MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To fix it, you have to drag the picture in picture with the keyboard open to the X, to close the picture in picture, after that it works normally.
You quoted the wrong person, but, yes, that's the known workaround to this issue, until Xiaomi properly fix it.

Just tried that, doesn't work. Reboot is the only way to fix
When the PiP yeeted itself, try to trigger board open, it's known to work in most cases, but it may yeet itself again later on.

Reactions: xdrdaniel
Who has installed the latest update, 12.5.1.0 on RN9s?
What's the performance like, I don't have PC for now for backup please
I installed 12.5.1.0 on my RN9S doing a dirty update over 12.0.4. Everything has been going ok. An improvement (at least for me) compared to the previous is: before I was incapable of using the control center due to an animation issue, now is going fine. I have not perceived any worsen behavior compared to the last one.

Is ginkgo's latest stable 12.5.3 Bluetooth AAC has been fix or not? I tried Flashing 12.5.2 last 2 week and switched to weekly beta and the AAC in bluetooth is still not fix

Hello, why doesn't miuieu support full screen optimization of input method?I think the full-screen optimized input method is better to use, like the Chinese version of miui

Hello, why doesn't miuieu support full screen optimization of input method?I think the full-screen optimized input method is better to use, like the Chinese version of miui
That's how MIUI (China and Global) intended Google Keyboard to be, and this behavior won't change.

Also, i don't know if it's already reported or nah but on my Mi 11, i don't have HD on Prime video despite Widevine L1.

Also Google Assistant is harrassing me lol. It activates anytime even If I turned it off.

What, can you be more specific?
I was specific lol I told that it activates itself without doing anything. Google Assistant is launching but I didn't said Ok Google nor something that sounds like. You would tell me that's yeah sometimes Google does it but it's normal. But even when Google Assistant is deactivated, it launches and ask me to activate it. I will take a screenshot when it will happen.

If i installed Miui .eu stable rom will i receive OTA updates or i have to update the phone manually , poco f3 global edition?

If i installed Miui .eu stable rom will i receive OTA updates or i have to update the phone manually , poco f3 global edition?
You will get a semi automated update, the updater try to download the file and then try to reboot to TWRP to automatically choose the file and flash it. Depending on the TWRP, the process can stop early (no reboot, or you may need to select your file manually)

Many thanks to the developers for their impeccable work. I have a request to include telephoto zoom as well as photos in the video section. In the original Xiaomi version on my Xiaomi Note 10 I had the X50 zoom in the two sections of photo and video. Would it be possible to include this function in order to get more out of the camera? Thanks greetings

Bug redmi note 9s with full wipe

With redmi note 9s the phone gets quite laggy when using gesture navigation with newest update and Android 11.

I can't reproduce but sometimes, mostly when the phone has been on for quite some time and been connected to an open WiFi spot with requirement to log in, the switching back to mobile data doesn't work. Either the phone displays no network or it just doesn't connect to mobile data. Only reboot helps with that.

PayPal app does force close.

Overall the update makes the phone feel sluggish and slow and I wonder if I'm alone, as there are YouTube videos that praise the update.

Hi, thank you guys for the incredible work done here.
I wanna ask, is it worth moving from stable rom to the weekly or does it contain too many bugs to be worth it? Also, when do you guys think android 12 will arrive to mi 11 ultra owners from Xiaomi?

Kind regards.

Hi, thank you guys for the incredible work done here.
I wanna ask, is it worth moving from stable rom to the weekly or does it contain too many bugs to be worth it? Also, when do you guys think android 12 will arrive to mi 11 ultra owners from Xiaomi?

Kind regards.
Hello,

It really depends on the Weekly version... but, globally, it is entirely possible to use a Weekly version for a daily usage. ;)

The latest Weekly version for Mi 11 Ultra is with Android 12, but there are a few bugs to be fixed by Xiaomi... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: geoorg
My Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes from Trading.shenzhen and if I understood everything well they installed the MIUI stable ROM 12.5 previous to V12.5.17.0.RKACNXM , which I have got over OTA, but then had to reboot into Recovery mode (TRWP which first appeared in chinese, so I had to use Google lens to translate and understand how to continue...) and the update went flawless. Everything seems to work fine since about 4 weeks by now.
My question: can I download the latest WEEKLY ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.10.20_v12-12-fastboot.zip) using same system, i.e. reboot into Recovery mode and then install the ROM without losing any data?
Second question: if ever I should not be happy with the weekly ROM, can I go back to the previously installed stable ROM ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

My Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes from Trading.shenzhen and if I understood everything well they installed the MIUI stable ROM 12.5 previous to V12.5.17.0.RKACNXM , which I have got over OTA, but then had to reboot into Recovery mode (TRWP which first appeared in chinese, so I had to use Google lens to translate and understand how to continue...) and the update went flawless. Everything seems to work fine since about 4 weeks by now.
My question: can I download the latest WEEKLY ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.10.20_v12-12-fastboot.zip) using same system, i.e. reboot into Recovery mode and then install the ROM without losing any data?
Second question: if ever I should not be happy with the weekly ROM, can I go back to the previously installed stable ROM ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello, the latest Weekly version is with Android 12 and it has a few annoying bugs (as detailed in red here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-10-20.63620/post-633400). ;)

Also, the latest Weekly version is a "fastboot" ROM so it means you need a computer to install it (because the currently available TWRP is not 100% compatible with Android 12). :)

Always remember: If you want to switch to Weekly from Stable (and vice versa) => A clean installation is always recommended (= format data).

Hello, the latest Weekly version is with Android 12 and it has a few annoying bugs (as detailed in red here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-10-20.63620/post-633400). ;)

Also, the latest Weekly version is a "fastboot" ROM so it means you need a computer to install it (because the currently available TWRP is not 100% compatible with Android 12). :)

Always remember: If you want to switch to Weekly from Stable (and vice versa) => A clean installation is always recommended (= format data).
Thks so much for your info. Next question: when a stable version will be available, I suppose it will arrive over OTA and should be possible to install passing in Recovery Mode in TWRP, correct? If not possible as aparently Android 12 doesn't support TWRP, how does that Fastboot mode with PC work? Any tutorial how to proceed if necessary? Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks all mods, dev of this beautiful ROM and for your incredible works, I've been flexing EU ROM for the past 3years
Thanks
Here are my observations on RN9s so far
1. Laggy; since last updated I lost fluidity and smoothness, it takes abt or close to a second to respond to clicks most times
2. Poor battery; my battery has been awesomely performing below par
3. Screen itch; don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, but most times while I play games, controls seized, I most hibernate the game (i.e. press the power button) for abt 2seconds before normalcy will be restored. I've been experiencing this from previous update before the last one though, but the occurrence is much with the recent updates.

Lastly, there's a feature I do enjoy on stable ROM or older EU ROM,I guess I don't know how to activate it; "the features is DND,when enabled, notifications won't pop up but will give sounds." I will be glad if someone can help me with this?
THANKS once more

Reactions: Phil101
Status
Not open for further replies.