.eu ROMs, you can download the Xiaomi.eu ROM update via the System Updater. ;)
oh wow, that is great to hear. now i am just puzzled by comment above which said google play certificate broke after the update.

I just don't get my Xiaomi X3 Pro with TWRP backups.

I had a nicely functioning X3 Pro with stable Xiaomi.Eu 12.5.4 and updated with miui_VAYUGlobal_V12.5.5.0.RJUMIXM_9217fed24b_11.0.zip and it gets stuck at the POCO boot screen, does nothing.

Launched TWRP and used my 12.5.4 complete backup with SafetyPass, restored and all I get now is TWRP bootloop or if I'm lucky, boots up showing the MIUI logo and just stops there.

I've used Samsung android mobiles for years and never had any issues using TWRP backup and restore.

Any suggestions how I can get my TWRP 12.5.4 backup restored and a X3 Pro that boots as it used to?

Cheerz :) :D ;)
First, get a working install. I mean get ROM working and then restore just DATA.
And why you flashed global ROM instead of EU ROM?

Reactions: Poney70
oh wow, that is great to hear. now i am just puzzled by comment above which said google play certificate broke after the update.
Google "SafetyNet" certification doesn't pass if Xiaomi (not Xiaomi.eu) didn't certify this "pre-Stable" (Mi Pilot) version. This can also be done by Xiaomi later... ;)

Reactions: khantastic1
Google "SafetyNet" certification doesn't pass if Xiaomi (not Xiaomi.eu) didn't certify this "pre-Stable" (Mi Pilot) version. This can also be done by Xiaomi later... ;)
okay, this is good enough for me. just finished downloading the zip file on my pc. going to dirty flash.

In the latest update on MI 11 ULTRA the device doesn't heat up anymore, and no more battery drain. Great!
Is 12.5.17 the enhanced edition?

Hi to all!
I flashed to my MI 9T the latest version of this rom (V12.5.1.0.RFJCNXM_v12-11) with format. The overwall it seem ok, but i saw some strange things:
- if i activate the always on display (AOD), sometimes it work, and sometimes it doesn't appear after screen lock. I tried different settings (also say to show all time and with battery saving, without success). Is some bug or i need to do something?
- the notification of whatsapp show the icon for the group message, but not for message from a contact (it show the icon of the empty image). It never happened before.
- adaptive screen make noise in some conditon of light

I tried also to wipe again and install without the restore from xiaomi cloud (maybe for some strange things it make problem), but nothing changed.

It's happened only for me (with mi9t?)

Thank you very much for the help and for your works!

Last edited:
Hi to all!
I flashed to my MI 9T the latest version of this rom (V12.5.1.0.RFJCNXM_v12-11) with format. The overwall it seem ok, but i saw some strange things:
- if i activate the always on display (AOD), sometimes it work, and sometimes it doesn't appear after screen lock. I tried different settings (also say to show all time and with battery saving, without success). Is some bug or i need to do something?
- the notification of whatsapp show the icon for the group message, but not for message from a contact (it show the icon of the empty image). It never happened before.
- adaptive screen make noise in some conditon of light

I tried also to wipe again and install without the restore from xiaomi cloud (maybe for some strange things it make problem), but nothing changed.

It's happened only for me (with mi9t?)

Thank you very much for the help and for your works!
Also Mi 9T, latest Stable, and using the official Launcher

- AOD Kaleidoskop works for me with no issues.
Check your Settings (schedule, low battery) as on my last screenshot

- For me WA notifications (incl. the users profile icons) work fine (my WA native Notifications settings attached)

- I prefer manual brightness (always had some issues on various phones with adaptive brightness)

PS: I switched from Dailes few months ago without formatting.
Ofc, I did formatting 11 months ago when I started with Dailies

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-41-49-068_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-41-49-068_com.android.settings.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-42-34-243_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-42-34-243_com.android.settings.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-43-09-763_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-43-09-763_com.android.settings.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-43-36-276_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-43-36-276_com.whatsapp.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-34-06-281_com.miui.aod.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-17-34-06-281_com.miui.aod.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Reactions: marcolo88
Also Mi 9T, latest Stable, and using the official Launcher

- AOD Kaleidoskop works for me with no issues.
Check your Settings (schedule, low battery) as on my last screenshot

- For me WA notifications (incl. the users profile icons) work fine (my WA native Notifications settings attached)

- I prefer manual brightness (always had some issues on various phones with adaptive brightness)

PS: I switched from Dailes few months ago without formatting.
Ofc, I did formatting 11 months ago when I started with Dailies
Thank you very much for your support and all screen shot.
With clear of dalvik, notifications of whatsapp start to be normal.

AOD still doesn't work also with your settings and caleidoscopio applayed.
If i lock the screen 80% i see black screen. When i unlock It, sometimes i can see for a bit the AOD. Is like there Is a black layer over It.
Is strange...
The only things Is that i replaced the screen of phone (but from official Xiaomi assistance)... I don't think that Is can be related .

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

re hello
I have seen that in the system rom the version is 5.5.1 for the security system
and to have the boost of battery it is necessary the 5.6.0 but impossible to install it blocks me by saying to me that that does not come from official channels
yes to have a smatphone which makes 120 w and which does not know to manage it these very constraining

I am well aware of this but I have a mix4 and the function is a selling point of the smartphone with the selfie camera
I tried to update the security service from version 5.5.1 which does not support it to version 5.6.0 but it does not want to install since it is not official channels too bad because I find that the load at 120 w is better I put more than 30 minutes when it takes 15 if it could be found in a rom it would be great or via apk or other thank you for your response cordially Eric

Please, we blocked updating these apps manually to prevent issues, be patient.

Also, next time, please post in English. If you can't speak English, there are tons of free translators out there.

I've also seen many useless reports here, so let me forward my post from weekly section and hopes someone actually read it.

What to not do when reporting problem?
A good example are :
* App lagging, app crash
* Calculator app problem
* VoLTE or VoWiFi
* WhatsApp notification broke, what-so-ever

Issues that are worthy to report is
* SystemUI crash, device random reboot (fatal)
* Some part of Settings crash, some part of Security app crash, and system app crash
when
* you're not rooted
* you did not alter the system from what's provided when flashing

Keep in mind that most of the issues from our build are not related to our patches, most of them are caused by Xiaomi themselves.

Hi.
FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
Copy our ROM to the internal storage
How i could Instal ROM after Format data if it will erase this file?I dont have otg pen drive could i fix it diffirently?

Hi.
FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
Copy our ROM to the internal storage
How i could Instal ROM after Format data if it will erase this file?I dont have otg pen drive could i fix it diffirently?
Hello,

You can install the ROM first THEN "Format Data", in the custom recovery (TWRP/OrangeFox/etc.). ;)

If you format the data partition before installing the ROM, you can transfert it again via USB (using your computer. If you can't, simply reboot to Recovery and try again).

:)

Reactions: 4ektonik
Hello,

You can install the ROM first THEN "Format Data", in the custom recovery (TWRP/OrangeFox/etc.). ;)

If you format the data partition before installing the ROM, you can transfert it again via USB (using your computer) when in the custom recovery (if you can't, simply reboot to Recovery and try again). :)
My computer have not seen my phone in the recovery mode(TWRP) and i can't do anything.So i really could first instal xiaomi mi eu and then format data and cache and all will be fine?

Yes, like I said...

EDIT: What's your phone?
My phone it's xiaomi mi 10. I erase all data but for the transfer file i should reboot to system then make a settings on the device(like then you do on the new ROM), transfer file and only then i could reebot to recovery instal that rom and then make erase data correct?Because i thought it will not work

My phone it's xiaomi mi 10. I erase all data but for the transfer file i should reboot to system then make a settings on the device(like then you do on the new ROM), transfer file and only then i could reebot to recovery instal that rom and then make erase data correct?Because i thought it will not work
Do what I said and it will be fine. ;)

But I don't know which TWRP is recommended for your device. I think it's this one: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586336678

:)

Who has installed the latest update, 12.5.1.0 on RN9s?
What's the performance like, I don't have PC for now for backup please

Does anyone else have issues with Picture in Picture? The window just YEETS off screen. The app also disappears from the notifications. it's not only YouTube, Google maps does the same. Opening the keyboard brings it up but as soon as I tap it, it goes off again. If I try to move the window, it YEETS as soon as Iet go if it.
Mi 11 ultra, 12.5.17. issue was present on 12.5.12 too.
Link of video

Does anyone else have issues with Picture in Picture? The window just YEETS off screen. The app also disappears from the notifications. it's not only YouTube, Google maps does the same. Opening the keyboard brings it up but as soon as I tap it, it goes off again. If I try to move the window, it YEETS as soon as Iet go if it.
Link of video
Same issue, on beta and stable, mi 11.

Link of video
MIUI issues, please wait a for a new build when it's available and check if the issue persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.